The worst President in American history

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: The worst President in American history

Post by RevTheory » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:05 am

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:59 am
As it took nearly 20? years for the convicted Larry Nasser the serial sexual assaulter to be finally held accountable for his deeds, because many of his enablers choose to dismiss the allegations for years against him because "winning" gold medals was more important, it likely will be a slow process before this nation's middle class finally wakes up to the fact DT is assaulting them, all under guise of "MAGA" for the sake of the 1%. The middle class is complicit in this fraud by not holding him accountable at every step, and they will likely be first on the the witness stand to shed tears about how they were "used".
CNN much?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:48 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:05 am
j-c-c wrote:
As it took nearly 20? years for the convicted Larry Nasser the serial sexual assaulter to be finally held accountable for his deeds, because many of his enablers choose to dismiss the allegations for years against him because "winning" gold medals was more important, it likely will be a slow process before this nation's middle class finally wakes up to the fact DT is assaulting them, all under guise of "MAGA" for the sake of the 1%. The middle class is complicit in this fraud by not holding him accountable at every step, and they will likely be first on the the witness stand to shed tears about how they were "used".
CNN much?
Sounds like he has the same sources as chromedome. He is in complete denial to reality. In his opinion the Clintons are morally clean and pure as the freshly fallen snow.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:26 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:48 pm
RevTheory wrote:
j-c-c wrote:
CNN much?
Sounds like he has the same sources as chromedome. He is in complete denial to reality. In his opinion the Clintons are morally clean and pure as the freshly fallen snow.
I believe based of the nearly 100% false statement you made above, you are a liar.

Funny how of the maybe 9? points I made in my quoted reply, you do not contradict a single point with any definitive opposing proof, but only resort to rock throwing comments.

A very lame response, but if that's all you got, so be it.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:40 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
And that my friend is why he's on my "shit" list, ie, my "Foe" list! :mrgreen: Yup, looks like we've acquired yet another f...ing M0R0N to replace mk e!!! Got rid of one and here comes another. Wonder how much that piece of shit soros is paying this one? :roll:
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:43 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:26 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
RevTheory wrote:

CNN much?
I believe based of the nearly 100% false statement you made above, you are a liar.

Funny how of the maybe 9? points I made in my quoted reply, you do not contradict a single point with any definitive opposing proof, but only resort to rock throwing comments.

A very lame response, but if that's all you got, so be it.
That last time I responded to one of your points you complained and ran off with your tail between your legs.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:56 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
RevTheory wrote:
j-c-c wrote:
CNN much?
That is false statement

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:00 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:40 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
And that my friend is why he's on my "shit" list, ie, my "Foe" list! :mrgreen: Yup, looks like we've acquired yet another f...ing M0R0N to replace mk e!!! Got rid of one and here comes another. Wonder how much that piece of shit soros is paying this one? :roll:
An echo chamber only reinforces your delusions.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:57 pm

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:52 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Boy, ain't this the TRUTH!!

Report this post
Quote

Unread post by Ken0069 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:57 pm

Didn't know mk e was gone? Not paying attention, I guess. Haven't missed him.

pdq67

How do I get the picture posted?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:19 am

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:35 am

Ken0069 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:57 pm
Their are no mirrors in your life,, you sir are delusional. Assholes make fun of peoples disability, call people names , obstruct justice.and block out all dissenting voices and think they know it all, but are blithering ignoramus m f. Example "deficits do not matter." "We will be greated as liberators" No wonder you identify with dump. Bush was the worst President in 50 years. Dump still has a chance to be a good President but its doubtful.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:44 am

I know ol', "whorehey/scrub", or whatever you want to call him was so bad that he left such a bad taste in the voters mouths that they couldn't spit it out AND that is why they voted for a, "football f** mulatto monkey", and we got what they wanted us to have in the end, didn't we!!

I can just see, "scrubs", ol' man picking him up off the floor after a night of partying and shaking hell outta him, then telling him to shape up because he was going to be the next President! And he was!

At 42 or however old, "scrubs", sorry, no-good, AWAL, partying ass, was!

pdq67

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:40 pm

The way things are going, Obama may wind up becoming the first black President to end up in jail.
He'll be among friends.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:45 pm

We are finding out the Obama had direct knowledge of what is administration was doing. In Comparison Richard Nixon knew nothing of the break in. He was caught trying to cover it up.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:54 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:45 pm
We are finding out the Obama had direct knowledge of what is administration was doing. In Comparison Richard Nixon knew nothing of the break in. He was caught trying to cover it up.
Is that in an upcoming episode of rump tv ? Or maybe nunes has a memo on it ? The last episode was a real letdown but I am sure the producers have more up thair sleeve. The episode "rump only hires the best" is a personal favorite.