Bash "The Bitch" Thread!

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: Bash "The Bitch" Thread!

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:08 pm

This will become a lot easier in less than 3 weeks.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:37 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And I have to say that IF the, "CUNT", as well as bho and ol', "2-fingered slick", and little, "cunt", aren't eliminated, they will be back like cockroaches in the f** dark!!

You mark my word!!!

pdq67

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:12 am

Got this one from a friend this morning and thought it was appropriate for this thread!! =D>
Anonymous wrote:One sunny day in February, 2017, an old man approached the White House from across
Pennsylvania Avenue, where he'd been sitting on a park bench.

He spoke to the Marine standing guard and said, “I would like to go in and
meet with President Hillary Clinton.”

The Marine replied, “Sir, Mrs. Clinton did not win the election, is not President and doesn't reside
here.”

The old man said, “Okay,” and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the
same Marine, “I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary
Clinton”.

The Marine again told the man, “Sir, as I said yesterday, Mrs. Clinton did not win the election, is
not President and doesn't reside here.”

The man thanked him and again walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the
very same Marine, saying “I would like to go in and meet with President
Hillary Clinton.”

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and
said, “Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to
speak to President Hillary Clinton. I've told you already several times that Mrs.
Clinton did not win the election, is not President and doesn't reside here. Don't you
understand?”

The old man answered, “Oh, I understand you fine. I just love hearing your
answer!”

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, “See you tomorrow, Sir."
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:45 am

It's got a ring to it, huh :lol:

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:12 pm

Chuck Todd: Media Knew, But Downplayed, How Much Hillary Was Hated in Rural America
Leah Barkoukis
Posted: Jan 28, 2017 12:15 PM

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkou ... a-n2277708
Donald Trump’s victory over Hillary Clinton came as a surprise to many people, but if the media had done its job, it probably wouldn’t have.

According to NBC’s Chuck Todd, the media knew what was happening in rural America all along—but instead of covering their feelings toward the Clintons, they chose to ignore it for fear of being seen as “sexist.”

“Where I think political correctness got in the way of what we all knew as reporters and didn’t fully deliver was how hated the Clintons were in the heartland,” he told former Bush White House press secretary Ari Fleischer in an interview for the “1947” podcast.

“And I think it was a fear of, ‘Oh, is it going to look like it’s sexist, anti-woman if we say that?’” he continued, noting how many “Hillary for Prison” signs he saw in the yards of rural America.

“I think we underplayed it a little bit out of political correctness fears,”he said. “No member of the press corps wants to look like they’re singling out a group and making a group feel bad, right, whatever that [group] is.

“If we sort of were straight-up honest and blunt about hey do we understand the level of hatred that’s out there and you know, all the Hillary for Prison signs that are out there, we certainly would have at least made the viewer know, hey, you know, she’s not well-liked in some places in this country in ways that’s times 10 when it comes to Trump,” he said.

Todd went on to say there was a “coastal” bias in story selection for the 2016 election cycle.

“What do I think we did wrong in this election? The biggest thing is we didn’t tell the stories of all Americans,” he admitted. “We told the stories of coastal Americans. And ultimately, that’s like the larger trust issue.”

“We were more likely to do a story about the Dreamer that might get deported with new policies than we were about the 19-year-old opioid addict who feels hopeless in Rolla, Missouri. And, I’m not, I don’t pick on Rolla, Missouri, it’s, my point is that we just, we did not equally tell those stories very well, right, and, we were not, that is an out-of-touch issue.”
The List Rev A
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

Big Boyz Toyz!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:48 pm

Has anybody seen the special prosecutor yet? :lol: :^o

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:54 pm

Not Rolla, MO per se!!

But try Franklin and Jefferson, MO Counties both by St. Louis, MO

As well as up by Buchanan County, MO over by KCMO......

pdq67

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:05 am

The scandal that just won't die! A gift that keeps on giving!

Midnight “Release” Again – 178 Page FBI Clinton Email Document Release With Interesting Content…
Posted on February 4, 2017 by sundance
Internet researcher Katica has again discovered the FBI quietly, and without explanation, just released another batch of documents from the “ongoing” FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email use and classified information. This is release #6, and interestingly this release is titled “part 06 of 06” so there might not be any more. However, this batch is quite a bit more interesting.

You can see the rest of this article HERE.
The List Rev A

Big Boyz Toyz!

