Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by Ken0069 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:23 pm

Another defeat for the NWO Globalists!! This time it was Japan where Nationalists won a decisive victory this weekend which was no doubt inspired by what has happened here!! Gotta love it!! GO TRUMP GO!!

Massive Victory for Shinzo Abe Mandate in Japanese Snap Election…
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is a key geopolitical ally to U.S. President Donald Trump and a big part of the larger strategic objective within the Trump Doctrine. Both Abe and Trump are also personal friends. There’s zero doubt that Abe holds a golden ticket within the geopolitical economic re-balancing inherent in the Trump strategy.

The nationalists within Japan awaken today (Monday morning local) to massive smiles amid the results of the snap election. Meanwhile the globalists recoil in horror.

Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has won a decisive victory within an election focused specifically on establishing a mandate for increased national security and economic alliances. PM Abe reestablishes a super-majority in Japan’s parliament. (read more)
The List Rev A =;
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:02 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:51 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:47 pm
Trump is probably busy golfing this weekend...no worries!! =D>
If so, good for him. I know he puts in a lot of hours everyday and it is Sunday.
Of course you are ok with him golfing all the time. If you weren't that would mean you'd actually have to take responsibility for your vote. We all know that will never happen!!

just remember how much you cried about obamas golfing... [-X

Hypocrite

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:16 pm

Nobody said he is golfing all the time. You just continue to make things up out of thin air.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:28 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:16 pm
Nobody said he is golfing all the time. You just continue to make things up out of thin air.
75 days of golf, about 25% of his presidency.

Much more than obama...and i thought obama was bad.

So did you...you bitched about it alot!

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:36 am

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:47 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:28 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

Wrong numbers. Through October, Trump played golf 22 times; Obama played 29 times.

As every businesman knows, some of the best deals are made on the golf course. :lol:

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:36 pm

BOOM!!! There they go again!! Have to wonder how many times the f...ing M0R0NS heads will explode to a point where there's nothing left for another one?? PRICELESS!! GO TRUMP GO!!

“Strategic Winning” – Singapore Airlines Signs $14 Billion Deal With Boeing During White House Diplomatic Visit…
Posted on October 23, 2017
“MAGAnomics” is about gaining serious economic benefits for the middle-class; the “Trump Doctrine” is about securing the national security interests of the U.S. through economic leverage and economic partnerships; put them together and you have Boeing Airline Manufacturer signing a deal with Singapore Airlines worth almost $14 billion and providing 70,000 U.S. Jobs.

During the diplomatic White House visit between Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and U.S. President Donald Trump the leaders of Boeing and Singapore Airlines signed the deal. Watch: https://youtu.be/xUWjHn-NPFQ

But wait, there’s a strategic aspect to this deal. In the background, and generally invisible to an oblivious U.S. media, you’ll note the Trump administration (Treasury Secretary Mnuchin and Secretary of State Tillerson) are on the verge of quashing a deal between Boeing and Iran.

“The Obama administration’s nuclear agreement with Iran paved the way for U.S. aerospace corporation Boeing to ink a deal with Iran’s state-controlled airline, Iran Air, which was recently caught using its commercial planes to ferry Iranian militants to regional hotspots.” –link

As we noted when President Trump outlined the Strategy Toward Iran, the labeling of IRG members (Iran Republican Guard) as terror entities opened the door for State and Treasury Depts to block Iranian economic activity.

The Boeing deal today, created between the U.S. and Singapore, fills a financial and jobs void created by a looming cancelled Boeing contract with Iran.

The Big Picture: All-in-all this is another great example of how President Trump, Secretary Tillerson, Secretary Mnuchin and Secretary Ross use economic leverage to enhance and secure U.S. national security interests.

From THIS article!
The List =;
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

Big Boyz Toyz!

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:40 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:36 pm
BOOM!!! There they go again!! Have to wonder how many times the f...ing M0R0NS heads will explode to a point where there's nothing left for another one?? PRICELESS!! GO TRUMP GO!!

“Strategic Winning” – Singapore Airlines Signs $14 Billion Deal With Boeing During White House Diplomatic Visit…
“MAGAnomics” is about gaining serious economic benefits for the middle-class; the “Trump Doctrine” is about securing the national security interests of the U.S. through economic leverage and economic partnerships; put them together and you have Boeing Airline Manufacturer signing a deal with Singapore Airlines worth almost $14 billion and providing 70,000 U.S. Jobs.

