Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3763
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by gmrocket » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:22 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:57 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:25 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:47 pm


That shrine to your man god beats it hands down.
But I'm following a winner, not some left wing loser.

Yuuuugee difference
Your reality is is not unique but i believe mine is more unreasonable and emotional.
fixed it for ya

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3763
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by gmrocket » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:12 am

Oh boy!! More implosion from within the goofy left, Hahahaha

Big internal fight behind closed doors today,,,the old left guard are fighting the growing anti Semitic rhetoric coming from the two new Muslims and others who support the bds movement.

Lots of Jews in the party don't know what to do.

Which is good...BLOW IT UP!

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4966
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:41 am

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:12 am
Oh boy!! More implosion from within the goofy left, Hahahaha

Big internal fight behind closed doors today,,,the old left guard are fighting the growing anti Semitic rhetoric coming from the two new Muslims and others who support the bds movement.

Lots of Jews in the party don't know what to do.

Which is good...BLOW IT UP!
Satan's top political party will keep showing its true colors.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4937
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:49 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:41 am
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:12 am
Oh boy!! More implosion from within the goofy left, Hahahaha

Big internal fight behind closed doors today,,,the old left guard are fighting the growing anti Semitic rhetoric coming from the two new Muslims and others who support the bds movement.

Lots of Jews in the party don't know what to do.

Which is good...BLOW IT UP!
Satan's top political party will keep showing its true colors.
Satan ? Do you think Is Ra El and the so called Jews act in our interest or their own ? Do you believe in a literal being named Satan.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3763
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by gmrocket » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:07 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:49 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:41 am
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:12 am
Oh boy!! More implosion from within the goofy left, Hahahaha

Big internal fight behind closed doors today,,,the old left guard are fighting the growing anti Semitic rhetoric coming from the two new Muslims and others who support the bds movement.

Lots of Jews in the party don't know what to do.

Which is good...BLOW IT UP!
Satan's top political party will keep showing its true colors.
Satan ? Do you think Is Ra El and the so called Jews act in our interest or their own ? Do you believe in a literal being named Satan.
Can you decode your garbage message?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4966
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:42 am

The bible is correct and people like you prove it daily. Satan is the father of the lie. And we know what "Green New Deal" party loves! Lies!, and hates the idea of anything that takes away power from the demoncrat desired Marxists Stalinist communist socialist demoncrat rule.

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4930
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:39 pm

More demonKKKrat Imploding!!!!

Blue Wave Backlash: GOP Flips Fourth State Legislative Seat of 2019

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson ... 9-n2542687
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4937
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:51 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:07 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:49 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:41 am


Satan's top political party will keep showing its true colors.
Satan ? Do you think Is Ra El and the so called Jews act in our interest or their own ? Do you believe in a literal being named Satan.
Can you decode your garbage message?
What is confusing you? IS RA EL or the so called jews part ? Or do you believe in satan as a literal being.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3763
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by gmrocket » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:42 pm

How do you see the huge rift in the Democratic Party between the anti semites, the Jews in the party and those who are taking sides?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4937
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:22 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:42 pm
How do you see the huge rift in the Democratic Party between the anti semites, the Jews in the party and those who are taking sides?
Some rely on jew money. Is Ra el is on the public doll and i oppose that. I believe IsRaEl does not act in our interests. To many people are blinded by the religous aspects of IsRaEl and the so called jews have always used that to advantage.

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8404
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by pdq67 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:42 pm

Imho, I do think that the American Jewish Community have enough MONEY that it can subsidize Israel on its own so that it doesn't have to be on the US DOLE!!

BUT we ALL know that Jews/Liberals/Dems/RINOs DON'T spend their own MONEY on things they want to control/use or whatever when they can use other peoples MONEY!! Thus our ever expanding DOLE!!!

pdq67

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4930
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:02 am

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3763
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by gmrocket » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:03 am

You go girl..the dems needs to put Hillary out there as much as possible, everywhere, as it's only fair to push women's rights

Gender equality

Free pant suits

We shouldn't silence her screaching voice from helping the Dems

🤡🤡🤡🤡

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4930
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:25 am

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

TrOll
Member
Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by TrOll » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:08 am

Image
Never forget that "FAST" is relative!

Concern yourself only with being the best that YOU can be without regard to what others may think!

Post Reply