Anti Warming News

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:46 pm

A blast from the past. These are GRTfast's people. :D :mrgreen: Al Gore anyone? :D

Title: ARTIC SUMMERS ICE-FREE 'by 2013'

"Scientists in the US have presented one of the most dramatic forecasts yet for the disappearance of Arctic sea ice.

Their latest modelling studies indicate northern polar waters could be ice-free in summers within just 5-6 years.

Professor Wieslaw Maslowski told an American Geophysical Union meeting that previous projections had underestimated the processes now driving ice loss.

Summer melting this year reduced the ice cover to 4.13 million sq km, the smallest ever extent in modern times. Remarkably, this stunning low point was not even incorporated into the model runs of Professor Maslowski and his team, which used data sets from 1979 to 2004 to constrain their future projections.

In the end, it will just melt away quite suddenly Professor Peter Wadhams "Our projection of 2013 for the removal of ice in summer is not accounting for the last two minima, in 2005 and 2007," the researcher from the Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, California, explained to the BBC. "So given that fact, you can argue that may be our projection of 2013 is already too conservative."

Real world

Using supercomputers to crunch through possible future outcomes has become a standard part of climate science in recent years.

Professor Maslowski's group, which includes co-workers at Nasa and the Institute of Oceanology, Polish Academy of Sciences (PAS), is well known for producing modelled dates that are in advance of other teams.

These other teams have variously produced dates for an open summer ocean that, broadly speaking, go out from about 2040 to 2100."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7139797.stm
Last edited by 1989TransAm on Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:11 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:26 pm
You guys enjoying your circle jerk? :lol:
Yup just more proving the demoncrat lies. I can't believe someone into car stuff wanting the demoncrat Marxist control of their lives because of lies.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:17 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:11 pm
GRTfast wrote:
I can't believe someone into car stuff wanting the demoncrat Marxist control of their lives because of lies.
I have never said that I want anyone to have "control of my life" in any way. You're full of lies and baseless assertions as usual. I'm not surprised though, I have come to expect this type of behavior from dishonest clowns who radically over estimates their own intellect.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:35 pm

Speaking of over rating their own intellect. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:07 pm

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:12 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:17 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
GRTfast wrote:
I can't believe someone into car stuff wanting the demoncrat Marxist control of their lives because of lies.
I have never said that I want anyone to have "control of my life" in any way. You're full of lies and baseless assertions as usual. I'm not surprised though, I have come to expect this type of behavior from dishonest clowns who radically over estimates their own intellect.
The support of the climate change religion and its lies proves you do want the demoncrat god soro's as your dictator, and controlling your life. If you truly don't want that then you better start proving the Climate change religion lies as what they are, LIES.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:33 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:12 pm
GRTfast wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

The support of the climate change religion and its lies proves you do want the demoncrat god soro's as your dictator, and controlling your life. If you truly don't want that then you better start proving the Climate change religion lies as what they are, LIES.
You’re a moron. You have no ability to discern between facts and politics. What a sad existence it must be to be so stupid you don’t realize how stupid you are. Actually, I take that back, ignorance is bliss. ;)

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:36 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:07 pm
I am not the one on here who is claiming how smart they are and how many degrees they. I think your ego is getting the best of you.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:36 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:33 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
GRTfast wrote:

You’re a moron. You have no ability to discern between facts and politics. What a sad existence it must be to be so stupid you don’t realize how stupid you are. Actually, I take that back, ignorance is bliss. ;)
As if you do.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:52 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:36 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:33 pm
exhaustgases wrote:

As if you do.
As if you do.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:54 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
GRTfast wrote:
I am not the one on here who is claiming how smart they are and how many degrees they. I think your ego is getting the best of you.
When did I say anything about how smart I was? If I remember correctly, someone asked about my degree (single degree) before I offered that information. I’m fairly certain I’ve never attempted to quantify how smart I am. I let my perception and reasoning speak for itself.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:51 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:54 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
GRTfast wrote:
When did I say anything about how smart I was? If I remember correctly, someone asked about my degree (single degree) before I offered that information. I’m fairly certain I’ve never attempted to quantify how smart I am. I let my perception and reasoning speak for itself.
You have proven you want things taken from you, and to be told what you can do and not do, and what you can have and not have. That means you want a dictator over your life. Now sing the song. Moron?, everyone here knows who the morons here are, just post your picture MORON.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:23 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:51 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:54 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

You have proven you want things taken from you, and to be told what you can do and not do, and what you can have and not have. That means you want a dictator over your life. Now sing the song. Moron?, everyone here knows who the morons here are, just post your picture MORON.
Nah, I’ll settle for posting a picture of you, :lol:

EXHAUST GASES MENTAL WARD MUG SHOT
Attachments
9FE69B95-1C91-434B-991C-B434CACC985E.jpeg
9FE69B95-1C91-434B-991C-B434CACC985E.jpeg (43.45 KiB) Viewed 544 times

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:34 am

Looks like our friends down under are looking to scrap the Pairs Climate agreement target!!

Australian PM Dumps Paris Target

http://joannenova.com.au/2018/08/turnbu ... agreement/
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:45 am

President Trump was correct in identifying the Paris Climate Accord as another attempt at global redistribution and pulling us out of it. The lefties here will blame Trump for everyone else not living up to the standards they imposed but that's ok: Trump was right again. MAGA!

"America's -0.5% reduction is particularly impressive in light of our nearly 3% economic growth in 2017. "The major reason for the reduced pollution levels is the shale oil and gas revolution that is transitioning the world to cheap and clean natural gas for electric power generation," Moore writes.

Moore notes that America was able to make this progress despite never signing the Kyoto Protocol, never enacting a carbon tax, refusing to impose a "cap and trade" carbon emission program, and "that environmental villain Donald Trump pull[ing] America out of the Paris climate accord."'

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34848/st ... benshapiro