During the diplomatic White House visit between Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and U.S. President Donald Trump the leaders of Boeing and Singapore Airlines signed the deal. Watch: https://youtu.be/xUWjHn-NPFQ

But wait, there’s a strategic aspect to this deal. In the background, and generally invisible to an oblivious U.S. media, you’ll note the Trump administration (Treasury Secretary Mnuchin and Secretary of State Tillerson) are on the verge of quashing a deal between Boeing and Iran.

“The Obama administration’s nuclear agreement with Iran paved the way for U.S. aerospace corporation Boeing to ink a deal with Iran’s state-controlled airline, Iran Air, which was recently caught using its commercial planes to ferry Iranian militants to regional hotspots.” –link

As we noted when President Trump outlined the Strategy Toward Iran, the labeling of IRG members (Iran Republican Guard) as terror entities opened the door for State and Treasury Depts to block Iranian economic activity.

The Boeing deal today, created between the U.S. and Singapore, fills a financial and jobs void created by a looming cancelled Boeing contract with Iran.

The Big Picture: All-in-all this is another great example of how President Trump, Secretary Tillerson, Secretary Mnuchin and Secretary Ross use economic leverage to enhance and secure U.S. national security interests.

From THIS article!
The List =;
=D>
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:00 am

David Redszus wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:47 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:28 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

Wrong numbers. Through October, Trump played golf 22 times; Obama played 29 times.

As every businesman knows, some of the best deals are made on the golf course. :lol:
I know President Trump has played golf with members of Congress such as Rand Paul. You know they were talking legislation. I think the outcome was the executive order that President Trump signed allowing healthcare to be sold across state lines and the allowing of associations.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:01 am

axegrinder wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:40 pm
Ken0069 wrote:

From THIS article!
The List =;
=D>
I love all this winning. :D =D> :mrgreen:

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:07 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pow ... fbc63944ef

Republicans looking out for the forgotten man.

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:14 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:01 am
axegrinder wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:40 pm
Ken0069 wrote:

The List =;
=D>
I love all this winning. :D =D> :mrgreen:
negotiations started in 2015

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:50 am

David Redszus wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:47 pm
Your numbers are wrong.

Here is a trump quote from 2016..
"I love golf, but if I were in the White House, I don't think I'd ever see Turnberry again," Trump said in February 2016 during a campaign stop in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, according to CBS News. "I don't think I'd ever see Doral again — I own Doral in Miami — I don't think I'd ever see many of the places that I have.

"I don't ever think I'd see anything — I just wanna stay in the White House and work my ass off, make great deals, right?" he continued. "Who's gonna leave?"

In his own words... :lol: :^o :^o

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:58 am

Dow rises 154 points, opens at record high after Caterpillar and 3M beat the Street

The Dow Jones industrial average opened at a record high.
Caterpillar and 3M surged after reporting strong quarterly results.

Alexandra Gibbs | Fred Imbert
Published 4 Hours Ago Updated 15 Mins Ago

The Dow Jones industrial average rose sharply on Tuesday on the back of strong quarterly results from 3M and Caterpillar.

The 30-stock index rose 154 points at the open and hit an intraday record high.

Caterpillar reported earnings per share of $1.95 on revenue of $11.413 billion. Analysts polled by Reuters expected a profit of $1.27 per share on sales of $10.649 billion. Caterpillar shares rose 5.7 percent.

3M shares rose 4.2 percent after the company posted earnings per share of $2.33 on sales of $8.172 billion. Analysts polled by Reuters expected a profit of $2.21 per share on revenue of $7.927 billion.

United Technologies, another Dow component, also reported better-than-expected results; its stock rose 1.4 percent in early trade.

The S&P 500 gained 0.2 percent, with industrials leading advancers. Caterpillar and Stanley Black & Decker were the best-performers on the index. General Motors, Eli Lilly and Polaris Industries also rose after reporting earnings.

The Nasdaq composite advanced 0.2 percent. (read more)
The List Rev A =;

Big Boyz Toyz!

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:59 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:14 am

negotiations started in 2015
Right and it took Trump to actually close the deal.
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US