Oh The Joys Of Socialism..................NOT!

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1717
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Oh The Joys Of Socialism..................NOT!

Post by j-c-c » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:27 am

David Redszus wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:26 pm
I do not condone that solution, as in all my readings of Hitler's genius in his rise to power, that is well researched and documented, it would not exist for ages to come as a valuable lesson, if he had received one well placed 9mm.
Your readings coming from contaminated sources are in error. Hitler’s rise to power was due to conditions and circumstances present at the time, not simply to the extraordinary efforts of one man. The time was ripe, as it was for Stalin, Churchill and Napoleon, among others. Someone would have filled the voids.
We are arguing the number angels on head of a pin. Yes somebody will always fill the "void", but the chemistry Hitler brought to the table was the perfect storm. Be glad to review "uncontaminated sources" you personally have read and subscribe to for my further enlightenment and that address popular(?) "errors", if you can share.

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4063
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Oh The Joys Of Socialism..................NOT!

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:55 am

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6326
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Oh The Joys Of Socialism..................NOT!

Post by David Redszus » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:45 pm

Socialism is great for people that live in tents and own nothing. All demoncrats need to live like that for a year or so and then come back and talk about how nice it is.
Socialism, in it's various forms has never been great for anyone, ever. It has never been successful and cannot be.
Oh and the comment of how the bible is written. It is written like that for a reason. And sorry to most religions here but the almighty does not want self appointed intellectuals in his kingdoms. He is looking for humble, kind, considerate, even poor and down trodden people.
Here we part ways. Considering the hundreds of people that wrote the bible, please do not assume they had a common purpose or goal in mind. Who is "He"? God? Every religion, past and present, has had its share of gods of all kinds. Perhaps it would be useful to re-read the books with a more mature and discerning attitude; a closed mind allows little useful entry.
A haughty self centered Marxist educated and wicked loving individual is not going to be found in any book of life or what ever you wish to call it.
Wrong. The old testament is full of prophets who advocated what Marx would later suggest; both were
terribly wrong as history has proven repeatedly.
And if you poo the idea of an almighty creator, just try to look at the insides of an atom, man can not. He can only theorize what is there and use various experiments and math to attempt to prove what is there.
I cannot look inside an atom; neither can god, any god. You are mixing bananas with bricks and silly putty. Gods of all types, are spiritual creations of man; atoms are not. They preceded man and therefore also preceded gods. We can create many new gods, if we wish; we cannot create new atoms.

Marxism, communism and socialism are, for all practical purposes, dead and nearly buried. No one takes them seriously nor should they fear them. We have new, mindless ideas and dogmas to deal with: racial diversity, gender equality, social justice, a living wage, etc, etc.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2606
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Oh The Joys Of Socialism..................NOT!

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:44 pm

To create something you have to be able to see it, and fully understand it. Things do not come from nothing. Simple science that all believe in.
All things are made from energy, who made that energy into particulate form? And then gave it structure?

GRTfast
Expert
Expert
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Oh The Joys Of Socialism..................NOT!

Post by GRTfast » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:48 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:44 pm
To create something you have to be able to see it, and fully understand it. Things do not come from nothing. Simple science that all believe in.
All things are made from energy, who made that energy into particulate form? And then gave it structure?
first, you need to prove that at some point in the past, "nothing" existed.

If you think that's what the big bang theory states, you're wrong (again).

How do you know that all the energy in the universe hasn't always existed in some form?

The theme that has revealed itself time and time again on here with you is, you argue against your broken understanding of things, and spew ignorant conspiracy laden rhetoric. You're a one trick pony. No insult meant towards ponies.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1717
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Oh The Joys Of Socialism..................NOT!

Post by j-c-c » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:56 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:48 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:44 pm
To create something you have to be able to see it, and fully understand it. Things do not come from nothing. Simple science that all believe in.
All things are made from energy, who made that energy into particulate form? And then gave it structure?
first, you need to prove that at some point in the past, "nothing" existed.

