The worst President in American history

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1401
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: The worst President in American history

Post by gmrocket » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:08 am

John Wallace wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:10 pm
Fake pic?
Real pic:
putin-obama-tie.png



You might be thinking of this pic?

putin-trump-tiger.jpg
Can you post the video with the audio of Obama getting caught on the hot mic asking the Russians to lay low until after he's elected again?

That's the best FAKE one ever....it's done so good, it was actually real

Too bad the lefties live in an upside down world where fake is real and real is fake..Obama sucking up to Russia was just fine, but trump speaking out nevatoabout russia is just horrible..

Like he did in NATO a couple days ago...still not good enough in the world of upside down leftism

User avatar
John Wallace
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1357
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:20 am
Location: was Central Illinois - Now in Sunny Florida!
Contact:

Re: The worst President in American history

Post by John Wallace » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:59 pm

2012 Mike incident

Don't know what was 'fake', other than the right wing trying to make more out of it than what was said?

:?:
John Wallace
Pontiac Power RULES !
www.wallaceracing.com

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4132
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: The worst President in American history

Post by Ken0069 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:06 pm

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

User avatar
woody b
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1355
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: The worst President in American history

Post by woody b » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:15 pm

Image
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

User avatar
John Wallace
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1357
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:20 am
Location: was Central Illinois - Now in Sunny Florida!
Contact:

Re: The worst President in American history

Post by John Wallace » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:25 pm

trump-puppet-of-putin.jpg
John Wallace
Pontiac Power RULES !
www.wallaceracing.com

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7805
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: The worst President in American history

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:22 pm

John Wallace wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:59 pm
2012 Mike incident

Don't know what was 'fake', other than the right wing trying to make more out of it than what was said?

:?:
Like allowing a Russian company to control 20% of our uranium output. Putting an arms embargo on selling arms to the Ukraine. John, do you really want to go there?

User avatar
John Wallace
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1357
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:20 am
Location: was Central Illinois - Now in Sunny Florida!
Contact:

Re: The worst President in American history

Post by John Wallace » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:11 am

I learned a long time ago, that there is no sense in trying to argue with some people.

I also learned that all the ad hominem, name calling, photo-shopped pics, bullying, etc will never change the facts.

:)
John Wallace
Pontiac Power RULES !
www.wallaceracing.com

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7805
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: The worst President in American history

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:56 pm

John Wallace wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:11 am
I learned a long time ago, that there is no sense in trying to argue with some people.

I also learned that all the ad hominem, name calling, photo-shopped pics, bullying, etc will never change the facts.

:)
John, what are those facts? Is the cartoon you posted above a fact? President Trump has been many times harder on Russian than Obama ever was. Remember it was President Trump who approved the killing of 200 Russians in Syria. It was President Trump who put into place the Sanctions on Russia. It was President Trump who is not selling arms to the Ukraine. Obama had a block on selling arms to the Ukraine.

Obama did nothing when Russia invaded the Crimea. Obama is the one who drew a red line in the sand and did nothing about it when Putin stepped across it. Again John, please tell me what those facts are?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3061
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: The worst President in American history

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:22 am

architects of iraq war.jpg
Enough said
architects of iraq war.jpg (73.68 KiB) Viewed 162 times

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7805
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: The worst President in American history

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:35 pm

Now that is just intellectually dishonest. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was indeed Obama who screwed up the Middle East. He is the one who tried to overthrow the government of Syria and Egypt. Obama is the one who overthrew the government in Libya. He f*ked things up royally. President Trump is turning things around.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3061
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: The worst President in American history

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:31 am

The best estimates available suggest that more than 250,000 people have died as a result of George W. Bush and Tony Blair's decision to invade Iraq in 2003. A newly released investigative report from the UK government suggests that intelligence officials knew ahead of time that the war would cause massive instability and societal collapse and make the problem of terrorism worse — and that Blair and Bush went ahead with the effort anyway.

POS

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3061
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: The worst President in American history

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:32 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:35 pm
Now that is just intellectually dishonest. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was indeed Obama who screwed up the Middle East. He is the one who tried to overthrow the government of Syria and Egypt. Obama is the one who overthrew the government in Libya. He f*ked things up royally. President Trump is turning things around.
You hallucinate.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6411
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: The worst President in American history

Post by David Redszus » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:10 am

Bush 1, should never have sent troops into Iraq; it was a very big mistake and disrupted a tenuous political balance.
But at the time politicians on both sides thought it was a good idea based on misinformation provided. Saddam had no intention of invading Saudi knowing they were under the umbrella of US protection. The real reasons for the invasion of Iraq have seldom been discussed.

Bush 2, reacted to a national paranoia in the aftermath of 911. Small unit, covert operations would have been more effective than large scale invasion.

Two serious mistakes made by Republican administrations, based on false and misleading intelligence.

But those do not compare to the horrendous policies and behavior of the Obama administration. Their idea of regime change being applied to any country they disliked was such a bad idea we still have not recovered from the aftermath and lingering effects.
Obama poisoned the middle east by overthrowing friendly governments in an attempt to advance the cause of Islamic expansion.

He succeeded with that miserable task and left us with a bunch of hostile nations in the middle east. Even though they know they can't really harm the US, they can do damage to US interests, its citizens, and nations friendly to the US.

Did I mention the widespread expansion of Islamic radicals in Africa?

To Obama and Hillary...thanks a lot schmuck heads.

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7458
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: The worst President in American history

Post by pdq67 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:13 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:10 am
Bush 1, should never have sent troops into Iraq; it was a very big mistake and disrupted a tenuous political balance.
But at the time politicians on both sides thought it was a good idea based on misinformation provided. Saddam had no intention of invading Saudi knowing they were under the umbrella of US protection. The real reasons for the invasion of Iraq have seldom been discussed.

Bush 2, reacted to a national paranoia in the aftermath of 911. Small unit, covert operations would have been more effective than large scale invasion.

Two serious mistakes made by Republican administrations, based on false and misleading intelligence.

But those do not compare to the horrendous policies and behavior of the Obama administration. Their idea of regime change being applied to any country they disliked was such a bad idea we still have not recovered from the aftermath and lingering effects.
Obama poisoned the middle east by overthrowing friendly governments in an attempt to advance the cause of Islamic expansion.

He succeeded with that miserable task and left us with a bunch of hostile nations in the middle east. Even though they know they can't really harm the US, they can do damage to US interests, its citizens, and nations friendly to the US.

Did I mention the widespread expansion of Islamic radicals in Africa?

To Obama and Hillary...thanks a lot schmuck heads.
NO! Fucking hang them or shoot them before a firing squad after being tried and found guilty of TREASON and be done with the likes of them!!

pdq67

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7805
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: The worst President in American history

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:33 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:32 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:35 pm
Now that is just intellectually dishonest. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was indeed Obama who screwed up the Middle East. He is the one who tried to overthrow the government of Syria and Egypt. Obama is the one who overthrew the government in Libya. He f*ked things up royally. President Trump is turning things around.
You hallucinate.
What is wrong with what I said? Care to have discussion about it?

Post Reply