Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3808
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by gmrocket » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:42 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:46 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:00 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:57 pm
FNS is any news that is contrary to my belief system / worldviews. Sorry but one treatment would be to change the channel on occasion.
You are one kooky nutbar..dumb as dumb can be.

Your filled with hate for everything your country has done for the last 100 years..and are absolutely over top about what's going on now.

Get the F out if you hate it so much and think it's sucks...
Thanks for the confirmation. Oh and change the channel on occasion.
Maybr try moving to one of those Nordic countries you talk so highly about?

Can you tell us again how fabulous they are?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4974
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:40 pm

Are you referring to our 22 000 000 000 000.00 debt or are you making shit up ? Can you post up what i said about nordic countries ? What does it say about a system with a 22 000 000 000 000.00 dollar debt ? I have no deals in russia !! The muller reports will set up investigations and indictments down the line. Trump is a f lieing crook obviousl to any one not humping his leg.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4974
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:13 pm

Pardon anyone ?

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4945
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:20 pm

Here's a piece of shit demonKKKrat for ya! Oh wait, make that a lying piece of shit demonKKKrat!

As for the "Best Actor" part, that dude must be kin to chromedome because he wasn't worth a damn at that either!!


Image

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4945
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:57 pm

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4974
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:56 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:42 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:46 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:00 pm


You are one kooky nutbar..dumb as dumb can be.

Your filled with hate for everything your country has done for the last 100 years..and are absolutely over top about what's going on now.

Get the F out if you hate it so much and think it's sucks...
Thanks for the confirmation. Oh and change the channel on occasion.
Maybr try moving to one of those Nordic countries you talk so highly about?

Can you tell us again how fabulous they are?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/544 ... r-all/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes ... alist/amp/

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3808
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by gmrocket » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:02 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:56 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:42 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:46 pm


Thanks for the confirmation. Oh and change the channel on occasion.
Maybr try moving to one of those Nordic countries you talk so highly about?

Can you tell us again how fabulous they are?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/544 ... r-all/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes ... alist/amp/
So what gives there spanky? You said before they were pretty dam cool and all that stuff

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4974
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:18 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:02 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:56 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:42 am


Maybr try moving to one of those Nordic countries you talk so highly about?

Can you tell us again how fabulous they are?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/544 ... r-all/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes ... alist/amp/
So what gives there spanky? You said before they were pretty dam cool and all that stuff
Post what i said about nordic countries.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5034
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:51 pm

I guess sandy and his buddies are preparing to give up some stuff to the green new deal, just like I have said. Oh you and you could be getting your bottle of sodium silicate soon, with instructions. The scrap business will be the thing to be in.

User avatar
woody b
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1653
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by woody b » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:42 am

Image
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3808
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by gmrocket » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:12 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:40 pm
Are you referring to our 22 000 000 000 000.00 debt or are you making shit up ? Can you post up what i said about nordic countries ? What does it say about a system with a 22 000 000 000 000.00 dollar debt ? I have no deals in russia !! The muller reports will set up investigations and indictments down the line. Trump is a f lieing crook obviousl to any one not humping his leg.
Only a moron would expect trump fix the fest problem in less than two years.. and then blame him for it while everyone is trying to take him down, republicans included.

And only a moron can't see how he's turning the country into the economic juggernaut it once was .

Do you know which moron I'm talking about?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4974
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:40 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:12 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:40 pm
Are you referring to our 22 000 000 000 000.00 debt or are you making shit up ? Can you post up what i said about nordic countries ? What does it say about a system with a 22 000 000 000 000.00 dollar debt ? I have no deals in russia !! The muller reports will set up investigations and indictments down the line. Trump is a f lieing crook obviousl to any one not humping his leg.
Only a moron would expect trump fix the fest problem in less than two years.. and then blame him for it while everyone is trying to take him down, republicans included.

And only a moron can't see how he's turning the country into the economic juggernaut it once was .

Do you know which moron I'm talking about?
I did not think he could fix everything but whare is that great health plan ? He said he was going to lower the deficit..your ad hominem attacks only expose your weak position.
But please do go on.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3808
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by gmrocket » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:52 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:40 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:12 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:40 pm
Are you referring to our 22 000 000 000 000.00 debt or are you making shit up ? Can you post up what i said about nordic countries ? What does it say about a system with a 22 000 000 000 000.00 dollar debt ? I have no deals in russia !! The muller reports will set up investigations and indictments down the line. Trump is a f lieing crook obviousl to any one not humping his leg.
Only a moron would expect trump fix the fest problem in less than two years.. and then blame him for it while everyone is trying to take him down, republicans included.

And only a moron can't see how he's turning the country into the economic juggernaut it once was .

Do you know which moron I'm talking about?
I did not think he could fix everything but whare is that great health plan ? He said he was going to lower the deficit..your ad hominem attacks only expose your weak position.
But please do go on.
Every heard ,,it's takes time to turn the ship around? Well it's not just the ship, it's all the idiots out to sabatoge everything he's tries

If you don't realize that, maybe your part of the problem...the most disgusting thing in your country, is the hope and dream Trump fails.
If he fails, your country fails

TrOll
Member
Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by TrOll » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:24 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:52 pm
Ever heard ,,it's takes time to turn the ship around? Well it's not just the ship, it's all the idiots out to sabatoge everything he's tries

If you don't realize that, maybe you are part of the problem...the most disgusting thing in your country, is the hope and dream Trump fails.
If he fails, your country fails
To the progressives/marxists/socialists/commies the end justifies the means. They could give a shit less whether the country suffers/fails as long as THEY ARE IN CONTROL!!

You have to realize that they consider themselves the "ruling class" and they think they "deserve" to be in charge of we "surfs" because they are so much smarter than we are! :roll: All one need do is look at what they have done in their lives and sanders is an excellent example. Didn't he live in his parents basement until he was in his mid 40s? Yeah, that's the guy you need to lead the country. That would be kind of like what's going on in Venezuela where the bus driver turned president has destroyed the economy of a country with the richest oil reserves in the WORLD!! #-o What's that old saying.....You just couldn't make that shit up!!! =D>
Never forget that "FAST" is relative!

Concern yourself only with being the best that YOU can be without regard to what others may think!

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5034
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:34 pm

TrOll wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:24 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:52 pm
Ever heard ,,it's takes time to turn the ship around? Well it's not just the ship, it's all the idiots out to sabatoge everything he's tries

If you don't realize that, maybe you are part of the problem...the most disgusting thing in your country, is the hope and dream Trump fails.
If he fails, your country fails
To the progressives/marxists/socialists/commies the end justifies the means. They could give a shit less whether the country suffers/fails as long as THEY ARE IN CONTROL!!

You have to realize that they consider themselves the "ruling class" and they think they "deserve" to be in charge of we "surfs" because they are so much smarter than we are! :roll: All one need do is look at what they have done in their lives and sanders is an excellent example. Didn't he live in his parents basement until he was in his mid 40s? Yeah, that's the guy you need to lead the country. That would be kind of like what's going on in Venezuela where the bus driver turned president has destroyed the economy of a country with the richest oil reserves in the WORLD!! #-o What's that old saying.....You just couldn't make that shit up!!! =D>
And they invented climate change to accomplish it all. Vote Jay Inslee the climate change president, and enjoy what happens after, all car people will be trying to get trump back.

Post Reply