If you think that's what the big bang theory states, you're wrong (again).

How do you know that all the energy in the universe hasn't always existed in some form?

The theme that has revealed itself time and time again on here with you is, you argue against your broken understanding of things, and spew ignorant conspiracy laden rhetoric. You're a one trick pony. No insult meant towards ponies.
Glad to see you didn't full "dog and pony show", some of my best friends are dogs. :lol: =D>

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2606
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Oh The Joys Of Socialism..................NOT!

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:47 am

That is what is so cool someday (<-- manner of speech ) all will know for sure there is the almighty god in heaven, that's part of the accounting, every knee bends to him. Have a fun time and laugh now, when that happens there will be no laughing. Imagine the shock finding out he is for real?
So why is it so difficult in the now time for some to see all of creation and then deny his existence? Most supposed intelligent people should know how difficult it is to make an IC micro processor and then the software to make it work, that is nothing compared to the many creatures on this earth.
I don't understand, I guess its more of do you hear yanny or laurel stuff. I just know for Marxist demoncratisim to work god can not exist.

GRTfast
Expert
Expert
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Oh The Joys Of Socialism..................NOT!

Post by GRTfast » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:29 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:47 am
That is what is so cool someday (<-- manner of speech ) all will know for sure there is the almighty god in heaven, that's part of the accounting, every knee bends to him. Have a fun time and laugh now, when that happens there will be no laughing. Imagine the shock finding out he is for real?
So why is it so difficult in the now time for some to see all of creation and then deny his existence? Most supposed intelligent people should know how difficult it is to make an IC micro processor and then the software to make it work, that is nothing compared to the many creatures on this earth.
I don't understand, I guess its more of do you hear yanny or laurel stuff. I just know for Marxist demoncratisim to work god can not exist.
Do you think belief is a choice?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2882
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Oh The Joys Of Socialism..................NOT!

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:52 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:47 am
That is what is so cool someday (<-- manner of speech ) all will know for sure there is the almighty god in heaven, that's part of the accounting, every knee bends to him. Have a fun time and laugh now, when that happens there will be no laughing. Imagine the shock finding out he is for real?
So why is it so difficult in the now time for some to see all of creation and then deny his existence? Most supposed intelligent people should know how difficult it is to make an IC micro processor and then the software to make it work, that is nothing compared to the many creatures on this earth.
I don't understand, I guess its more of do you hear yanny or laurel stuff. I just know for Marxist demoncratisim to work god can not exist.
Again my question to you, is your god Yahawah ? Or a mishmash of mythical sky gods that you congered up by yourself?
And this heaven place is it the one described in the Hebrew holy book? Or do you worship the socialist teaching of JC who is actually yahawah according to the Roman propoganda book? Answers I know you can't give due to the logic enema that will come next.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2606
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Oh The Joys Of Socialism..................NOT!

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:20 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:29 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:47 am
That is what is so cool someday (<-- manner of speech ) all will know for sure there is the almighty god in heaven, that's part of the accounting, every knee bends to him. Have a fun time and laugh now, when that happens there will be no laughing. Imagine the shock finding out he is for real?
So why is it so difficult in the now time for some to see all of creation and then deny his existence? Most supposed intelligent people should know how difficult it is to make an IC micro processor and then the software to make it work, that is nothing compared to the many creatures on this earth.
I don't understand, I guess its more of do you hear yanny or laurel stuff. I just know for Marxist demoncratisim to work god can not exist.
Do you think belief is a choice?
Yes, and that choice determines that persons future, and standing with their creator. Will you make the correct choice?
Last edited by exhaustgases on Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2606
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Oh The Joys Of Socialism..................NOT!

