Teapot meet kettle moment, Trump to investigate Mueller for "conflicts of interest"!

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Teapot meet kettle moment, Trump to investigate Mueller for "conflicts of interest"!

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:07 am

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/07/21/tr ... ller-aides
resident Donald Trump’s legal team is evaluating potential conflicts of interest among members of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigative team, three people with knowledge of the matter said Thursday. The revelations come as Mueller’s investigation appears likely to probe some of the Trump family’s business ties.

Attorney Jay Sekulow, a member of the president’s external legal team, told The Associated Press that the lawyers “will consistently evaluate the issue of conflicts and raise them in the appropriate venue.”

Two people with knowledge of that process say those efforts include probing the political affiliations of Mueller’s investigators and their past work history. Trump himself has publicly challenged Mueller, declaring this week that the former FBI director would be crossing a line if he investigated the president’s personal business ties.
File this under "you just cant make this shit up"

I think trump now realizes he cant fire Mueller and this is his only recourse... :lol:

mk e
Guru
Guru

Re: Teapot meet kettle moment, Trump to investigate Mueller for "conflicts of interest"!

Post by mk e » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:25 am

The other names for that are obstruction, abuse of power, and conspiracy. He just keeps digging the whole deeper. What a turd.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: Teapot meet kettle moment, Trump to investigate Mueller for "conflicts of interest"!

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:48 pm

Good for President Trump. Expose this so called investigation for what it is. A witch hunt with no limits and funded by the US government.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:53 pm

We knew this was coming when Mueller stacked his team with Clinton donors. I'm constantly surprised at just how friggin' blind a few of our posters are.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:05 pm

While the Trumpanzees cheer over this meaningless action, they fail to realize the dire political concequenses of their dear leaders actions on Mueller. =D>

Reminds me of a child who does something wrong, gets caught, Then proceedes to accuse his/her brother or sister for some other wrongdoing....lol

Only thing is I believe most children hold a higher IQ than trump.

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:44 pm

sanfordandson wrote:While the Trumpanzees cheer over this meaningless action, they fail to realize the dire political concequenses of their dear leaders actions on Mueller. =D>

Reminds me of a child who does something wrong, gets caught, Then proceedes to accuse his/her brother or sister for some other wrongdoing....lol

Only thing is I believe most children hold a higher IQ than trump.

So you're ok with Mueller stacking his team with Clinton and Obama donors? Just curious.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:02 pm

engineczar wrote:
So you're ok with Mueller stacking his team with Clinton and Obama donors? Just curious.
Yes and so should. They are much more likely to be thorough. If they find nothing there will be no question the investigation was complete and that's that.

....but they will most likely recommend charges and since you are for law and order you should be fine with that outcome too.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:50 pm

mk e wrote:
engineczar wrote:
Yes and so should. They are much more likely to be thorough. If they find nothing there will be no question the investigation was complete and that's that.

....but they will most likely recommend charges and since you are for law and order you should be fine with that outcome too.
I'm all for law and order, I'm also in favor of an impartial investigation and I don't believe ( based on past history ) that partisan politics won't become a factor in the investigation.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:52 pm

engineczar wrote:
mk e wrote:
engineczar wrote:

I'm all for law and order, I'm also in favor of an impartial investigation and I don't believe ( based on past history ) that partisan politics won't become a factor in the investigation.
It is already a factor. They are doing research for the 2020 Presidential campaign.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:12 pm

engineczar wrote:
Mueller is a life long republican, so perfect then right? He brings on propme tbe dems trust but he, a rebuplicsn has the final and only say that matters. What more could you want?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:22 pm

mk e wrote:
engineczar wrote:
Mueller is a life long republican, so perfect then right? He brings on propme tbe dems trust but he, a rebuplicsn has the final and only say that matters. What more could you want?
You need to stay off the bottle.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:18 pm

Here's Ben Stein on Mueller- he basically thinks what the rest of us rational-thinking Americans think about this whole swamp-stinking process.

http://usareportworld.com/index.php/201 ... al-career/

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:09 pm

RevTheory wrote:Here's Ben Stein on Mueller- he basically thinks what the rest of us rational-thinking Americans think about this whole swamp-stinking process.

http://usareportworld.com/index.php/201 ... al-career/
Of course this is what it is all about. Pure unadulterated politics. The Washington insiders do not want an outsider to come in and upset their apple cart. President Trump is doing just that. GO TRUMP GO

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:18 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Of course this is what it is all about. Pure unadulterated politics. The Washington insiders do not want an outsider to come in and upset their apple cart. President Trump is doing just that. GO TRUMP GO
There is nothing political about expecting the president to follow the law he's charged with enforcing....Rump has never known how to do that.

What exactly has he done since winning, other than self-deal that is?

"his" administration appears to happening in spite of him, but perhaps you have an example of how that's not correct?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:25 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Mueller is a life long republican, so perfect then right? He brings on qualified dems so the dems trust but he, a republican has the final and only say that matters. What more could you want?
You need to stay off the bottle.[/quote]

Mueller, unlike Rump, is a life long Republican and has shown himself over many years to be a man of integrity. If he says Rump's guilty, then Rump's guilty.....and deep down you I think you know that's what's coming. You elected a turd.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer