The Mark Of The Beast?

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3247
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

The Mark Of The Beast?

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:46 am

Not sure I'd go along with this one! :shock:

Wisconsin company to implant microchips in its employees in August
By Jade Scipioni Published July 24, 2017 Technology FOXBusiness

From THIS article on Fox.
A Wisconsin tech company says they are about to become the first business in the U.S. to offer microchip implants to its employees.

Three Square Market (32M), a River Falls-based software design company, says starting August 1st, it will be offering microchips to all their employees. The chips will be implanted underneath the skin between the thumb and forefinger, which will allow employees to pay for food and drinks in the company’s break room, open security doors, and login into their computers without any special cards—or passwords.

“Eventually, this technology will become standardized allowing you to use this as your passport, public transit, all purchasing opportunities, etc.," Todd Westby, 32M CEO said in a company press release.

The technology the company is using is called RFID or (Radio-Frequency Identification) that uses electromagnetic fields to identify electronically-stored information. The chips will also use near-field communications (NFC), the same type of technology that is used in most contactless credit cards and mobile payments. Westby says these microchips have already become very popular in many European markets around the world and they want to be ahead of the curve in bringing it to the U.S.

"We see chip technology as the next evolution in payment systems, much like micro markets have steadily replaced vending machines. As a leader in micro market technology, it is important that 32M continues leading the way with advancements such as chip implants," Westby said.

Each chip costs about $300 and Westby says that more than fifty employees are expected to partake in the new program next week. However, he does stress that the program is optional for those who wish to opt out.
The List =;
Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

paulzig
Pro
Pro
Posts: 335
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:29 am
Location: Australia

Re: The Mark Of The Beast?

Post by paulzig » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:15 am

No different to carrying a credit card or paying with your phone except the chip is under the skin as opposed to being on a card or device.. I cant see the problem to be honest ...

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2193
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: The Mark Of The Beast?

Post by RevTheory » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:05 am

I'm with you Ken, I don't like it a bit and I was really this wouldn't become an issue in my lifetime but it appears to be doing so.

User avatar
woody b
Expert
Expert
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: The Mark Of The Beast?

Post by woody b » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:18 pm

I saw something on fakebook about the chips, and my first thought was "Mark of the Beast". I use a prox card at work but they won't be putting a chip in me.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

paulzig
Pro
Pro
Posts: 335
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:29 am
Location: Australia

Re: The Mark Of The Beast?

Post by paulzig » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:13 pm

RevTheory wrote:I'm with you Ken, I don't like it a bit and I was really this wouldn't become an issue in my lifetime but it appears to be doing so.
Its for employees of a company called Three Square Market, unless you work there I cant see how this is an issue for you. Even if you did work there the chip is optional.

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3247
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: The Mark Of The Beast?

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:52 pm

paulzig wrote:Its for employees of a company called Three Square Market, unless you work there I cant see how this is an issue for you. Even if you did work there the chip is optional.
Obviously you didn't read the entire article?? This is just the beginning of this practice and not just an isolated event!
“Eventually, this technology will become standardized allowing you to use this as your passport, public transit, all purchasing opportunities, etc.," Todd Westby, 32M CEO said in a company press release.

The technology the company is using is called RFID or (Radio-Frequency Identification) that uses electromagnetic fields to identify electronically-stored information. The chips will also use near-field communications (NFC), the same type of technology that is used in most contactless credit cards and mobile payments. Westby says these microchips have already become very popular in many European markets around the world and they want to be ahead of the curve in bringing it to the U.S.

"We see chip technology as the next evolution in payment systems, much like micro markets have steadily replaced vending machines. As a leader in micro market technology, it is important that 32M continues leading the way with advancements such as chip implants," Westby said.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

paulzig
Pro
Pro
Posts: 335
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:29 am
Location: Australia

Re: The Mark Of The Beast?

Post by paulzig » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:06 am

Ken0069 wrote:
Obviously you didn't read the entire article?? This is just the beginning of this practice and not just an isolated event!
I did and I still fail to see the issue with it as they say: "..the same type of technology that is used in most contactless credit cards and mobile payments."

Only difference is that it is an implanted, so what is the big fuss about?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1063
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: The Mark Of The Beast?

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:21 pm

paulzig wrote:
Ken0069 wrote:
Obviously you didn't read the entire article?? This is just the beginning of this practice and not just an isolated event!
I did and I still fail to see the issue with it as they say: "..the same type of technology that is used in most contactless credit cards and mobile payments."

Only difference is that it is an implanted, so what is the big fuss about?
The fuss is for one the statement in the big book that says not to take it. And number 2 they can be a spot for cancer development.
If it comes about that you can not buy or sell with it, then taking it would,,, well I'm done....

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3614
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: The Mark Of The Beast?

Post by GARY C » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:15 am

Remember when people use to say, that will never happen, your crazy for even thinking that.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technolog ... li=BBnb7Kz

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1063
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: The Mark Of The Beast?

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:33 pm

And for all that think its cool, remember it is similar to getting a tattoo, maybe a bit easier to remove but still a tattoo. A credit card fits in a wallet not in my body. And you can still buy and sell with out it. But in another breath the book says about people being put under compulsion to take the mark, so could a credit card or using a cell phone for all financial purposes be the same thing? I don't know.

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3614
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: The Mark Of The Beast?

Post by GARY C » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:42 pm

exhaustgases wrote:And for all that think its cool, remember it is similar to getting a tattoo, maybe a bit easier to remove but still a tattoo. A credit card fits in a wallet not in my body. And you can still buy and sell with out it. But in another breath the book says about people being put under compulsion to take the mark, so could a credit card or using a cell phone for all financial purposes be the same thing? I don't know.
Like the way that they developed the ability to track everyone then got the people to happily pay for the device that tracks them and carry it with them every where they go?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1063
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: The Mark Of The Beast?

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:36 pm

GARY C wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:And for all that think its cool, remember it is similar to getting a tattoo, maybe a bit easier to remove but still a tattoo. A credit card fits in a wallet not in my body. And you can still buy and sell with out it. But in another breath the book says about people being put under compulsion to take the mark, so could a credit card or using a cell phone for all financial purposes be the same thing? I don't know.
Like the way that they developed the ability to track everyone then got the people to happily pay for the device that tracks them and carry it with them every where they go?
And freely tell their life story on the internet, ie Face book. Yeah like my brother says leave it to the governments to take a nice invention and turn it into something evil.

Post Reply