WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO START LOCKING UP THESE LEAKERS????

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO START LOCKING UP THESE LEAKERS????

Postby Ken0069 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:00 pm

General Tony Thomas Reveals New York Times Leak Foiled al-Baghdadi Mission…
Posted on July 22, 2017 by sundance

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... i-mission/

General Tony Thomas speaking at the Aspen Forum on July 21, 2017 reveals the New York Times ran a story from leaked intelligence that foiled the capture of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

(Via Fox) In a wide-ranging interview moderated by Fox News’ Catherine Herridge, Thomas, who leads the Special Operations Command, said his team was “particularly close” to Baghdadi after the 2015 raid that killed ISIS oil minister Abu Sayyaf. That raid also netted his wife, who provided a wealth of actionable information.

“That was a very good lead. Unfortunately, it was leaked in a prominent national newspaper about a week later and that lead went dead,” Thomas said. “The challenge we have [is] in terms of where and how our tactics and procedures are discussed openly. There’s a great need to inform the American public about what we’re up to. There’s also great need to recognize things that will absolutely undercut our ability to do our job.” (read more) Watch Video: HERE!

The List! Rev A =;
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO START LOCKING UP THESE LEAKERS????

Postby 1989TransAm » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:49 pm

Yes, the NYT exposed another CIA agent. IMHO this is treasonous.

woody b
Guru
Guru

Postby woody b » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:54 pm

I'm not a fan of the NYT, but IMHO they're not the ones at fault. The person, or person who leaked the info to them are the ones who need to face a firing squad.

If the NYT somehow stole, or hacked to get the info then they're at fault. If the info was simply given to them, then the leaker needs to be prosecuted.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Postby GARY C » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:08 pm

When you want stuff leaked you don't prosecute the leaker! Any thing that is "leaked" is what they want you focused on, it has no merit and will never lead to a prosecution of anyone!

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Postby David Redszus » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:02 pm

The media, NYT included, need Trump to boost ratings and readership.

Leaked information is not really leakage, it is planted narrative intended for naive consumption.
Both sides participate in the game.

Leakage of classified material is a crime and should be prosecuted. Moreover, the deep state planted by Obama must be rooted out and eliminated. It corrupts the very idea of a fair and efficient government.

Since we are not at war, leakage of classified material, specifically political material, is not a treasonous offense.

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Postby Firedome8 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:18 am

David Redszus wrote:The media, NYT included, need Trump to boost ratings and readership.

Leaked information is not really leakage, it is planted narrative intended for naive consumption.

Leakage of classified material is a crime and should be prosecuted. Moreover, the deep state planted by Obama must be rooted out and eliminated. It corrupts the very idea of a fair and efficient government.

Since we are not at war, leakage of classified material, specifically political material, is not a treasonous offense.

Leaks are only unacceptable if it does not fit a person's world view..
I love leakers
D Trump

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Postby sanfordandson » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:18 pm

I personally enjoy the leaks. I believe a president needs to be 100% transparent when representing the worlds greatest country. The leakers force at least some transparency on the trump mob.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Postby 1989TransAm » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:52 pm

So exposing our agent operating undercover with ISIS is OK with some of you? There are two parts. The leaker and the one making it public in their newspaper. IMHO this is supporting the enemy which in this case ISIS.

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Postby GARY C » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:27 pm

1989TransAm wrote:So exposing our agent operating undercover with ISIS is OK with some of you? There are two parts. The leaker and the one making it public in their newspaper. IMHO this is supporting the enemy which in this case ISIS.

If you want to defeat ISIS then stop paying your taxes, then the gov will not have the money to fund them, then launch a massive strike on Saudi Arabia...problem solved!

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Postby GARY C » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:31 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
David Redszus wrote:The media, NYT included, need Trump to boost ratings and readership.

Leaks are only unacceptable if it does not fit a person's world view..
I love leakers
D Trump
I think your thinking about whistle blowers, leakers seem to be minions that put out BS for personal gain, whistle blowers expose gov corruption for all the world to see.

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Postby Firedome8 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:09 pm

Are lies under oath a form of corruption ?

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Postby GARY C » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:23 pm

Firedome8 wrote:Are lies under oath a form of corruption ?

That depends on if your in the court of law or on the dog and pony show.

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Postby Firedome8 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:53 pm

GARY C wrote:

Answers under oath are on you and your integrity,, if you swear to tell the truth and then lie that is corrupt.

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Postby GARY C » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:58 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
GARY C wrote:

Answers under oath are on you and your integrity,, if you swear to tell the truth and then lie that is corrupt.

I don't think congress got that memo. Their hearings are what I refer to as the dog and pony show.

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Postby Firedome8 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:15 pm

GARY C wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
GARY C wrote:That depends on if your in the court of law or on the dog and pony show.

I don't think congress got that memo. Their hearings are what I refer to as the dog and pony show.

What does that have to do with swearing to tell t truth ?

Return to “Politics / Religion / Current Events”