Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Locked
Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2759
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:39 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:30 pm
Image
Ken you are repeating,

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3958
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by Ken0069 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:26 am

Trump supporter Corey Stewart won the Republican Primary in Virginia yesterday. He defeated the Koch Brothers RINO candidate to earn the nomination to run for the US Senate Seat that the piece of shit Tim Kaine has occupied in the past. GO COREY GO!! MAGA!!

http://www.newsadvance.com/news/state/c ... 427e0.html
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

GRTfast
Pro
Pro
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by GRTfast » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:08 am

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc. ... ords-nixon

What are your thoughts on Trump ripping up documents that he’s supposed to preserve by law? Seems bazaar to me.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3622
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by RevTheory » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:07 am

Trump hits 49% approval in Rasmussen's Daily Tracking Poll in spite of +90% negative coverage from the hack media. Sorry, trolls.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... rack_jun13

MAGA! \:D/

User avatar
woody b
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1290
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by woody b » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:37 am

Image
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2759
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:53 am

woody b wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:37 am
Image
Lolololo now that's funny!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7106
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:08 am

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:08 am
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc. ... ords-nixon

What are your thoughts on Trump ripping up documents that he’s supposed to preserve by law? Seems bazaar to me.
Seems like a perfectly normal reaction to me. Hell I would rip up anything that Chuck Schumer sent to me. :D

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3622
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by RevTheory » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:57 am

Time Magazine :lol:

GRTfast
Pro
Pro
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by GRTfast » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:38 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:57 am
Time Magazine :lol:
More attacking the messenger, and zero addressing of the issue. Weak. The best part is, you attack the messenger and think Hannity and Fox are legitimate unbiased sources. THAT $#it is beyond hilarious.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7106
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:02 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:38 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:57 am
Time Magazine :lol:
More attacking the messenger, and zero addressing of the issue. Weak. The best part is, you attack the messenger and think Hannity and Fox are legitimate unbiased sources. THAT $#it is beyond hilarious.
What are your unbiased sources?

GRTfast
Pro
Pro
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by GRTfast » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:07 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:02 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:38 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:57 am
Time Magazine :lol:
More attacking the messenger, and zero addressing of the issue. Weak. The best part is, you attack the messenger and think Hannity and Fox are legitimate unbiased sources. THAT $#it is beyond hilarious.
What are your unbiased sources?
There is no such thing. Only facts and opinions. Whether or not something is a fact is unrelated to the source. Usually you won’t find me posting opinion pieces. I try to stick to the facts. I’m not perfect though. I noticed a lot of you Trump supporters are quick to follow his lead and attack the messenger no matter what. It seems facts don’t matter to you. You’re more interested in emotion and grandstanding.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7106
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:08 pm

We shall see. I am keeping note of this post. If hope that post from the Atlantic the other day is not one of your examples. :D

GRTfast
Pro
Pro
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by GRTfast » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:36 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:08 pm
We shall see. I am keeping note of this post. If hope that post from the Atlantic the other day is not one of your examples. :D
Wordup. I’ll continue to point out you and your buddy’s incessant use of logical fallacies. It seems you aren’t aware.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7106
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:38 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:36 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:08 pm
We shall see. I am keeping note of this post. If hope that post from the Atlantic the other day is not one of your examples. :D
Wordup. I’ll continue to point out you and your buddy’s incessant use of logical fallacies. It seems you aren’t aware.
That is your opinion which does not mean it is the right one. [-X

GRTfast
Pro
Pro
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by GRTfast » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:50 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:38 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:36 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:08 pm
We shall see. I am keeping note of this post. If hope that post from the Atlantic the other day is not one of your examples. :D
Wordup. I’ll continue to point out you and your buddy’s incessant use of logical fallacies. It seems you aren’t aware.
That is your opinion which does not mean it is the right one. [-X
Ok, in your own words (I’ll trust you), what is a logical fallacy?

Locked