Fukushima

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
statsystems
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:17 am

Re: Fukushima

Post by statsystems » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:44 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
statsystems wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:Anyone beleve in talking donkeys?
Is the kgv a modern interpretation?
The sun stood still so as to finish killing!
Human sacrifice! !
ware is David's thrown?
Etc. Etc.......
It's throne.
It's KJV and it's considered classic literature, if you know what that is.
Just because it's recorded history doesn't mean God condoned it. Do we record history that way today?

That's your problem. You can't comprehend what your read, force it out of context and then add your sanctimonious editorial to it.

Here's a helpful hint. God doesn't need your help.
Ah yes "classic literature " so ware is David's throne,,,talking donkeys????? If the Sun stopped in the sky would not that mean the earth stood still? How about dividing up the booty and kill um all but save the virgins for yourselves, oh do not forget gods portion!!
Bronze age book condoning murder rape pillage slavery and it's ok because our God (yahwa ) said its ok. And you think it is based on reality,,,,Wow your world view Is so f up.

What's [DELETE THIS POST] up is your inability understand simple English.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1049
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Fukushima

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:26 pm

So you give up.

statsystems
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:17 am

Re: Fukushima

Post by statsystems » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:29 pm

Firedome8 wrote:So you give up.


Nope. Talking to you is like talking to my shoe. You can't be taught. You know everything already. Maybe I should worship you.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1049
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Fukushima

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:40 pm

statsystems wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:So you give up.


Nope. Talking to you is like talking to my shoe. You can't be taught. You know everything already. Maybe I should worship you.
You are not helping your argument. You can not defend the fallacy filled book you claim is authored by a supernatural being and your responses show your position is week at best. Its true because it's true.

statsystems
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:17 am

Re: Fukushima

Post by statsystems » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
statsystems wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:So you give up.


Nope. Talking to you is like talking to my shoe. You can't be taught. You know everything already. Maybe I should worship you.
You are not helping your argument. You can not defend the fallacy filled book you claim is authored by a supernatural being and your responses show your position is week at best. Its true because it's true.

I'm not even trying to make you believe anything. I'm old enough to understand that you posting out of context verses without any background or historical knowledge means to refute your simple minded stupidity would require me to post pages and pages of material. None of which you'd bother to read, much less verify.

Your petty sniveling matters nothing to me.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1049
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Fukushima

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:11 pm

statsystems wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
statsystems wrote:


Nope. Talking to you is like talking to my shoe. You can't be taught. You know everything already. Maybe I should worship you.
You are not helping your argument. You can not defend the fallacy filled book you claim is authored by a supernatural being and your responses show your position is week at best. Its true because it's true.

I'm not even trying to make you believe anything. I'm old enough to understand that you posting out of context verses without any background or historical knowledge means to refute your simple minded stupidity would require me to post pages and pages of material. None of which you'd bother to read, much less verify.

Your petty sniveling matters nothing to me.
Well enlighten me maybe you have something I haven't herd before otherwise your argument is same old .
"the bible is true because the bible says it is" and I don't blame you for backing away from an intellectual beating.
Out of context is the argument most bible thumpers go to when they are shown the bible is just an old book.
you have offered nothing to bolster your position.

statsystems
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:17 am

Re: Fukushima

Post by statsystems » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:19 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
statsystems wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
You are not helping your argument. You can not defend the fallacy filled book you claim is authored by a supernatural being and your responses show your position is week at best. Its true because it's true.

I'm not even trying to make you believe anything. I'm old enough to understand that you posting out of context verses without any background or historical knowledge means to refute your simple minded stupidity would require me to post pages and pages of material. None of which you'd bother to read, much less verify.

Your petty sniveling matters nothing to me.
Well enlighten me maybe you have something I haven't herd before otherwise your argument is same old .
"the bible is true because the bible says it is" and I don't blame you for backing away from an intellectual beating.
Out of context is the argument most bible thumpers go to when they are shown the bible is just an old book.
you have offered nothing to bolster your position.
So, you can't read and comprehend. I'm not typing out 10 pages to refute your one line, out of context fallacies.

Snivel all you want. Your 50 years of study has been worthless. If it wasn't, you'd at least have some historical background to validate your positions.

Again, tell me why for centuries there were nations into Bible that were unknown to people until the archaeologists spade found verifiable truth they did exist, in the era that Bible called out?

It really is that simple.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1049
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Fukushima

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:35 pm

statsystems wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
statsystems wrote:

I'm not even trying to make you believe anything. I'm old enough to understand that you posting out of context verses without any background or historical knowledge means to refute your simple minded stupidity would require me to post pages and pages of material. None of which you'd bother to read, much less verify.

Your petty sniveling matters nothing to me.
Well enlighten me maybe you have something I haven't herd before otherwise your argument is same old .
"the bible is true because the bible says it is" and I don't blame you for backing away from an intellectual beating.
Out of context is the argument most bible thumpers go to when they are shown the bible is just an old book.
you have offered nothing to bolster your position.
So, you can't read and comprehend. I'm not typing out 10 pages to refute your one line, out of context fallacies.

Snivel all you want. Your 50 years of study has been worthless. If it wasn't, you'd at least have some historical background to validate your positions.

Again, tell me why for centuries there were nations into Bible that were unknown to people until the archaeologists spade found verifiable truth they did exist, in the era that Bible called out?

