Teapot meet kettle moment, Trump to investigate Mueller for "conflicts of interest"!

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Re: Teapot meet kettle moment, Trump to investigate Mueller for "conflicts of interest"!

Post by engineczar » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:08 am

You keep saying life long Republican like that means anything. There are plenty of life long Republicans who would love nothing more than to see Trump destroyed. You're a Republican, maybe even a life long one and you hate the guy.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: Teapot meet kettle moment, Trump to investigate Mueller for "conflicts of interest"!

Post by RevTheory » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:15 am

Life long swamp-dweller and close, personal friend of Comey who stacked his team full of Clinton supporters.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:35 am

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller

Compare him to trump or sessions or say Hannity,,you know your false idols. What scares trump is guilt.

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:43 am

Love the last line "and related matters".

That's establishment political code for "find something about this guy so that we can destroy him and get back to the status quo of being the ruling class".

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:48 am

1989TransAm wrote:
RevTheory wrote:Here's Ben Stein on Mueller- he basically thinks what the rest of us rational-thinking Americans think about this whole swamp-stinking process.

http://usareportworld.com/index.php/201 ... al-career/
Of course this is what it is all about. Pure unadulterated politics. The Washington insiders do not want an outsider to come in and upset their apple cart. President Trump is doing just that. GO TRUMP GO
I only wish it were different ,,, Time will tell if kicking the shit can all over the floor will help but I am thinking the forces in Washington are very strong. Calling out the media and the intelligence community helped get him elected but those people are ruthless and unrelenting and willing to set you up with no regard for truth or consequences. They never go away and will overturn every pebble and look behind every curtain.

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:51 am

Firedome8 wrote:I only wish it were different ,,, Time will tell if kicking the shit can all over the floor will help but I am thinking the forces in Washington are very strong. Calling out the media and the intelligence community helped get him elected but those people are ruthless and unrelenting and willing to set you up with no regard for truth or consequences. They never go away and will overturn every pebble and look behind every curtain.
Very astute statement.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:28 am

The latest leak tells us that Sessions did indeed collude with Russia about the campaign!

Oh my!

I anticipate a resignation next week.... [-o<

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:05 pm

sanfordandson wrote:The latest leak tells us that Sessions did indeed collude with Russia about the campaign!

Oh my!

I anticipate a resignation next week.... [-o<
Tell me what exactly they talked about?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:06 pm

mk e wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:
Of course this is what it is all about. Pure unadulterated politics. The Washington insiders do not want an outsider to come in and upset their apple cart. President Trump is doing just that. GO TRUMP GO
There is nothing political about expecting the president to follow the law he's charged with enforcing....Rump has never known how to do that.

What exactly has he done since winning, other than self-deal that is?

"his" administration appears to happening in spite of him, but perhaps you have an example of how that's not correct?
Pray tell. What law has President Trump broken?

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:35 pm

1989TransAm wrote: Pray tell. What law has President Trump broken?
Not a single one, hence the fishing.

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:39 pm

1989TransAm wrote:Pray tell. What law has President Trump broken?
He hasn't broken one, but they're going to keep digging anyways, it's all part of the Dimokkkrats and Republicans plan to destroy the outsider.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:43 pm

Who needs a special counsel when you have the speedtalk peanut gallery.

Investigation has already been concluded by them...its all fake news!!! :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:38 pm

sanfordandson wrote:Who needs a special counsel when you have the speedtalk peanut gallery.

Investigation has already been concluded by them...its all fake news!!! :lol:
I will ask you the same question. What law(s) has President Trump broken?

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:43 pm

20170722_114246.jpg

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:56 pm

SpeedTalk peanut gallery? Talk about the pot and the kettle. Ohhh the irony :lol: