Anti Warming News

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2712
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by gmrocket » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:12 pm

GRT's climate change religion is falling apart faster than trump can tweet...

Hey, are you on board with the IPCC $5000.00 and later on $27,000.00 per ton carbon tax?

And here people were struggling with the $30 and $40 per ton tax

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2712
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by gmrocket » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:14 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:03 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:01 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:16 pm


So you agree with the IPCC findings. Got it. :lol:
Yup, after they were outed
:lol:

You're lost <--------------- FACT
How's your research working out?

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by GRTfast » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:22 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:14 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:03 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:01 pm


Yup, after they were outed
:lol:

You're lost <--------------- FACT
How's your research working out?
I already responded to you. Pay attention.

http://speedtalk.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=180

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by GRTfast » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:31 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:12 pm
GRT's climate change religion .....
The irony that a theist would attempt to demean an area of scientific study be referring to it as a religion is not lost on me.

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:59 pm

OH NO!!!! NOT A MISTAKE IN THE WARMING PREDICTION SHIT!!!! SAY IT AIN'T SO!!! :roll:

Climate Scientists Discover Error in Major Ocean-Warming Study
By Jack Crowe
November 14, 2018 1:17 PM
Two researchers have been forced to issue a major correction to a recent study indicating oceans have been warming at a significantly higher rate than previously thought due to climate change.

The paper, published October 31 in the scientific journal Nature, suggested ocean temperatures have risen roughly 60 percent higher than estimated by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). But, after errors in the authors’ methodology were identified, they realized their findings were roughly in line with those of the IPCC, after all.

The researchers’ alarming findings were uncritically reported by numerous mainstream-media outlets but Nic Lewis, a mathematician and popular critic of the consensus on man-made climate change, quickly identified errors.

“The findings of the . . . paper were peer reviewed and published in the world’s premier scientific journal and were given wide coverage in the English-speaking media,” Lewis wrote in a critique of the paper. “Despite this, a quick review of the first page of the paper was sufficient to raise doubts as to the accuracy of its results.”

Ralph Keeling, a climate scientist at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography who co-authored the paper, said he and his partner, Laure Resplandy of Princeton, quickly realized the implications of their mistake once Lewis pointed it out.

“When we were confronted with his insight it became immediately clear there was an issue there,” he said. “We’re grateful to have it be pointed out quickly so that we could correct it quickly.”

After correcting their mistake, Keeling said their research indicates oceans are warming only slightly faster than previously thought, not dramatically faster as they initially reported. Keeling said the miscalculation was made when they were calculating their margin of error, which had a larger range (10 to 70 percent) than they initially believed.

“Our error margins are too big now to really weigh in on the precise amount of warming that’s going on in the ocean,” Keeling said. “We really muffed the error margins.”

The IPCC released a report last month calling on governments to take drastic action to combat climate change. According to the report, global carbon emissions must be cut by 20 percent by 2030 and completely eliminated by 2075 in order to prevent temperatures from rising two degrees above pre-industrial levels, at which point coastal areas would be completely flooded and hundreds of millions of people would be in danger of starvation.

(more here)
Last edited by Ken0069 on Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Global Warming..................................... :roll: IIRC Some Russian scientists have been predicting another ice age is coming for years!!

Washington, D.C. Hit with First Measurable November Snowfall in 22 Years
In what is being described as a “messy mix” of snow, sleet, and freezing rain, winter appears to have come early to Washington, D.C., causing commute delays and school cancelations across the nation’s capital.

A Winter Weather Advisory is in effect and will be in place until at least Thursday evening as one to two inches are expected to fall today. The November snowfall average is 0.5 inches. The November snowfall record in the city is 11.5 inches, while averaging 14.5 inches of snow annually. The snowy weather will then head north and west of the city, according to WTOP. According to reports, Thursday’s weather is the first measurable snowfall in November since 1996.

“A lot of people didn’t think the snow would materialize this early in the year. It’s a little bit of a shock value,” Virginia Department of Transportation official Ellen Kamilakis said. “We ask people to slow down, to add in more time to their commutes, to not underestimate things. Don’t drive like it’s a fall day; drive like this is a winter day.”

(more here and HERE)
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8154
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by pdq67 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:31 pm

Dam Ken!!

You gotta stop posting those, "pesty", FACT's because some here will get upset with you and call you names!!

Not me though!

