Trump Jr. was told of Russian effort to help father's campaign

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4374
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump Jr. was told of Russian effort to help father's campaign

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:40 pm

statsystems wrote:

Nice spin. I'm happier with Trump now than I was on Election Day. We ain't fading.

Of course you are. Admitting anything to the contrary would expose your failure... :^o :^o :^o

engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 873
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: Trump Jr. was told of Russian effort to help father's campaign

Post by engineczar » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
statsystems wrote:

Nice spin. I'm happier with Trump now than I was on Election Day. We ain't fading.

Of course you are. Admitting anything to the contrary would expose your failure... :^o :^o :^o
Speed talk meme.jpg
Speed talk meme.jpg (47.58 KiB) Viewed 278 times
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :P :x :!: =P~ :?: :idea: :^o [-X :| [-o< :mrgreen: =D> :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :P :x :!: =P~ :?: :idea: :^o [-X :| [-o< :mrgreen: =D> :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :P :x :!: =P~ :?: :idea: :^o [-X :| [-o< :mrgreen: =D>

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2877
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Trump Jr. was told of Russian effort to help father's campaign

Post by RevTheory » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 pm

statsystems wrote:
Nice spin. I'm happier with Trump now than I was on Election Day. We ain't fading.
We most-certainly ain't fading! Go Trump and screw these moronic lemmings that don't have two brain cells to rub together. Hell, three of these clowns can't even muster up a cohesive, rational, adult argument.

:( :-o :-? :lol: :cry: :evil: :evil: :!: :idea: :idea: :mrgreen: #-o #-o [-o< [-X =P~ [-o< [-( ](*,) :-" :hello2: :pirate: :-# :-s :-({|= :-& :( :) Lol

engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 873
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: Trump Jr. was told of Russian effort to help father's campaign

Post by engineczar » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:51 pm

RevTheory wrote:
statsystems wrote:
Nice spin. I'm happier with Trump now than I was on Election Day. We ain't fading.
We most-certainly ain't fading! Go Trump and screw these moronic lemmings that don't have two brain cells to rub together. Hell, three of these clowns can't even muster up a cohesive, rational, adult argument.

:( :-o :-? :lol: :cry: :evil: :evil: :!: :idea: :idea: :mrgreen: #-o #-o [-o< [-X =P~ [-o< [-( ](*,) :-" :hello2: :pirate: :-# :-s :-({|= :-& :( :) Lol

Nice touch with the emojis

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :P :x :!: =P~ :?: :idea: :^o [-X :| [-o< :mrgreen: =D> :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :P :x :!: =P~ :?: :idea: :^o [-X :| [-o< :mrgreen: =D> :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :P :x :!: =P~ :?: :idea: :^o [-X :| [-o< :mrgreen: =D>

statsystems
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1011
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:17 am

Re: Trump Jr. was told of Russian effort to help father's campaign

Post by statsystems » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:56 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
statsystems wrote:

Nice spin. I'm happier with Trump now than I was on Election Day. We ain't fading.

Of course you are. Admitting anything to the contrary would expose your failure... :^o :^o :^o
Unlike you, I admit my mistakes. You will never admit that Bernie, or Hillary and Obama were a mistake. Another boy in a mans body.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4374
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump Jr. was told of Russian effort to help father's campaign

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:58 pm

statsystems wrote:Unlike you, I admit my mistakes. You will never admit that Bernie, or Hillary and Obama were a mistake. Another boy in a mans body.
All 3 are mistakes i agree! :mrgreen:

statsystems
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1011
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:17 am

Re: Trump Jr. was told of Russian effort to help father's campaign

Post by statsystems » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:13 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
statsystems wrote:Unlike you, I admit my mistakes. You will never admit that Bernie, or Hillary and Obama were a mistake. Another boy in a mans body.
All 3 are mistakes i agree! :mrgreen:
And still you voted for them. Or Romney. Or McCain. So you're a loser any way you add it up.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4374
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump Jr. was told of Russian effort to help father's campaign

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:30 pm

statsystems wrote: And still you voted for them. Or Romney. Or McCain. So you're a loser any way you add it up.
Only one i voted for was romney because the other option was worse! :mrgreen:

Firedome8
Expert
Expert
Posts: 954
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Trump Jr. was told of Russian effort to help father's campaign

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:14 am

Trump senior said him and Putin were talking adoption,,,,this f guy thinks people are stupid. Oh wait,,,never mind....


GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3407
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: Trump Jr. was told of Russian effort to help father's campaign

Post by GARY C » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:45 am

sanfordandson wrote:
statsystems wrote: And still you voted for them. Or Romney. Or McCain. So you're a loser any way you add it up.
Only one i voted for was romney because the other option was worse! :mrgreen:
The only way I would vote is if they put a "none of the above" box at the bottom of the ticket. I guess thats what I get for researching their past. Must be from watching to much Beck.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6060
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump Jr. was told of Russian effort to help father's campaign

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Firedome8 wrote:Trump senior said him and Putin were talking adoption,,,,this f guy thinks people are stupid. Oh wait,,,never mind....
You are as ignorant as S&S and maybe the same person.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4374
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump Jr. was told of Russian effort to help father's campaign

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:36 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
You are as ignorant as S&S and maybe the same person.
More lies. Typical....

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6060
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump Jr. was told of Russian effort to help father's campaign

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:11 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:
You are as ignorant as S&S and maybe the same person.
More lies. Typical....
So he is not as ignorant as you are? I am willing to concede the point. :mrgreen:

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4374
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump Jr. was told of Russian effort to help father's campaign

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:23 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:
You are as ignorant as S&S and maybe the same person.
More lies. Typical....
So he is not as ignorant as you are? I am willing to concede the point. :mrgreen:
I knew you werent smart enough to get it.

Liar Liar... [-X [-X

I hope you dont put me on your "irrelevance" list now! :lol: :lol:

Post Reply