SpeedTalk Store - Opinion Columns

Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Postby Ken0069 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:39 pm

Stunning Win – Ford Cancels $1.6 Billion Mexico Plant and Will Expand in Michigan…
Posted on January 3, 2017 by sundance

There have been a series of very specific events wildly under-reported in the media which back-stop this decision. Ford is not only making a bet on the American economy; more importantly for understanding – and accepting those unreported details, Ford is specifically betting against the Mexican economy.

The ramifications for this decision are remarkable. Not only does the U.S. economy win; not only do U.S. auto-workers win; not only does Donald Trump’s economic outlook win; but also, the substantive construct of the North American Union, “NA Globalism”, which holds down the upper parameters of growth for the U.S. GDP, is removed.

This announcement is stunning in its implications and scope. Continued evidence of a resurgence in American-centric, or as we now call “America-First”, economic patriotism. It cannot be over emphasized how this decision speaks infinitely louder than the 1.6 billion dollars underneath it.

See the rest of this article HERE!

…“and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, …and eventually you will say we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO! …we will win, and we will keep on winning”..
~ Donald Trump

The List Rev A
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!
Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Postby Firedome8 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:35 am

Did I here trump say wiki leaks is more credible than our spooks? I am starting to wonder.
Firedome8
Pro
Pro

Postby Firedome8 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:39 am

I am sure their are people on here that are glad trump will veto any cuts to medicare and Social Security.
Firedome8
Pro
Pro

Postby sanfordandson » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:58 pm

Trump would be a joke IMHO and the joke would be on us.........again!
Ken Rutledge (Ken0069) 2011
sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Postby Firedome8 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:42 pm

From brightbart news,

“I’m a conservative on most issues but a liberal on health. It is an unacceptable but accurate fact that the number of uninsured Americans has risen to 42 million. Working out detailed plans will take time. But the goal should be clear: Our people are our greatest asset. We must take care of our own. We must have universal healthcare.”

Donald Trump

is this his position or is it just fake news, furthermore is this a good idea?
Firedome8
Pro
Pro

Postby Firedome8 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Now trump says we are going to pay for the wall, and Mexico will reimburse us !!!!! WTF he said Mexico will pay for the wall on many many many occasions! He said they will have no choice I herd him say this. Are their such things as fake tweets?
Firedome8
Pro
Pro

Postby 1989TransAm » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:30 pm

Firedome8 wrote:Now trump says we are going to pay for the wall, and Mexico will reimburse us !!!!! WTF he said Mexico will pay for the wall on many many many occasions! He said they will have no choice I herd him say this. Are their such things as fake tweets?

Not at all. He has said we will build the wall and Mexico will pay for it. Consider it like a construction loan with Mexico making the payments on the loan. He has said this on the campaign trail.
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Postby 1989TransAm » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:31 pm

Firedome8 wrote:From brightbart news,

“I’m a conservative on most issues but a liberal on health. It is an unacceptable but accurate fact that the number of uninsured Americans has risen to 42 million. Working out detailed plans will take time. But the goal should be clear: Our people are our greatest asset. We must take care of our own. We must have universal healthcare.”

Donald Trump

His healthcare plan has been on his website for quite sometime. Maybe you should read it.
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Postby Firedome8 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:33 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:Now trump says we are going to pay for the wall, and Mexico will reimburse us !!!!! WTF he said Mexico will pay for the wall on many many many occasions! He said they will have no choice I herd him say this. Are their such things as fake tweets?

Not at all. He has said we will build the wall and Mexico will pay for it. Consider it like a construction loan with Mexico making the payments on the loan. He has said this on the campaign trail.

I may have misunderstood
Firedome8
Pro
Pro

Postby 1989TransAm » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:34 pm

Firedome8 wrote:Did I here trump say wiki leaks is more credible than our spooks? I am starting to wonder.

I never heard him say any such thing. I do agree that there are political elements in our intelligence agencies. By the way what was not true about the information that was leaked regarding the dimoKKKRATS?
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Postby machinedave » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:35 pm

Donald Trump

I heard Trump say this on the Orielly factor if I recall in February 2016. Not good. I hope he changes this view.
machinedave
Guru
Guru

Postby Firedome8 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:37 pm

1989TransAm wrote:

Donald Trump

His healthcare plan has been on his website for quite sometime. Maybe you should read it.

I shall ,,,,I am just getting information overload and getting anxious,,,,it's my fault I am letting it get to me.
Firedome8
Pro
Pro

Postby Firedome8 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:58 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:Did I here trump say wiki leaks is more credible than our spooks? I am starting to wonder.

I never heard him say any such thing. I do agree that there are political elements in our intelligence agencies. By the way what was not true about the information that was leaked regarding the dimoKKKRATS?

Did trump tweet that assange said he did not get info from russia? Implying he agreed with him!
No one disputes the stolen info.
Firedome8
Pro
Pro

Postby 1989TransAm » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:11 am

Firedome8 wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:

Did trump tweet that assange said he did not get info from russia? Implying he agreed with him!
No one disputes the stolen info.

I do not recall that tweet. I have not seen or heard of any evidence that Russia hacked into the DNC or elsewhere. All I have heard is a bunch of bloviating and smoke and mirrors with nothing of substance. We do know that Hillary had an unsecured server and that Podesta fell for a phishing scheme and gave up his password. By the way his password was "password". So it would not take much for anyone to hack into those computers.
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Postby RevTheory » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:04 am

There have been several stories floated around regarding the DNC leaks.

One is that a disgruntled DNC guy got sick of the bs and leaked the emails to Assange. Oddly enough, he ended up dead in a "botched robbery." Another was that a few rank and files from the CIA and FBI were sick of their offices being politicized by ohdummy and, rather than blow the whistle, leaked the info to Assange. Then there is the possibility that Russia was involved to one extent or the other. Assange stated unequivocally that Russia was not the source of the leaks and Trump simply quoted that in a tweet. McCain and Graham need to walk their RINO/hawk asses off into the sunset.

Here's the deal though; Clinton meddled heavily in Russia's election back in the 90s and cost Putin's buddy the election. You think Putin's going to let bygones be bygones? Ohdummy ran a huge campaign to prevent Netanyahu (sp?) from winning but failed. If the dems are going to meddle in the elections of other countries yet aren't smart enough to manage their own cyber security, do they really have a leg to stand on? What's with all the moral outrage now that their little secrets were exposed?

And let's be honest here; would we even be talking about this if Killary had won? Of course not!
RevTheory
Guru
Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Politics / Religion / Current Events