He, He!!

pdq67

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2712
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by gmrocket » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:02 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:31 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:12 pm
GRT's climate change religion .....
The irony that a theist would attempt to demean an area of scientific study be referring to it as a religion is not lost on me.
Ya your right,, it's more a cult than a religion

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4197
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:05 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:59 pm
OH NO!!!! NOT A MISTAKE IN THE WARMING PREDICTION SHIT!!!! SAY IT AIN'T SO!!! :roll:

Climate Scientists Discover Error in Major Ocean-Warming Study
By Jack Crowe
November 14, 2018 1:17 PM
Two researchers have been forced to issue a major correction to a recent study indicating oceans have been warming at a significantly higher rate than previously thought due to climate change.

The paper, published October 31 in the scientific journal Nature, suggested ocean temperatures have risen roughly 60 percent higher than estimated by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). But, after errors in the authors’ methodology were identified, they realized their findings were roughly in line with those of the IPCC, after all.

The researchers’ alarming findings were uncritically reported by numerous mainstream-media outlets but Nic Lewis, a mathematician and popular critic of the consensus on man-made climate change, quickly identified errors.

“The findings of the . . . paper were peer reviewed and published in the world’s premier scientific journal and were given wide coverage in the English-speaking media,” Lewis wrote in a critique of the paper. “Despite this, a quick review of the first page of the paper was sufficient to raise doubts as to the accuracy of its results.”

Ralph Keeling, a climate scientist at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography who co-authored the paper, said he and his partner, Laure Resplandy of Princeton, quickly realized the implications of their mistake once Lewis pointed it out.

“When we were confronted with his insight it became immediately clear there was an issue there,” he said. “We’re grateful to have it be pointed out quickly so that we could correct it quickly.”

After correcting their mistake, Keeling said their research indicates oceans are warming only slightly faster than previously thought, not dramatically faster as they initially reported. Keeling said the miscalculation was made when they were calculating their margin of error, which had a larger range (10 to 70 percent) than they initially believed.

“Our error margins are too big now to really weigh in on the precise amount of warming that’s going on in the ocean,” Keeling said. “We really muffed the error margins.”

The IPCC released a report last month calling on governments to take drastic action to combat climate change. According to the report, global carbon emissions must be cut by 20 percent by 2030 and completely eliminated by 2075 in order to prevent temperatures from rising two degrees above pre-industrial levels, at which point coastal areas would be completely flooded and hundreds of millions of people would be in danger of starvation.

(more here)
science corrected itself as normal.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4197
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:08 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:31 pm
Dam Ken!!

You gotta stop posting those, "pesty", FACT's because some here will get upset with you and call you names!!

Not me though!

He, He!!

pdq67
It surprised you that science would self correct as new information comes forward? I can see Richard being to stupid to comprehend .

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:50 pm

rinoshit.gif
rinoshit.gif (1.18 MiB) Viewed 192 times
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2712
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by gmrocket » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:24 pm

BREAKING:::

In France today a massive public protest is taking place over Macrons new imposed carbon tax on gas.

1 dead, over 100 injured as police used tear gas to stop the protesters....reports say between 120,000.00 and 300,000.00 protesters snarled traffic at some 2000 locations all across France.

Seems like the people don't want it in France, or the USA , or Canada, or Australia, or Europe, or Italy, or ANY WHERE ELSE..

Damm, if the people want to just burn up from global warming,, let them! 😜😜😜😜😜

Macron is finished...this and the terrorists also want his head.

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8154
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by pdq67 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:31 pm

Let them have his fu*king head!

If its cut off, then he won't be back to bother anybody ever again, right?

pdq67

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by Ken0069 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:27 pm

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4230
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:01 am

I'm the one that's been calling the climate change belief and followers a religion for years now. It should be obvious that it is only the NWO Marxist demonrats are the supporters of it, that alone should wake up any thinking individual. Just like they say we all have to believe a woman, until a woman identifies one of them of something bad, anyone one with a small brain should see the demonrat twist around and lies. Like tax us for Co2 and Al gore still lives in his huge c foot print home and rides everywhere in gas guzzling suv's, and private co2 monster jets.
So they let the forest become over grown with trash, and if they do try to rid that trash they just want to burn the forest more with a prescribed burn, instead of the right way to clear it all out. All well planed stuff, so when the time is ripe and the systems in place they can toast it, like in Ca.

Post Reply