Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4965
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:39 pm

mk e wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:
You are correct. Obamacare is failing right before our eyes....
Rump best get on it then...last I checked he is the president and responsible for the nation
Last I checked we have 3 branches of government. President Trump is doing all he can. He gave Congress hell at his rally in Huntington WV tonight where the governor switched from dimoKKKRAT to Republican.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4965
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:42 pm

mk e wrote:Moving on...

The Senate has created a pro-forma schedule so they are never technically out if session this summer which blocks Rump's ability to attempt a recess appointment of anyone.

Then in other news there are now 2 separate bi-partisan bills in the Senate to change the special council law, retroactive to Mueller, that strip thr president of the ability to terminate them.

I know, I know congress loves and trust him completely......but the only actions they seen to move forward are aimed at handcuffing him...hmmmmmmm
Just proves what we have been saying all along. President Trump not only has the dimoKKKRATS against him but a lot of Republicans. We will do what we can in the next election to fix that problem. The crooks in Washington do not want there apple cart upset. There are some Republicans that need to be primaried.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3008
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by mk e » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:18 pm

1989TransAm wrote:[

Just proves what we have been saying all along. President Trump not only has the dimoKKKRATS against him but a lot of Republicans.
It turns out most people recognize a con when they see it....most ;)
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1048
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:10 am


mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3008
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by mk e » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:02 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... b85e5c9bd6

Secret service move out of Trump tower in dispute over cost....not that Rump was overcharging to profit for his position or anything like that :roll:
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1048
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:20 am

Now trump doesn't like leaks ???? WTF

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1048
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:22 am


mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3008
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by mk e » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:22 am

Flynn appointees being purged by McMaster to help return administration to more traditional policies:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/u ... oogle.com/

Also note the list includes Higgins who wrote a "deep state" article and Cohen-Watnick who was part of the bizarre Nunes adventure to belief the EH on info they had just given him.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3201
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:15 pm

mk e wrote:Flynn appointees being purged by McMaster to help return administration to more traditional policies:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/u ... oogle.com/

Also note the list includes Higgins who wrote a "deep state" article and Cohen-Watnick who was part of the bizarre Nunes adventure to belief the EH on info they had just given him.
So trump IS draining the swamp....his own!

Go trump go!!

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3008
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by mk e » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:42 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
mk e wrote:Flynn appointees being purged by McMaster to help return administration to more traditional policies:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/u ... oogle.com/

Also note the list includes Higgins who wrote a "deep state" article and Cohen-Watnick who was part of the bizarre Nunes adventure to belief the EH on info they had just given him.
So trump IS draining the swamp....his own!

Go trump go!!
It look more like it's draining in spite of him...he seems to feel backed into the corner and realizing he's been mislead and is looking for a way out......hopefully that way out soon includes his resignation.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1048
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:06 pm


mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3008
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by mk e » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:32 pm

Say it ain't so!
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2198
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by RevTheory » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:34 pm

Whoooo, look at you guys go! I just wanted to stop you on an even number and 10 is a pretty good benchmark =D>

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3008
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by mk e » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:36 pm

RevTheory wrote:Whoooo, look at you guys go! I just wanted to stop you on an even number and 10 is a pretty good benchmark =D>
You ruin everything good :(
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3201
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:01 pm

mk e wrote:
RevTheory wrote:Whoooo, look at you guys go! I just wanted to stop you on an even number and 10 is a pretty good benchmark =D>
You ruin everything good :(
Time to start a new "winning" streak! \:D/

Post Reply