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:38 pm

I guess we can file this one as, "What goes around, comes around!" Looks like "The Bitch" got what was coming to her!! Gotta love that!! :shock: Payback is a bitch, ain't it!! \:D/

WikiLeaks Drops Bombshell Report Exposing CIA Involvement In 2012 French Election…
Posted on February 16, 2017 by sundance
Today WikiLeaks drops a bombshell exposing President Obama and Hillary Clinton using the CIA to manipulate the outcome of the 2012 election in France (full pdf below).

According to documents released today by WikiLeaks the CIA ordered covert targeted activity in the 2012 French presidential election which included French Politicians Francois Hollande, Nicolas Sarkozy & Marine Le Pen.
WAY too much to copy and past on this one, so you'll have to go HERE and read the entire article!

The List Rev A =;

Big Boyz Toyz!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:10 pm

We also know they tried to influence the election in Israel.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:43 pm

pdq67 wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And I have to say that IF the, "CUNT", as well as bho and ol', "2-fingered slick", and little, "cunt", aren't eliminated, they will be back like cockroaches in the f** dark!!

You mark my word!!!

pdq67
What's this, "fringe Gov", that my wife just asked me about that bho is forming or already has put together?

You turn on the light and then step on any cockroaches you see running around so lets start with bho, then jump to the Clintons and then the Bushes!! And don't forget about Nancy and the ilk(Sp?) as well as JJ and AS.

We need to make people responsible for making a living out of messing the rest of our lives up is all here.. Then continue to the FED and the worlds Banking Houses to put us straight!

It is a known fact that the House of Rothschilds has been taking advantage of the whole world since the Napoleonic Wars or so..

Somebody has recently posted somewhere that IF you kill about the first 6 or 7 of them outright, the rest will think twice about messing up in the future!

Kinda like in the movie, "The 5th Element", sorta deal.

pdq67

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:07 pm

1989TransAm wrote:We also know they tried to influence the election in Israel.
Yeah, IIRC there was over $300,000 of TAXPAYER money spent trying to beat Bibi then.

Big Boyz Toyz!

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:43 am

Looks like this "Other Bitch" also follows that Adolph Hitler tactic, ie, tell a lie enough times and it eventually becomes true! She hopes anyway!

Brazile Still Denies Giving Hillary Debate Questions

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyob ... s-n2291264
The Oscar-winning film La La Land may as well have added Donna Brazile to its cast. The former CNN contributor, who over the weekend handed over her DNC chair duties to Tom Perez, is still denying that she was guilty of foul play during last year's Democratic primary. When asked about her collusion with the Hillary Clinton campaign during an interview with Politico, Brazile used the word "allegedly" in response to questions about how she provided the campaign debate details.

"You know, I think there's always a lot of confusion when something is put out in a dump of emails that trickles out," she said. "So, the first answer is an easy answer. Did CNN provide Donna Brazile or any other contributor debate questions? No. I've never received questions from CNN. I've made that very clear, I've made that very plain."

"[T]he emails that were allegedly sent to me or sent from me, you know, told a story but it didn't tell a complete story," she said.

Um, we all saw the emails. In her correspondence with the Clinton team, Brazile is clearly sharing a debate question for a CNN town hall with the candidate. Meanwhile, Bernie Sanders was left to do debate prep on his own.

Brazile has repeatedly questioned the authenticity of the emails, but there must be some truth to them if it was enough for CNN to let her go.

Progressives already incensed by the DNC's apparent bias toward Hillary Clinton were not pleased with the weekend's DNC chair race results. Former Labor Secretary Tom Perez, they claim, is merely taking the baton for the establishment.
The List =;

Big Boyz Toyz!

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:47 pm

Big Boyz Toyz!

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:56 pm

BREAKING: FBI Quietly Releases Batch #7 of Clinton Investigation Notes and Interviews…
Posted on March 3, 2017 by sundance
Internet researcher Katica has again discovered the FBI quietly, and without explanation, just released another batch of documents from the “ongoing” FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email use and classified information. This is release #7, and follows the prior release #6 which oddly took place on Superbowl weekend.

This batch includes FBI notes from multiple interviews including Sidney Blumenthal, and contains discussions of guidance and opinion provided to Blumenthal (with the intent to pass along to Clinton) by a retired CIA operative identified in the notes as “TD”.
Who is “TD”?

Lots of links in this one so you'll need to finish reading it HERE.
The List Rev A =;

Big Boyz Toyz!