Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by Firedome8 » Wed May 09, 2018 7:55 pm

The Fake News is working overtime. Just reported that, despite the tremendous success we are having with the economy & all things else, 91% of the Network News about me is negative Fake. Why do we work so hard in working with the media when it is corrupt? Take away credentials?"

D Trump.

Notice how rump thinks negative news is fake news. I have noticed some on this forum dount know the difference either.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:24 pm

BOOOOMMM, KABOOOOOOMMMMMMM, BOOM, KABANG....................SPLAT! The fucking M0R0NS heads explode.......................SOME MORE!!

And this article/poll is from the f...ing M0R0NS favorite FAKE NEWS organization!! :roll: Go figure!!

Number of Americans Saying Things Are 'Going Well' Hits Eleven-Year High in CNN Poll
The last two times the House changed party control, Americans' take on the direction of the country was worse than the numbers in the latest CNN poll:

Things Are Going Well
In the U.S. Today

Now 57%
June 2010 27%
May 2006 46%

More on this HERE!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sun May 13, 2018 2:12 am

The secret sauce of Trump’s real-estate business in its early stages was his ability to manipulate the media and willingness to borrow massive sums and not pay them back. When he exhausted his ability to stiff his creditors, the new secret sauce became a willingness to take money from shady overseas sources, especially (but not exclusively) Russian oligarchs looking either to park their cash overseas, or to gain some measure of influence. Whether Russia was investing in Trump for the purpose of gaining some hidden leverage over him is not incidental to the Mueller investigation but its very heart.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Sun May 13, 2018 9:53 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 2:12 am
The secret sauce of Trump’s real-estate business in its early stages was his ability to manipulate the media and willingness to borrow massive sums and not pay them back. When he exhausted his ability to stiff his creditors, the new secret sauce became a willingness to take money from shady overseas sources, especially (but not exclusively) Russian oligarchs looking either to park their cash overseas, or to gain some measure of influence. Whether Russia was investing in Trump for the purpose of gaining some hidden leverage over him is not incidental to the Mueller investigation but its very heart.
Nice copy and paste shit for brains!! Got a "legitimate" link to that bullshit besides Huffpo or media matters or did you just make that up on your own? :roll: Or, was it in a memo you got from that other piece of shit, George Soros? :roll: NO LINK, NO CREDIBILITY!!! [-X
phuku.jpg
phuku.jpg (23.43 KiB) Viewed 167 times
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

Big Boyz Toyz!

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sun May 13, 2018 9:56 am

^^^Yep^^^ There isn't an ounce of truth in that bullshit that chromedome copy/pasted, as usual.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:11 am

RevTheory wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 9:56 am
^^^Yep^^^ There isn't an ounce of truth in that bullshit that chromedome copy/pasted, as usual.
That was a copy paste that was saved , do not know the source. Time will tell !

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sun May 13, 2018 10:28 am

Time will tell? You don't become a billionaire Manhattan developer if you have a reputation of defaulting on loans and you sure as hell don't wind up in the Guinness Book of World Records for the greatest financial comeback in history if you went bankrupt. Most everyone else bankrupted their loans in the real estate crash in the 80s. Donald Trump paid everything off and made over a billion profit in a year and a half. Use your head.

Now here comes the Atlantic City "argument" but I'll challenge you to look up the truth before you copy/paste some more anti-Trump propaganda.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:11 am

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sun May 13, 2018 12:10 pm

Poor chromedome sure likes his horribly-biased hit pieces. Do you find it odd that nobody ever questioned his business prowess until he ran against Hillary?

Pour some coffee and watch this; not that you will because it may change your opinion and I'm sure you can't have that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNNma4UkOEs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxf1XmVZ9qY

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun May 13, 2018 12:47 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 11:11 am
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc. ... back-story

Fake news,,,
Yes it is fake news. It is an old story by Rueters(By Reuters July 17, 2016) at the height of the campaign and they were supporting Hillary. Is that the best you have chromedome? [-X

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Sun May 13, 2018 12:49 pm

Trump was also considered a champion of minority rights until he ran against Hillary.

I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sun May 13, 2018 4:57 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 12:10 pm
Poor chromedome sure likes his horribly-biased hit pieces. Do you find it odd that nobody ever questioned his business prowess until he ran against Hillary?

Pour some coffee and watch this; not that you will because it may change your opinion and I'm sure you can't have that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNNma4UkOEs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxf1XmVZ9qY
Ill get back to you .

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sun May 13, 2018 7:44 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 4:57 pm

Ill get back to you .
Believe me or not but do some honest research. Donald Trump was asked to run back in the 80s because of his grasp of what was going on; and that's even without advisors from the pentagon.

He only became the devil and all the other bs the establishment tries to pin on when he ran against Hillary.

And I'm sure you're about as inclined to watch a video that I posted as I am to watch one of yours. But please, watch them. If you still disagree, it is what it is.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:54 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 7:44 pm
Firedome8 wrote:

Ill get back to you .
Believe me or not but do some honest research. Donald Trump was asked to run back in the 80s because of his grasp of what was going on; and that's even without advisors from the pentagon.

He only became the devil and all the other bs the establishment tries to pin on when he ran against Hillary.

And I'm sure you're about as inclined to watch a video that I posted as I am to watch one of yours. But please, watch them. If you still disagree, it is what it is.
I'll watch them.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Mon May 14, 2018 3:13 am

RevTheory wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 7:44 pm
Firedome8 wrote:

Ill get back to you .

Notice the "I'll get back to you"?? That means the paid troll is in over his head and is going to have to get his supervisor/handler to look at this for an attempt at answering you, which will include even more bullshit with no link to back it up.....................AGAIN! He just goes in circles!

You'd think that george soros would be able to hire more competent ppl than this but I guess not!!

Big Boyz Toyz!