Fukushima

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Re: Fukushima

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:56 pm

RevTheory wrote:It only sounds convoluted to those that are incapable of understanding it.
This says a lot when you are blind from truth it must cloud your world view in every way! Watch the age of reason video!!! Unless a different perspective is to much for u ,,,.it wasn't authored by some guy on the internet.

paulzig
Pro
Pro

Post by paulzig » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:11 pm

pdq67 wrote:No, not in the least because HE gave us free will.

pdq67
No not that, was wondering if he regretted you in particular .. Was trying to make a joke, didnt work.. LOL

Fireonthemountain

Post by Fireonthemountain » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:59 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Fireonthemountain wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
Yep
But the problem is Thomas Paine did believe in a God...
I believe in the possibility of a God ,,,just no proof. And I think Mr Payne was a bit smarter than me.
I get ya you are by definition an agnostic, which is not the same as an atheist, which denies period. Paine and most of the founders of this country were Deists also called Deism. This is where the modern concept of this being a "Christian country" falls apart. It was their belief any ruling religion was bad, as had been seen with Protestant countries and Catholic countries rulings. No matter the religion it never seems to work out for all and evil comes out of their rule.

Going from where you are now to believing requires no proof, but it does require broad study, experience, and logic. Proof and beliefs do no mix and never will, and that why facts do not change beliefs. Btw, most beliefs come out of childhood and may or may not serve us and may or may not be correct A little on beliefs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEStIACmjNE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpIzWjslIaQ

Now this is a major problem, for you and most, because you do not understand this and what are the hidden beliefs inside of you that will harm you in life and may harm others. I would suggest you go to Ebay and get the Tony Robbins "Personnel Power" tapes or CDs, and listen and learn. 12 cassette tapes or 24 days, or 24 CDs. I like the tapes best LOL

Now how did I get to believing from agnostic. Well after searching, for the fun of it different concepts and histories and ideas over about 8 years from my late teens I saw a movie on TV. Back then there was not a lot to do and watch on TV, and no internet. The movie was called the Greatest Story Ever Told, which is just a retelling about the Christ story.

But what was difference was my age and experience by then, and even though I was raised in a Church this was way different, because I got to hear what he said, and not what some religion or man said, and I agreed with 98% of what he said and it is quite "radical" then or now. It was also quite different from the way people and people made churches saw things then or now. But how did he know this 2000 years ago....On the 2% I did not understand and agree with I decided to obey them as well in case he was right, until I could understand the why. And I finally did a few years later.

But there are no facts support this, and in the same way no facts that alter this and my research has been fairly thorough and ongoing, for 40 years since then. And our reality is not as it seems, as he pointed out or tried to, to his dunce disciples.

Just treat all the way you want to be treated, if you were in their shoes, or treat all as though it was him. And believe that death is just a really bad joke or illusion. Its like in the movie Highlander, where Sean Connery tells MacLeod, to face it you can't die :lol: :lol:

Science also btw is full of "beliefs" that change over time.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:40 pm

paulzig wrote:
pdq67 wrote:No, not in the least because HE gave us free will.

pdq67
No not that, was wondering if he regretted you in particular .. Was trying to make a joke, didnt work.. LOL
paulz,

I know that sometimes I am a, "bad trip", to some people.

We are cool!

pdq67

paulzig
Pro
Pro

Post by paulzig » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:42 am

pdq67 wrote:
paulz,

I know that sometimes I am a, "bad trip", to some people.

We are cool!

pdq67
All good brother .. :)

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:19 pm

Firedome, I didn't listen yet, I don't really have to, as the statement mentioned on it I agree with. I don't belong to any established religion.
Most religions are pick and choose and only pick things they agree with outa the book.
Belief in an almighty? The proof is everywhere you look its so in your face. I don't think he's a fan of religion either. No where does it say you have to go to church every sunday.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:09 pm

exhaustgases wrote:Firedome, I didn't listen yet, I don't really have to, as the statement mentioned on it I agree with. I don't belong to any established religion.
Most religions are pick and choose and only pick things they agree with outa the book.
Belief in an almighty? The proof is everywhere you look its so in your face. I don't think he's a fan of religion either. No where does it say you have to go to church every sunday.
Let me know what you get out of it.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:19 pm

Fireonthemountain wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
Fireonthemountain wrote:
But the problem is Thomas Paine did believe in a God...
I believe in the possibility of a God ,,,just no proof. And I think Mr Payne was a bit smarter than me.
I get ya you are by definition an agnostic, which is not the same as an atheist, which denies period. Paine and most of the founders of this country were Deists also called Deism. This is where the modern concept of this being a "Christian country" falls apart. It was their belief any ruling religion was bad, as had been seen with Protestant countries and Catholic countries rulings. No matter the religion it never seems to work out for all and evil comes out of their rule.

