CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed

Postby GARY C » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:38 am

woody b wrote:So our Government can't even cover up a [Blank Post] in the oval office, but they can cover up an entire conspiracy?

Once again, I have tin foil hats for sale.

You don't need a cover up if your dealing with blind people.
I bet you didn't know about this?
" In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities."
" The documents show "the Joint Chiefs of Staff drew up and approved plans for what may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government," writes Bamford.

The Joint Chiefs even proposed using the potential death of astronaut John Glenn during the first attempt to put an American into orbit as a false pretext for war with Cuba, the documents show.

Should the rocket explode and kill Glenn, they wrote, "the objective is to provide irrevocable proof … that the fault lies with the Communists et all Cuba [sic]."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1
2nd source! http://www.911truth.org/operation-north ... with-cuba/

It is estimated that nearly 1 million people were involve in the atom bomb project yet it was unknown until we released it!
Same goes for projects like the SR71 Black Bird as well as other top secret operations.
The funny thing is, if someone were to try to expose any of this they would be called a crazy tin foil hat wearer by those who refuse to hear the truth!
Just ask the whistle blowers that end up being proven right after their life is destroyed.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Postby Ken0069 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:54 am

woody b wrote:So our Government can't even cover up a [blank post] in the oval office, but they can cover up an entire conspiracy?

Reminds me of what I told him in the second post he made on here. "Get help, you need it!" I think it was and he went on "The List" shortly thereafter.

I'll bet his favorite TV/movie star is Alex Jones of Info Wars, who is number 1 on my conspiracy theorist list and I don't listen to him either!

I guess you really can make that shit up! :shock:
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

woody b
Guru
Guru

Postby woody b » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:42 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
woody b wrote:So our Government can't even cover up a [blank post] in the oval office, but they can cover up an entire conspiracy?

Reminds me of what I told him in the second post he made on here. "Get help, you need it!" I think it was and he went on "The List" shortly thereafter.

I'll bet his favorite TV/movie star is Alex Jones of Info Wars, who is number 1 on my conspiracy theorist list and I don't listen to him either!

I guess you really can make that shit up! :shock:

Come on Ken. The tin foil hat crowd is way too entertaining for "the list". (unlike the liberal pajama wearing basement dwellers) :mrgreen:
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Postby GARY C » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:48 pm

con·spir·a·cy the·o·ry
NOUN
a belief that some covert but influential organization is responsible for a circumstance or event.

Would cave men fall into that category?

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Postby GARY C » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:14 pm

For those who would like to see/download the actual unclassified documents.
https://archive.org/details/OperationNorthwoods
Or you can read it here.
https://www.scribd.com/document/1017838 ... BA-PROJECT

Fireonthemountain

Postby Fireonthemountain » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:06 am

GARY C wrote:For those who would like to see/download the actual unclassified documents.
Or you can read it here.

Northwoods. The McCollum memo, Project Mockingbird, the Infamous Project MKUltra. All facts.....Google them :lol:

In fact the CIA invented the term Conspiracy theorist as propaganda, to use to stop those questioning the JFK assassination. For those that know little Lee Harvey was allowed to leave the Marines early under the story his mother was sick, but before leaving the Marines (Navy) sent him to Russian language school reserved for spies. His mother of course wasn't sick and he mysteriously got a large amount of money to fly to Russia, in the weeks after getting out. Oswald was an agent pretending to be communist. Once in Russia he charmed a KGB Officers daughter and married her. But the ruse didn't work and Russia kick him out. He went to the US Embassy to get the papers for him and his KGB wife AND air tickets, and was flown back immediately. Impossible for any normal US citizen then, and he got the red carpet treatment. As he said in Dallas, I am a patsy. The fall guy. The lone nut Communist assassin.........But none of it was true...look it up.

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Postby Firedome8 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:39 am

Fireonthemountain wrote:
GARY C wrote:For those who would like to see/download the actual unclassified documents.
Or you can read it here.

Northwoods. The McCollum memo, Project Mockingbird, the Infamous Project MKUltra. All facts.....Google them :lol:

In fact the CIA invented the term Conspiracy theorist as propaganda, to use to stop those questioning the JFK assassination. For those that know little Lee Harvey was allowed to leave the Marines early under the story his mother was sick, but before leaving the Marines (Navy) sent him to Russian language school reserved for spies. His mother of course wasn't sick and he mysteriously got a large amount of money to fly to Russia, in the weeks after getting out. Oswald was an agent pretending to be communist. Once in Russia he charmed a KGB Officers daughter and married her. But the ruse didn't work and Russia kick him out. He went to the US Embassy to get the papers for him and his KGB wife AND air tickets, and was flown back immediately. Impossible for any normal US citizen then, and he got the red carpet treatment. As he said in Dallas, I am a patsy. The fall guy. The lone nut Communist assassin.........But none of it was true...look it up.

That has merits,,,,but the truth of the matter well, uh, Hummmmm,,,,ah yea.

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Postby Firedome8 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:15 am

WTC 7 ,,,,,,it says let's go grab up the Bush gang and lynch them in public. jmho

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Postby pdq67 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:01 pm

Firedome8 wrote:WTC 7 ,,,,,,it says let's go grab up the Bush gang and lynch them in public. jmho

And where did the center of WTC 6 go???

pdq67

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Postby Firedome8 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:34 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:WTC 7 ,,,,,,it says let's go grab up the Bush gang and lynch them in public. jmho

And where did the center of WTC 6 go???

pdq67

Good dam question

Fireonthemountain

Postby Fireonthemountain » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:04 pm

woody b wrote:So our Government can't even cover up a [Blank Post] in the oval office, but they can cover up an entire conspiracy?

One more thing many a time things in the news such as that can be distractions, so while that is going on you don't focus or pay attention elsewhere. Its all a game going back thousands of years

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/08/false-flag-thousands-years.html

Return to “Politics / Religion / Current Events”