The worst President in American history

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Re: The worst President in American history

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:39 am

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:41 am

pdq67 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:55 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:41 pm
Sorry to hear about President Bush good man to look up to. Did not always agree but respected him.
How about, "Read my lips!"...

I was remembering the good things about President Bush.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:52 am

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:56 pm

Bad contrasting colors, I had to look twice before I saw the, "mulatto", kid!!

pdq67

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:00 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:41 am
pdq67 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:55 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:41 pm
Sorry to hear about President Bush good man to look up to. Did not always agree but respected him.
How about, "Read my lips!"...

I was remembering the good things about President Bush.
Dome,

Imho, the reason we have the Gov. we do is because of stuff like, "Read my lips!"..

He should have said NO and stood by what he said, but he didn't, now, did he!!

pdq67

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:14 pm

I see although former president shit stain is no longer in office, he's still true to form with his "I, Me, My, Myself" bullshit!

New Record: Obama Mentions Himself 456 Times During Berlin Townhall [Montage]
'I worked out every morning; I mean, I was pretty religious about it, I was in the gym'
Apr 6, 2019 6:07 PM
By Tom Elliott
President Obama was in Germany on Saturday, ostensibly to speak about “community leadership and civic engagement” on behalf of his eponymous Obama Foundation, but Berliners soon discovered his main topic of interest was ... Barack Obama.

Obama talking about himself in an almost obsessive manner is no new phenomenon, but today he shattered his own records. Over the course of a 90 minute townhall with "emerging leaders," Obama mentioned himself an eye-popping 467 times.

Here's the breakdown of his personal pronoun use (based on a rush transcript of the event):

"I" — 303

"Me" — 33

"My" — 43

"I’d" — 9

"I’m" — 59

"Myself" — 9

The former president's comments began on his favorite topic: himself.

"It’s been over ten years since I spoke to a slightly larger crowd in front of the Victory Column when I was running for president," Obama said to a notably quiet crowd. "I had a little less gray hair then. And since then I’ve been back to Germany I think at least ten times. I’ve been to Europe countless times. But I’m as excited to be here with you as I have been ever when I’ve come to Europe."

He continued in the same vein: “When I left office, or maybe a few months before I left office, I had to make some decisions about what I would do after the end of my presidency and I knew that I wanted to catch up on my sleep — I had to take Michelle on vacation. She deserveed it, putting up with me for that long. But we also knew that our service wasn’t yet done. I was one of the youngest presidents to be elected, which meant I was one of the young est ex-presidents. And I asked myself, ‘All right, what’s the next thing that I can do to make the biggest impact, the most difference?’ And there were a whole range of issues that I cared deeply about, many of which you work on.”

Obama frequently focused on trying to shore up his own legacy, taking credit for things such as the Paris Climate Accord.

“When I passed the Paris climate," Obama began at one point, before catching himself and continuing, "Or, when I helped get the Paris agreement on climate accomplished, I was the first one to say what we’ve done here is not adequate to meet the demands of climate science."

In another impressively self-referential section about his days as a community organizer, Obama used the "I" word six times in a single sentence: "One of the challenges that I had when I was a young organizer was I wanted change now and I wanted 100 percent of what I wanted and then I suddenly confront some politician" who would disagree.

At another point, Obama talked about meditation, and that led to a riff about ... Obama.

"I mean, I will tell you that I don’t have a regular meditation practice. But I have my own tools I guess to take me to a certain place. For example, you know, particularly when I was your age I did a lot of writing and that would serve as a similar process for me where I would still myself and if I was writing well, it would take me out of myself, right?"

Obama soon segued to his affinity for working out: “You know, I was — I was a pretty busy guy. I’ve got to say. But I worked out every morning. I mean, I was pretty religious about it. I was in the gym. And people knew, unless there was an actual literal emergency, that you had to block out that time in the morning when I was going to be working out. And if I did not have a workout, I was going to be cranky. But I knew that if I was going to be able to sustain the pace I was sustaining over the course of eight years, I needed to have at least that.”

And on and on and on it went. For more, check out the montage above.

More HERE including a video if you can stand watching it without vomiting in your lap!!!!! :roll:
The List Rev A =;
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

Big Boyz Toyz!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:17 pm

Self absorbed liberal jackazz

And the guilty white liberals on here who are fighting each other to be his new boyfriend, are just as bad.

It's so pathetic the Obama nut swingers who pounce every time the markets take a dip and blame trump, then every upturn they credit Obambam, sometimes flipping back and forth through out the day...

Funny stuff

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:25 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:17 pm
Self absorbed liberal jackazz

And the guilty white liberals on here who are fighting each other to be his new boyfriend, are just as bad.

It's so pathetic the Obama nut swingers who pounce every time the markets take a dip and blame trump, then every upturn they credit Obambam, sometimes flipping back and forth through out the day...

Funny stuff
But anyone who doesn't like Obama is a racist. Perhaps the people who don't like Trump are the real racists. (they don't like orange people. LOL)
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:24 pm

Big Boyz Toyz!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:31 am

Ken0069 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:24 pm
Oh dear

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:25 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatod ... 2857075002

This year, Donald Trump enters the survey at 42nd, and he is only ranked outside of the bottom five in two of the twenty categories that scholars use to assess the presidents, 'luck' and 'willingness to take risks,'" Levy said.

For the first time in the survey's history, George Washington was ranked the greatest president, unseating Franklin Roosevelt, who had topped every previous ranking. Overall, the top five has remained unchanged with Washington, Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and Thomas Jefferson.

Barack Obama dropped two spots to the 17th greatest president, while George W. Bush climbed six spots to 33rd. Bill Clinton went from 13th to 15th and Ronald Reagan climbed from 18th to 13th place.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:32 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:31 am
Ken0069 wrote:
Oh dear
I just wish this could be on msm news everyday. You know just like they spew the climate religion crap everyday on the news.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:49 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:32 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:31 am
Ken0069 wrote:
Oh dear
I just wish this could be on msm news everyday. You know just like they spew the climate religion crap everyday on the news.
the left didnt have to use their wild imagination with this one, so it was ignored.

its only their wild and crazy imaginations that dream up crazy shyt they push....