Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4316
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Ken0069 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:26 pm

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3487
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:22 pm


gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by gmrocket » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:27 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:45 pm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatl ... le/550382/

On Immigration from Norway.
You idiot! That's not what I was talking about,, good lord, your almost as dumb as jcc.

I said, more immigrants from around the world want to enter the USA than any Nordic country..

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3487
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:40 am

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:27 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:45 pm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatl ... le/550382/

On Immigration from Norway.
You idiot! That's not what I was talking about,, good lord, your almost as dumb as jcc.

I said, more immigrants from around the world want to enter the USA than any Nordic country..
The reason for that is obvious,,,are u that stupid???

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by gmrocket » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:21 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:40 am
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:27 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:45 pm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatl ... le/550382/

On Immigration from Norway.
You idiot! That's not what I was talking about,, good lord, your almost as dumb as jcc.

I said, more immigrants from around the world want to enter the USA than any Nordic country..
The reason for that is obvious,,,are u that stupid???
Ok, I'll play dumb just for you.

Tell me why that is? It shouldn't be that way since you say the Nordic countries are then left wing utopian dream land.

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4316
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:38 pm

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3487
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:51 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:21 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:40 am
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:27 am


You idiot! That's not what I was talking about,, good lord, your almost as dumb as jcc.

I said, more immigrants from around the world want to enter the USA than any Nordic country..
The reason for that is obvious,,,are u that stupid???
Ok, I'll play dumb just for you.

Tell me why that is? It shouldn't be that way since you say the Nordic countries are then left wing utopian dream land.
I never implied that .

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4316
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:32 pm

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4316
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:35 pm

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by gmrocket » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:34 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:51 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:21 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:40 am


The reason for that is obvious,,,are u that stupid???
Ok, I'll play dumb just for you.

Tell me why that is? It shouldn't be that way since you say the Nordic countries are then left wing utopian dream land.
I never implied that .
You said it's obvious, tell me what's so obvious?

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4316
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:38 pm

DemonKKKrat imploding in Florida US Senate race!! =D>

Poll: Rick Scott increases lead over Bill Nelson to six points
8/21/2018
Still 11 weeks from their election showdown, Republican Gov. Rick Scott has opened up a six-point lead on Democratic U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson in Florida’s U.S. Senate race, a new poll finds.

The poll from the Florida Atlantic University Business and Economic Polling Initiative gives Scott 45 percent, Nelson 39 percent, with 16 percent of voters still undecided in a head-to-head match-up in the Nov. 6 general election.

The trend is going Scott’s way. The last FAU-BEPI poll, released in July, had Scott leading Nelson 44-40 percent.

Read more HERE!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8771
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:08 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:34 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:51 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:21 am


Ok, I'll play dumb just for you.

Tell me why that is? It shouldn't be that way since you say the Nordic countries are then left wing utopian dream land.
I never implied that .
You said it's obvious, tell me what's so obvious?
He has gone into hiding or maybe he was hoping someone else would answer for him.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by gmrocket » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:08 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:08 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:34 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:51 pm


I never implied that .
You said it's obvious, tell me what's so obvious?
He has gone into hiding or maybe he was hoping someone else would answer for him.
Probably still trying to get his foot out of his mouth.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4641
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by RevTheory » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:34 pm

He's desperately searching for a biased article that's void of facts to plagiarize again.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3487
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:06 am

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:34 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:51 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:21 am


Ok, I'll play dumb just for you.

Tell me why that is? It shouldn't be that way since you say the Nordic countries are then left wing utopian dream land.
I never implied that .
You said it's obvious, tell me what's so obvious?
I am not doing your research ,,,stay ignorant it's more fun that way...

Post Reply