Fukushima

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Fireonthemountain

Fukushima

Post by Fireonthemountain » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:20 am

Fukushima

And people want to blame the weather or too many people on earth :lol:, for the fact we have evidence we have entered the 6th great extinction period we know of for this planet. The Fake news told everyone not to worry because it was nothing and under control, and people believed it.

http://beforeitsnews.com/survival/2017/ ... 70881.html

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Re: Fukushima

Post by Ken0069 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:20 pm

Get help! You need it! :shock:

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

Fireonthemountain

Post by Fireonthemountain » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:01 pm

Record radiation detected at Fukushima nuclear plant — Multiple locations register highest levels ever measured — “Radioactive materials in groundwater toward the ocean”

http://enenews.com/record-radiation-det ... -the-ocean

Earth’s biggest mass extinction since the dinosaurs is already underway

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/337638/ ... -underway/

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:00 pm

I was afraid that the Japanese wouldn't be able to get it under control!

It's going to turn real bad, the longer they let it spew radiation into the environment!

And it's going to affect all of us in the end! I'm glad that I am an ol' man, BUT I worry about our three wonderful Grandbaby Girls!

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Right on, radiation is the only real pollutant there is. Every one needs to watch the old 1952 or ? THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL.
All reactors and especially the ones that control is lost on become "Gort". Man has no way to control it.

Also real scientists that aren't paid off ( and don't belong to the religion), have proved things like the heating of the oceans from the highly increased radiation, this is all covered up so it all can be blamed on climate change, anything that radiation causes will be blamed on Trump not believing in the prized religion of the Marxist left communists. And we all wonder why cancer is so prevalent now? Wake up.

Brian P
Guru
Guru

Post by Brian P » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:35 pm

I have not been able to find independent confirmation of what's in the first linked article (which makes some rather extraordinary claims). Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof ... The latest I could find (a week old), from what ought to be a reputable source, is this: https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/focus/f ... tus-update

On the "good-bad" scale, it's "bad", but it's not the imminent catastrophe that the first article claims.

There is indeed a mass species extinction in process, but it's not because of nuclear power ... it's because mankind, by various means, has taken away natural habitats, hunted species to extinction, applied chemicals to crops which have unintended consequences, spewed out pollution of all sorts into the air and water, and done all manner of other things that mess with the natural order.

If the bee population fails, quite a number of plant species fail, and the bee population is in the process of failing. This - not climate change, not nuclear power - could be the seeds of our undoing. http://discovermagazine.com/2017/march/buzzkill

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:44 am

Well, they are sending out a bunch of REPORTS, BUT, are they really doing anything??

Reporting about their problem isn't going to make it go away UNLESS the plan is to get it out of peoples minds to try to get them off the hook..

I thought that an OBD-II scanning meter would come in handy, but now I think that I'd better buy a Geiger Counter instead!

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:09 pm

Brian P wrote:I have not been able to find independent confirmation of what's in the first linked article (which makes some rather extraordinary claims). Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof ... The latest I could find (a week old), from what ought to be a reputable source, is this: https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/focus/f ... tus-update

On the "good-bad" scale, it's "bad", but it's not the imminent catastrophe that the first article claims.

There is indeed a mass species extinction in process, but it's not because of nuclear power ... it's because mankind, by various means, has taken away natural habitats, hunted species to extinction, applied chemicals to crops which have unintended consequences, spewed out pollution of all sorts into the air and water, and done all manner of other things that mess with the natural order.

If the bee population fails, quite a number of plant species fail, and the bee population is in the process of failing. This - not climate change, not nuclear power - could be the seeds of our undoing. http://discovermagazine.com/2017/march/buzzkill
With the over abundance of life forms on this planet, and if the almighty wanted to keep any supposed extinction from happening he will do it. Man can not destroy what the almighty wants to keep. A lot of the species are a form of pestilence and just maybe its suppose to happen in the end times. In many cases many of the species die offs could also be something planned to support the climate change religion as well. Some people need to stop believing the constant lies put forth from the demon religion.

paulzig
Pro
Pro

Post by paulzig » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:28 am

exhaustgases wrote:Man can not destroy what the almighty wants to keep.
So if I go and set fire to a Ford and destroy it then what? I cant see any reason why the almighty would want a Ford destroyed...

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:37 am

exhaustgases wrote:With the over abundance of life forms on this planet, and if the almighty wanted to keep any supposed extinction from happening he will do it. Man can not destroy what the almighty wants to keep. A lot of the species are a form of pestilence and just maybe its suppose to happen in the end times. In many cases many of the species die offs could also be something planned to support the climate change religion as well. Some people need to stop believing the constant lies put forth from the demon religion.

This clown doesn't believe the earth is warming despite all the evidence, but he believes in a book of fairy tales with zero proof.

You just can't make this shit up!! ](*,) #-o

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:22 am

I don't believe in, "MMGW/CC/MAITDH", crap either!!

I am NOT vain enough to think that man can affect this old rock that has been here all these years so go take a flying f**!! Follow the MONEY as well as what AND who gain from this!!

Ol', "manbearpig", has made a stinking large fortune off a this stuff so why wouldn't people like him want to keep it going?

Didn't Krakatoa cause the Earth's temp's to lower a bit for like three years back when it blew its top off??

And as for another volcano point, back when Mount St. Helens blew up, the next Sat. morning there was volcanic ash on the trunk lid and roof of my F-I-L's car in Moberly, MO!!

Off topic, but so what!

You ever run the numbers to see just how high the, "ridges", on the surface of an orange are compared to the mountains here on Earth? Kind a neat by me!

pdq67

Brian P
Guru
Guru

Post by Brian P » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:24 am

The earth's temperature fluctuates for a wide variety of reasons. They all add up.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:39 am

With the over abundance of life forms on this planet, and if the almighty wanted to keep any supposed extinction from happening he will do it. Man can not destroy what the almighty wants to keep. A lot of the species are a form of pestilence and just maybe its suppose to happen in the end times. In many cases many of the species die offs could also be something planned to support the climate change religion as well. Some people need to stop believing the constant lies put forth from the demon religion.[/quote]

What almighty do you refer to,,,,,Zeus,marduk,, please explain,

Fireonthemountain

Post by Fireonthemountain » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:08 pm

Fake news and fake news sources....will not be reporting on this. In Japan they have passed new laws on the reporting on this, for example, and all news must pass the government's censors. Pretty much all criminals deny deny deny.

Like with the USS Ronald Reagan, who's crew was sent steaming towards Fukushima to help out. Now the Reagan is wired with radiation detectors and warning systems, and they suddenly went off like mad way out at sea still. The lies and denials that followed along with the cancers is something else, as the government and the VA deny any claims connected with it including deaths.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fukushi ... 93&bih=528

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:03 pm

Firedome8 wrote:With the over abundance of life forms on this planet, and if the almighty wanted to keep any supposed extinction from happening he will do it. Man can not destroy what the almighty wants to keep. A lot of the species are a form of pestilence and just maybe its suppose to happen in the end times. In many cases many of the species die offs could also be something planned to support the climate change religion as well. Some people need to stop believing the constant lies put forth from the demon religion.
What almighty do you refer to,,,,,Zeus,marduk,, please explain,[/quote]

Ah, yes!

The ones sent by Satan as told about in Rev., (I want to say in 22?), to torment mankind in the end times!!

I don't care because I am SAVED!

Something about that I won't have to endure the, "gnashing of teeth" and the ever present, "weeping in the darkness", that would separate me from my GOD!!

pdq67