Going from where you are now to believing requires no proof, but it does require broad study, experience, and logic. Proof and beliefs do no mix and never will, and that why facts do not change beliefs. Btw, most beliefs come out of childhood and may or may not serve us and may or may not be correct A little on beliefs

Now this is a major problem, for you and most, because you do not understand this and what are the hidden beliefs inside of you that will harm you in life and may harm others. I would suggest you go to Ebay and get the Tony Robbins "Personnel Power" tapes or CDs, and listen and learn. 12 cassette tapes or 24 days, or 24 CDs. I like the tapes best LOL

Now how did I get to believing from agnostic. Well after searching, for the fun of it different concepts and histories and ideas over about 8 years from my late teens I saw a movie on TV. Back then there was not a lot to do and watch on TV, and no internet. The movie was called the Greatest Story Ever Told, which is just a retelling about the Christ story.

But what was difference was my age and experience by then, and even though I was raised in a Church this was way different, because I got to hear what he said, and not what some religion or man said, and I agreed with 98% of what he said and it is quite "radical" then or now. It was also quite different from the way people and people made churches saw things then or now. But how did he know this 2000 years ago....On the 2% I did not understand and agree with I decided to obey them as well in case he was right, until I could understand the why. And I finally did a few years later.

But there are no facts support this, and in the same way no facts that alter this and my research has been fairly thorough and ongoing, for 40 years since then. And our reality is not as it seems, as he pointed out or tried to, to his dunce disciples.

Just treat all the way you want to be treated, if you were in their shoes, or treat all as though it was him. And believe that death is just a really bad joke or illusion. Its like in the movie Highlander, where Sean Connery tells MacLeod, to face it you can't die :lol: :lol:

Science will always change as new information comes to light.
To be clear, do you believe the Jesus character in the book is God ( yahwah ) ? And this story is actually historical ?

Fireonthemountain

Post by Fireonthemountain » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:33 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Fireonthemountain wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:

Science will always change as new information comes to light.
To be clear, do you believe the Jesus character in the book is God ( yahwah ) ? And this story is actually historical ?
Jesus the way he said it and the story goes he is not God, but a totally separate being who as he said was sent. He is following orders...and script/destiny. The concept that he is in fact God or what he refers to as the Father of all I think comes from him saying the father and he are one taken out of context by itself. He essentially was saying we are of the same mind, or we totally agree on this point or that, when he said we are one.

Totally accurate historically who knows, without actually being there and seeing and hearing it all. Then the story that anyone knows was created or edited later on, by including some parts (books), but by leaving out other books, and some of which I have read or what is left of them. Then there were and are translational errors of words and meanings. But don't get hung up on the small points, but go for the message he taught or whats left of it. I also do not see what the others thought and did on the same level, and can be very different then what he said or wanted. They were emotional error filled beings like us all.

I say focus and try to understand what we think he was saying, like this part
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=KJV

And try to understand them all and bring them into agreement in your mind first, before delving into the rest and trying to make sense of the rest even the books or what is left of them, from that period. My thinking comes from what he said, or as much as is known and his attitudes which I understand and agree with, and not from other men or women then or now on the subject. And no church or man made religion I have ever seen is the same.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:56 am

I think that I have asked this before so here goes again.

Was this nuke power plant disaster natural or caused by something like HAARP, in other words caused by somebody OR some country??

Or do we even know?

pdq67

dragz

Post by dragz » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:40 pm

Fireonthemountain wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
Fireonthemountain wrote:

Jesus the way he said it and the story goes he is not God, but a totally separate being who as he said was sent. He is following orders...and script/destiny. The concept that he is in fact God or what he refers to as the Father of all I think comes from him saying the father and he are one taken out of context by itself. He essentially was saying we are of the same mind, or we totally agree on this point or that, when he said we are one.

Exactly =D> =D> =D> !!!

paulzig
Pro
Pro

Post by paulzig » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:09 pm

pdq67 wrote:I think that I have asked this before so here goes again.

Was this nuke power plant disaster natural or caused by something like HAARP, in other words caused by somebody OR some country??

Or do we even know?

pdq67
It was a tsunami caused by an earthquake. I thought the conspiracy theorists had stopped with all the HAARP bullshit by now.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:52 pm

"It was a tsunami caused by an earthquake. I thought the conspiracy theorists had stopped with all the HAARP bullshit by now."

If not mistaken, didn't Mr. Tesla say that his version of HAARP can trigger earthquakes?

Be them underwater to create tsunamis or on dry land.

pdq67

paulzig
Pro
Pro

Post by paulzig » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:44 pm

pdq67 wrote:"It was a tsunami caused by an earthquake. I thought the conspiracy theorists had stopped with all the HAARP bullshit by now."

If not mistaken, didn't Mr. Tesla say that his version of HAARP can trigger earthquakes?

Be them underwater to create tsunamis or on dry land.

pdq67
Nikola Tesla died in 1943 and the HAARP program began in the early-mid 90s I fail to see how he could have commented. A lot of conspiracy theory stuffed gets attached to Mr.Tesla like death rays and the like. I like to go for the simplest most plausible explanation before going to the crazy tin foil stuff. :)

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:47 am

Tin foil hat. And crazy stuff. All a quick cop out to kill the discussion. Do the study, officials admit to weather modification past and present.
Its why we have high and low pressure areas stalled constantly, and causing the warming effect. You WILL Believe, in climate change they will force you to.