It really is that simple.
They doubted the city of troy also so what ,,,nobody said the bible has no factual information, my contention it is not inspired by a supernatural being given that no evidence of said being has eaver been presented. If u have evidence bring it forward for review.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1049
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Fukushima

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:36 pm

Did you eaver see a Thomas Jefferson bible?
Just curious.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1074
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Fukushima

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:02 pm

exhaustgases wrote:So can things just jump together? And since it looks like some here believe that, how come with such advanced abilities man has not created life? He has manipulated it but not created it. So what is more advanced a super computer or a human brain? If making things is so easy how come a chimp can't put together a computer and program it? A computer program is nothing compared to DNA programming and building an IC integrated circuit is nothing compared to building an Atom from scratch and having the ability to see as deep as you desire into the structure of its components (the atom). To make and fully under stand something you need to see and understand all aspects of it. Man can guess with mathematics and various tests, but he can not see deeply into atomic component structure. And since an atom is ultimately energy, who did it come from and how did it get put there?
In the book you call a fairly tail, it says things like "all things are possible" it even says that man can do anything he imagines to do (collectively).
So fire you just completely ignored this. Too much for ya huh? I proved there has to be a logical creator. And also slowly proving that book you speak of is full of logic.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1049
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Fukushima

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:So can things just jump together? And since it looks like some here believe that, how come with such advanced abilities man has not created life? He has manipulated it but not created it. So what is more advanced a super computer or a human brain? If making things is so easy how come a chimp can't put together a computer and program it? A computer program is nothing compared to DNA programming and building an IC integrated circuit is nothing compared to building an Atom from scratch and having the ability to see as deep as you desire into the structure of its components (the atom). To make and fully under stand something you need to see and understand all aspects of it. Man can guess with mathematics and various tests, but he can not see deeply into atomic component structure. And since an atom is ultimately energy, who did it come from and how did it get put there?
In the book you call a fairly tail, it says things like "all things are possible" it even says that man can do anything he imagines to do (collectively).
So fire you just completely ignored this. Too much for ya huh? I proved there has to be a logical creator.
Are you saying complexity requires a creator ?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1074
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Fukushima

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:51 am

Firedome8 wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:So can things just jump together? And since it looks like some here believe that, how come with such advanced abilities man has not created life? He has manipulated it but not created it. So what is more advanced a super computer or a human brain? If making things is so easy how come a chimp can't put together a computer and program it? A computer program is nothing compared to DNA programming and building an IC integrated circuit is nothing compared to building an Atom from scratch and having the ability to see as deep as you desire into the structure of its components (the atom). To make and fully under stand something you need to see and understand all aspects of it. Man can guess with mathematics and various tests, but he can not see deeply into atomic component structure. And since an atom is ultimately energy, who did it come from and how did it get put there?
In the book you call a fairly tail, it says things like "all things are possible" it even says that man can do anything he imagines to do (collectively).
So fire you just completely ignored this. Too much for ya huh? I proved there has to be a logical creator.
Are you saying complexity requires a creator ?
Yes sir, all this digital electronics just didn't pop out of no ware, neither did the famous carbon molecule, nor anyother element on the chart. DNA alone proves intelligent design. If no creator then why not unisex everything? Why is the mammal world filled with male and female? A self popping mammal world would be simpler with unisex, just like dividing cells. Since the anti creator bunch doesn't want to use a machine analogy.
The machine analogy works good when you give monkeys a huge advantage, by giving them all the ready made components of a normal PC computer and ready made solder and soldering irons to assemble it all. How long will it take for them to do it? And remember they will then have to make something that made it self like you say, the human brain or even a heart. They can all do that when they finish with the computer and program it.

paulzig
Pro
Pro
Posts: 335
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:29 am
Location: Australia

Re: Fukushima

Post by paulzig » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:29 am

statsystems wrote: Again, tell me why for centuries there were nations into Bible that were unknown to people until the archaeologists spade found verifiable truth they did exist, in the era that Bible called out?

It really is that simple.
That is simple, the bible pointed out these nations/civilizations because it was written in the time they existed .. The verification or proof was found AFTER.. I dont see an issue with this.

This isnt evidence that the bible is the word of a supreme creator though, it is mans reflections upon the divine that is it ..On its own it doesnt offer up proof for a creator as such...

paulzig
Pro
Pro
Posts: 335
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:29 am
Location: Australia

Re: Fukushima

Post by paulzig » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:56 am

exhaustgases wrote:Why is the mammal world filled with male and female?
Because they reproduce, without reproduction evolution doesnt work .. If it wasnt for that fact you wouldnt be here to ponder why.

A machine like a computer or a watch, or a building, a bridge doesnt reproduce nor do their parts have any natural affinity towards each other.. So using arguments like the watch is silly when used to compare it to the evolutionary process ...

Any question like why is there something rather than nothing or a 'reason for' is the realm of philosophy and speculation, and you can answer that question any way you see fit ... If you want to battle science using misrepresentation, and arguments made from ignorance you will have a hard time doing it.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1049
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Fukushima

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:06 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
exhaustgases wrote: So fire you just completely ignored this. Too much for ya huh? I proved there has to be a logical creator.
Are you saying complexity requires a creator ?
Yes sir, all this digital electronics just didn't pop out of no ware, neither did the famous carbon molecule, nor anyother element on the chart. DNA alone proves intelligent design. If no creator then why not unisex everything? Why is the mammal world filled with male and female? A self popping mammal world would be simpler with unisex, just like dividing cells. Since the anti creator bunch doesn't want to use a machine analogy.
The machine analogy works good when you give monkeys a huge advantage, by giving them all the ready made components of a normal PC computer and ready made solder and soldering irons to assemble it all. How long will it take for them to do it? And remember they will then have to make something that made it self like you say, the human brain or even a heart. They can all do that when they finish with the computer and program it.
If I understand your position God would have to be more complex than any of his creations ! Using your logic one must ponder gods creator and gods god creator............

Post Reply