Political Jokes, Cartoons, Etc. Funny Or NOT!

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4191
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Political Jokes, Cartoons, Etc. Funny Or NOT!

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:55 pm

woody b wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:48 am
Vicdome, what have you personally done for homeless people, refugees or illegal immigrants? Asking for a friend.
Paid my f taxes for starters.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4191
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Political Jokes, Cartoons, Etc. Funny Or NOT!

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:57 pm

blykins wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:58 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:43 am
blykins wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:43 am


Just curious.

What are your opinions of George Washington, Woodrow Wilson, John Kennedy, FDR, and Bill Clinton?

My guess is that you're just mad because *your* candidate didn't get picked.

The above presidents cheated on their spouses, some of them *multiple* times. For that matter, Lyndon Johnson used to expose himself to cabinet members, even females, and brag about the size of his pee-pee. You simply can't choose a political candidate based on their morals and if that's a standpoint of why you can't back a particular candidate, then you will never be able to vote again.

The issue with this forum is that many people are just griping because of pride. They're trying to save face, because the candidate that they chose and backed publicly, lost catastrophically.

As for your other memes about illegals entering the country, President Obama, while still a Senator, had the same viewpoint, but I don't see you attacking him...….obviously.....because Obama was a liberal too.

Some of you need to look through objective eyes instead of pride-filled eyes.
What about what about
Yeah, forbid that we interject some logic into all of this.
My Christian left meme did not have enough logic for you ?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4191
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Political Jokes, Cartoons, Etc. Funny Or NOT!

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:22 pm

chl.jpg
chl.jpg (31.07 KiB) Viewed 273 times
Any logic to this ?

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4567
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Political Jokes, Cartoons, Etc. Funny Or NOT!

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:15 pm

Image

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2688
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Political Jokes, Cartoons, Etc. Funny Or NOT!

Post by gmrocket » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:48 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:22 pm
chl.jpg

Any logic to this ?
You forgot ...don't be a sucker

Your a typical lefty...you want everyone else to live by that list..except you

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4191
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Political Jokes, Cartoons, Etc. Funny Or NOT!

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:54 am

gmrocket wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:48 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:22 pm
chl.jpg

Any logic to this ?
You forgot ...don't be a sucker

Your a typical lefty...you want everyone else to live by that list..except you
That's for the fake christans. Like dump and all the hippocrates that thump the bible...do you consider your self a Christian ?

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4567
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Political Jokes, Cartoons, Etc. Funny Or NOT!

Post by Ken0069 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:34 am

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4567
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Political Jokes, Cartoons, Etc. Funny Or NOT!

Post by Ken0069 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:47 pm

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2688
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Political Jokes, Cartoons, Etc. Funny Or NOT!

Post by gmrocket » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:33 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:47 pm
Image
They left is claiming, with 100% certainty, it's the result of climate change...the Hollywood elite who lost their homes said so

Meanwhile, in a report last week,the polar bear population is exploding!! The natives who confirmed the huge numbers say there should be a hunt to cut back on the numbers

Lefties are in a pickle again

Do they tell the dark skinned people they are wrong and the white skinned people are right?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4191
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Political Jokes, Cartoons, Etc. Funny Or NOT!

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:48 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:54 am
gmrocket wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:48 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:22 pm
chl.jpg

Any logic to this ?
You forgot ...don't be a sucker

Your a typical lefty...you want everyone else to live by that list..except you
That's for the fake christans. Like dump and all the hippocrates that thump the bible...do you consider your self a Christian ?
Guess not.

User avatar
woody b
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1552
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: Political Jokes, Cartoons, Etc. Funny Or NOT!

Post by woody b » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:37 am

Image
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4191
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Political Jokes, Cartoons, Etc. Funny Or NOT!

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:46 am

woody b wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:48 am
Vicdome, what have you personally done for homeless people, refugees or illegal immigrants? Asking for a friend.
I provide low rent homes to good people and help when i can, i am no saint but i try to be a better man, i often fall short.

User avatar
woody b
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1552
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: Political Jokes, Cartoons, Etc. Funny Or NOT!

Post by woody b » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:49 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:55 pm
woody b wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:48 am
Vicdome, what have you personally done for homeless people, refugees or illegal immigrants? Asking for a friend.
Paid my f taxes for starters.
But you say that "we" need to pay more taxes and the government needs to do more for homeless people, refugees and illegal immigrants. Again, what have you personally done for these people you say we need to help? Paying taxes are compulsory so that's not "helping" these people. (At least not in the manner you say "we" should be helping.) Open your home to these downtrodden people and show us racist mean people what we should do.

That fact is you lock your doors at night just like the rest of us, yet you preach to us about how "we" should help.


FWIW I donate money to hospice and visit nursing homes to play music and interact with the residents. (many who either have no family or have been abandoned by their families)
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4191
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Political Jokes, Cartoons, Etc. Funny Or NOT!

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:51 am

woody b wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:37 am
Image
Islam is just another control system for sheeple that need to be led by the nose and fall for cult leaders bs stories that involve supernatural sky gods. My god is more powerful than your god mentality.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4191
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Political Jokes, Cartoons, Etc. Funny Or NOT!

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:53 am

woody b wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:49 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:55 pm
woody b wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:48 am
Vicdome, what have you personally done for homeless people, refugees or illegal immigrants? Asking for a friend.
Paid my f taxes for starters.
But you say that "we" need to pay more taxes and the government needs to do more for homeless people, refugees and illegal immigrants. Again, what have you personally done for these people you say we need to help? Paying taxes are compulsory so that's not "helping" these people. (At least not in the manner you say "we" should be helping.) Open your home to these downtrodden people and show us racist mean people what we should do.

That fact is you lock your doors at night just like the rest of us, yet you preach to us about how "we" should help.


FWIW I donate money to hospice and visit nursing homes to play music and interact with the residents. (many who either have no family or have been abandoned by their families)
I commend you for your help with the elderly thanks for taking the time to do that.

Post Reply