The worst President in American history

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Re: The worst President in American history

Post by Firedome8 » Tue May 29, 2018 6:42 pm

woody b wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 11:32 am
You're always posting links. How about a link to Obamas birth certificate? How about a link to his college records? Why did Obama spend $36 million keeping these records sealed? The $36 million number isn't from some conservative news sight. It's from left leaning CBS news. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-adm ... ast-year/ How did Obama get $36 million for legal fees on a $400,000 a year salary? Did he get back some of the money he sent Iran? Did Isis pay him for the weapons he provided them? Or did he get a kickback from the Clinton's for spying on Trump?
Ware what who why,,,I dount know the answers to all that. Do you? I can speculate all day but reality states that info wars or hannaty or lame ball do not know either.
But good questions !

It received a record 788,769 requests for files last year and spent a record $478 million answering them and employed 4,263 full-time FOIA employees across more than 100 federal departments and agencies. That was higher by 142 such employees the previous year.

Wow

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Wed May 30, 2018 9:25 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 6:42 pm
woody b wrote:
You're always posting links. How about a link to Obamas birth certificate? How about a link to his college records? Why did Obama spend $36 million keeping these records sealed? The $36 million number isn't from some conservative news sight. It's from left leaning CBS news. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-adm ... ast-year/ How did Obama get $36 million for legal fees on a $400,000 a year salary? Did he get back some of the money he sent Iran? Did Isis pay him for the weapons he provided them? Or did he get a kickback from the Clinton's for spying on Trump?
Ware what who why,,,I dount know the answers to all that. Do you? I can speculate all day but reality states that info wars or hannaty or lame ball do not know either.
But good questions !

It received a record 788,769 requests for files last year and spent a record $478 million answering them and employed 4,263 full-time FOIA employees across more than 100 federal departments and agencies. That was higher by 142 such employees the previous year.

Wow
So basically you're saying that you lied. I'll recap. I posted a meme. You said "everything" in the meme is false, but can't disprove anything.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed May 30, 2018 4:09 pm

woody b wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 9:25 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 6:42 pm
woody b wrote:
But good questions !

Wow
So basically you're saying that you lied. I'll recap. I posted a meme. You said "everything" in the meme is false, but can't disprove anything.
Yea that's it ,,,, your critical thinking is to much for me to comprehend.....but I see why you beleve in dear leader.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed May 30, 2018 5:14 pm

Chromedome cannot even answer the simplest questions. #-o

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed May 30, 2018 7:44 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 5:14 pm
Chromedome cannot even answer the simplest questions. #-o
The same reason you believe dear leader is why you see truth in woods meme. Do you beleve Obama was born in Africa ? At least you do not "pretend" to be smart.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed May 30, 2018 11:46 pm

A man needs to know his limitations. As to where Obama was born who in the hell knows?

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Thu May 31, 2018 9:56 am

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu May 31, 2018 10:18 am

Nowhere on Barack Obama’s birth certificate does the term “African-American” appear. The space for “Race of Father” is filled in with the word “African,”
which at the time was a descriptor that blacks who were actually native-born Africans (like Barack Obama’s father was) were more likely to use for themselves than “negro” (the latter being synonymous with “slave” in Euro-colonial countries such as Kenya).

Change the channel.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu May 31, 2018 1:50 pm

Thursday, Trump said he is also considering commuting the sentence of ex-Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich as well as pardoning Martha Stewart. Blagojevich is serving the sixth year of a 14-year term for federal corruption. He is scheduled to be released in 2024.

Richard head.

John Wallace
Guru
Guru

Post by John Wallace » Thu May 31, 2018 1:58 pm

Trump said he is also considering commuting the sentence of ex-Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich
Interesting.
Back then Trump was probably a Democrat. Also probably had a lot of dealings with Blago.

:shock:
John Wallace
Pontiac Power RULES !
www.wallaceracing.com

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu May 31, 2018 4:47 pm

John Wallace wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 1:58 pm
Trump said he is also considering commuting the sentence of ex-Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich
Interesting.
Back then Trump was probably a Democrat. Also probably had a lot of dealings with Blago.

:shock:
He "was" a democrat and he STILL acts like one!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu May 31, 2018 7:04 pm

Clearly Barack Obama’s mention of a veteran relative who came home from World War II and “got the services he needed” was a reference to Stanley Dunham, who did in fact enlist in the military shortly after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and served as a sergeant with the U.S. Army in Europe during the war. Either Barack Obama referred to him as his “father” because that’s the way he thinks of him, or because he simply misspoke and said “father” instead of “grandfather.”

that lieing m f

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu May 31, 2018 7:13 pm

woody b wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 9:56 am
The earliest recorded version of the modern name was written by German explorer Johann Ludwig Krapf in the 19th Century. While travelling with a Kamba caravan led by the legendary long distance trader Chief Kivoi, Krapf spotted the mountain peak and asked what it was called. Kivoi told him "Kĩ-Nyaa" or "Kĩĩma- Kĩĩnyaa" probably because the pattern of black rock and white snow on its peaks reminded them of the feathers of the cock ostrich.[14] The Agikuyu, who inhabit the slopes of Mt. Kenya, call it Kĩrĩma Kĩrĩnyaga in Kikuyu, while the Embu call it "Kirenyaa." All three names have the same meaning.[15]

Ludwig Krapf recorded the name as both Kenia and Kegnia.[16][17][18] Others say that this was—on the contrary—a very precise notation of a correct African pronunciation /ˈkɛnjə/.[19] An 1882 map drawn by Joseph Thompsons, a Scottish geologist and naturalist, indicated Mt. Kenya as Mt. Kenia, 1862.[14] The mountain's name was accepted, pars pro toto, as the name of the country. It did not come into widespread official use during the early colonial period, when the country was instead referred to as the East African Protectorate. It was changed to the Colony of Kenya in 1920.

From the reference in your post.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu May 31, 2018 8:58 pm

https://youtu.be/fjHPDzUOe2U

Trump on obomas country of birth. Again change the f channel.

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:02 am