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:22 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:52 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:47 am
That is what is so cool someday (<-- manner of speech ) all will know for sure there is the almighty god in heaven, that's part of the accounting, every knee bends to him. Have a fun time and laugh now, when that happens there will be no laughing. Imagine the shock finding out he is for real?
So why is it so difficult in the now time for some to see all of creation and then deny his existence? Most supposed intelligent people should know how difficult it is to make an IC micro processor and then the software to make it work, that is nothing compared to the many creatures on this earth.
I don't understand, I guess its more of do you hear yanny or laurel stuff. I just know for Marxist demoncratisim to work god can not exist.
Again my question to you, is your god Yahawah ? Or a mishmash of mythical sky gods that you congered up by yourself?
And this heaven place is it the one described in the Hebrew holy book? Or do you worship the socialist teaching of JC who is actually yahawah according to the Roman propoganda book? Answers I know you can't give due to the logic enema that will come next.
Jesus is the first born of all creation. He is not the almighty heavenly father. Heaven place ? A place where angels with spirit bodies abide. Did I answer ?
Last edited by exhaustgases on Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3843
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Oh The Joys Of Socialism..................NOT!

Post by RevTheory » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:23 pm

Don't bother responding to chromedome regarding spiritual issues. He's completely unqualified.

GRTfast
Expert
Expert
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Oh The Joys Of Socialism..................NOT!

Post by GRTfast » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:35 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:20 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:29 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:47 am
That is what is so cool someday (<-- manner of speech ) all will know for sure there is the almighty god in heaven, that's part of the accounting, every knee bends to him. Have a fun time and laugh now, when that happens there will be no laughing. Imagine the shock finding out he is for real?
So why is it so difficult in the now time for some to see all of creation and then deny his existence? Most supposed intelligent people should know how difficult it is to make an IC micro processor and then the software to make it work, that is nothing compared to the many creatures on this earth.
I don't understand, I guess its more of do you hear yanny or laurel stuff. I just know for Marxist demoncratisim to work god can not exist.
Do you think belief is a choice?
Yes, and that choice determines that persons future, and standing with their creator. Will you make the correct choice?
It’s not a choice. Saying that you believe something or not is a choice, but whether or not you actually believe it isn’t. You’re entire position is built upon a false pretense.

If you think belief is a choice, try for a few seconds to believe that 2+2=37

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2882
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Oh The Joys Of Socialism..................NOT!

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:18 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:23 pm
Don't bother responding to chromedome regarding spiritual issues. He's completely unqualified.
You looking for another logic enema feel free to try and justify your belief in supernatural sky gods.

I can handle that debate,,,loaded for bear even ,,,,I would not even try it if I were you,,,,just let it go I will understand.
Last edited by Firedome8 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2882
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Oh The Joys Of Socialism..................NOT!

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:23 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:22 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:52 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:47 am
That is what is so cool someday (<-- manner of speech ) all will know for sure there is the almighty god in heaven, that's part of the accounting, every knee bends to him. Have a fun time and laugh now, when that happens there will be no laughing. Imagine the shock finding out he is for real?
So why is it so difficult in the now time for some to see all of creation and then deny his existence? Most supposed intelligent people should know how difficult it is to make an IC micro processor and then the software to make it work, that is nothing compared to the many creatures on this earth.
I don't understand, I guess its more of do you hear yanny or laurel stuff. I just know for Marxist demoncratisim to work god can not exist.
Again my question to you, is your god Yahawah ? Or a mishmash of mythical sky gods that you congered up by yourself?
And this heaven place is it the one described in the Hebrew holy book? Or do you worship the socialist teaching of JC who is actually yahawah according to the Roman propoganda book? Answers I know you can't give due to the logic enema that will come next.
Jesus is the first born of all creation. He is not the almighty heavenly father. Heaven place ? A place where angels with spirit bodies abide. Did I answer ?
So then their is more than one god? Christian belief says Jesus is god. Do you see ware the logic fails already ?? And do spirit bodies change back and forth between spirit and matter? Etc.
I have lots of questions....

Post Reply