Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
User avatar
woody b
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1433
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by woody b » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:36 pm

Image
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4338
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:47 am

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4757
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by RevTheory » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:59 am

woody b wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:36 pm
Image
I wonder if a "Make America Great Again" boot in your ass is covered by ohbummercare?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3770
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:58 pm

To the name of this thread.
ITS NOT HAPPENING FAST ENOUGH. THE IMPLODING.

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4338
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Ken0069 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:11 pm

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4338
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:00 am

Image

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4757
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by RevTheory » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:58 pm

37833291_2049874061713112_1348988604210216960_n.jpg

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1968
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by gmrocket » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:42 pm

Snjdhessffjhshahahsdnebwn

Jfjfjehehdjfjfjjfeuwiekrjf

Ifjdjshejdjddnjjsjwjs

Bwahahaha

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3567
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:47 pm

"We shouldn't have a policy that creates economic distress and then implement FDR-style New Deal era programs to remedy problems of our own creation," said Rep. Andy Barr, R-Ky.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3567
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:56 pm

"A strong leader does not fear questions. A strong democracy does not shield its leaders from those who question authority,"

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3770
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:57 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:56 pm
"A strong leader does not fear questions. A strong democracy does not shield its leaders from those who question authority,"
Trump doesn't talk to commie news because they cut and paste what he says. You haven't figured out your lying 2 faced commie demoncrats have you?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3567
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:06 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:57 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:56 pm
"A strong leader does not fear questions. A strong democracy does not shield its leaders from those who question authority,"
Trump doesn't talk to commie news because they cut and paste what he says. You haven't figured out your lying 2 faced commie demoncrats have you?
It is the commies that do not like questions. You know only he and his lap dogs can tell the truth...kinda like a religious mindset...ahhh maybe I can see your point of view in the light of your belief system that insists on faith for lack of evidence.

"Stick with us. Don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news. ... What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

DT.

G Orwell couldn't have said it better.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8889
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:40 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:56 pm
"A strong leader does not fear questions. A strong democracy does not shield its leaders from those who question authority,"
You have got to be kidding. President Trump talks to the press more than any President I have seen in recent memory.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3567
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:05 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:40 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:56 pm
"A strong leader does not fear questions. A strong democracy does not shield its leaders from those who question authority,"
You have got to be kidding. President Trump talks to the press more than any President I have seen in recent memory.
"Stick with us. Don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news. ... What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

Him and hannaty never lie. All the media except fox and rump lie...

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7810
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Democrap Party Imploding!! Gotta Love It!!

Post by pdq67 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:05 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:42 pm
MORE OF THIS PLEASE!! PRETTY PLEASE!!! =D>

Trump Thanks Dem for Introducing Bill to Repeal Tax Cuts
May 29, 2018
A Democratic lawmaker just introduced a bill to Repeal the GOP Tax Cuts (no chance). This is too good to be true for Republicans...Remember, the Nancy Pelosi Dems are also weak on Crime, the Border and want to be gentle and kind to MS-13 gang members...not good!
President Trump wrote:A Democratic lawmaker just introduced a bill to Repeal the GOP Tax Cuts (no chance). This is too good to be true for Republicans...Remember, the Nancy Pelosi Dems are also weak on Crime, the Border and want to be gentle and kind to MS-13 gang members...not good!
(more here)
.
The List Rev A =;
Image
And don't forget the, "CRAZY BITCH", said, "We have to pass it so that we can read it to see what it says!", or some such shit about ACA!!

Don't let the VOTERS forget THIS!!

pdq67

Post Reply