Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Re: Trump News, Rumors, Polls and More!

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:05 pm

BOOM!!! The f...ing M0R0NS heads explode again!!! Image

Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
By Sho Chandra
October 19, 2017, 8:46 AM EDT

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... job-market
Filings for unemployment benefits plunged last week to the lowest level since 1973 as workers affected by hurricanes Harvey and Irma continued to return to their jobs, Labor Department figures showed Thursday.

Highlights of Jobless Claims (Week ended Oct. 14)

Jobless claims decreased by 22k to 222k (est. 240k), the lowest since March 1973
Period included Columbus Day holiday, giving people one less day to file claims
Continuing claims fell by 16k to 1.89m in week ended Oct. 7 (data reported with one-week lag)
Four-week average of initial claims, a less-volatile measure than the weekly figure, dropped to 248,250 from 257,750

Key Takeaways

The larger-than-projected decrease in claims probably reflected difficulty adjusting for the Columbus Day holiday. At the same time, the report showed further declines in claims in hurricane- affected states. The storms initially led to a spike in applications in Texas and the southeastern U.S. in late August and early September.

The latest period also encompasses the reporting week that the Labor Department surveys for its October employment figures. Claims are at the lowest level in more than four decades, indicating employers have little desire to cut staffing levels amid a shortage of qualified workers.
The List Rev A =;
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:03 pm

The msm is going in circles trying to explain it. Hehehehe

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:05 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:03 pm
Hopefully they speak slowly so guys like you can understand it. :mrgreen: :lol:

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:38 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:03 pm
And I can't see to tell one way or the other, but my guess is that the f...ing M0R0NS on here are doing the same thing!! :mrgreen: Gotta love it!!

BOOM!!!

GO TRUMP GO!!!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

Big Boyz Toyz!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:12 pm

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:53 am

This one is for all you #NEVERTRUMPERS who claim that President Trump is so unpopular! I don't know about the rest of you, but I NEVER, EVER send MONEY to anyone that I don't like and won't support!

Trump's small-dollar donors fuel surge in GOP fundraising
By Anita Kuma
October 18, 2017
WASHINGTON

The Republican National Committee raised more than $100 million in the first nine months of 2017, marking the first time it has raised that much, that fast, in a non-presidential election year.

The record-breaking fundraising can be largely attributed to a flurry of small-dollar donors responding to fundraising appeals by the first Republican president in eight years, Donald Trump, according to a new report to be released later this week and obtained by McClatchy.

The numbers give Republicans a large cash advantage over Democrats as they look to retain control of both chambers of Congress in the midterm elections next year.

Last month, the RNC hired state directors in 17 states across the nation, including Florida, Missouri and North Carolina, as part of what the party says will be the most expansive midterm field program in its history. (read more)
The List Rev A =;

Big Boyz Toyz!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:38 pm

I can proudly say I am one of those small donors who sends money directly to the Conservative candidate of my choice. Right now I am supporting Roy Moore in Alabama over the dimoKKKRAT. He is anti Mitch McConnell. =D>

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:56 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:38 pm
I can proudly say I am one of those small donors who sends money directly to the Conservative candidate of my choice. Right now I am supporting Roy Moore in Alabama over the dimoKKKRAT. He is anti Mitch McConnell. =D>
Make that TWO of us as I do the same thing!!

The RNC keeps sending me these stupid assed questionnaires in the mail claiming to want my opinion on this or that but I screw them. They had been sending a self addressed postage paid envelope with it but they stopped that recently because I kept sending letters to them in those envelopes on their nickle! =D> I have noticed though that the last two mailers I've gotten from them don't have postage on the envelope any more. :mrgreen:

Big Boyz Toyz!

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:35 pm

Fusion GPS Files Injunction to Quash Subpoena of Financial Records
by Kristina Wong
20 Oct 2017

From THIS article.
Fusion GPS — the firm behind the Trump dossier — filed for an injunction in a D.C. court on Friday to quash a subpoena for its financial records, according to a source familiar with the investigation.

The House intelligence Committee earlier this month subpoenaed TD Bank for Fusion GPS’s financial records, and an injunction would be to prevent those records from being handed over.

The move comes two days after Fusion GPS executives Peter Fritsch and Thomas Catan appeared before the committee and pleaded the fifth to every question asked. Another executive, Glenn Simpson, is due to testify in November.

Rep. Mike Conaway (R-TX) had requested the subpoenas to find out basic information about the dossier that’s still publicly unknown, such as who paid for it, and what sources it relied on, according to a source familiar with the matter.

Fusion GPS hired ex-British spy Christopher Steele to put together the dossier, which made salacious and unverified claims about President Trump, including that he colluded with Russia. It’s not known what sources he relied on.

Anti-Trump Republicans reportedly initially funded the dossier through the primary election, after which pro-Hillary Clinton supporters reportedly funded it. The FBI reportedly reached an agreement to pay for the dossier, but it’s not clear whether any payments were made.

The document was reportedly used by the FBI to get a FISA warrant against Trump campaign officials, and as a roadmap for the FBI’s investigation into Russian interference in the election.
The List =;

Big Boyz Toyz!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:54 pm

Yep, Congress wants the GPS Fusion bank records. They are squealing like stuck pigs.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:58 pm

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:58 pm
What a Dick hole he is.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:10 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 am
sanfordandson wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:58 pm
What a Dick hole he is.
You should look in the mirror sometime.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:47 pm

Trump is probably busy golfing this weekend...no worries!! =D>

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:51 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:47 pm
Trump is probably busy golfing this weekend...no worries!! =D>
If so, good for him. I know he puts in a lot of hours everyday and it is Sunday.