SpeedTalk Store - Opinion Columns

The worst President in American history

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

The worst President in American history

Postby David Redszus » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Nominations are now open for the worst President in American history.

I would nominate:
Dick Cheney
Valarie Jarrett
David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Re: The worst President in American history

Postby pdq67 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Wilson because he like Esau sold everything down the river for nothing! By letting the FED run our money supply.

And it killed JFK because of his EO-11110 to stop it IF I have my numbers right?

And it is still on the books, BUT nobody and I mean nobody will stand up against the FED.

Basically, imho, our problems started by letting Greenspan try out his Doctorial thesis experiment and then it was allowed to continue......

That and the removal of the financial controls that were put in place AFTER the 1929 banking failures.

The what I use to call, the "GGSOB's" OR as Doc told me to call them "Money-Changers" have been trying to monitorize their bad debts over to the taxpayer since the 1600 hundreds and with the passing of the Gramm/Rudman bill, they finally succeeded!

But I'm just a dumb -f**!!

Question???

Just what do you do with F** cancer??

Kill it, don't you!! Now where is our cancer in society??

Think about this a bit.....

pdq67
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Postby pdq67 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:15 pm

What happened to this thread??

My "kiss-of-death" posting kill it???

pdq67
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Postby 1989TransAm » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:18 pm

I will say the current occupant of the White House sure is making a fool of himself. Maybe he can find another video to lay the blame on.
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Postby pdq67 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:58 am

Well then, just remove him!!!!

Problem slowed down!!

pdq67
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Postby enigma57 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:13 am

1989TransAm wrote:I will say the current occupant of the White House sure is making a fool of himself. Maybe he can find another video to lay the blame on.

Allen...... On the situation in Syria...... I have to state the obvious...... There is no proof that it was Assad who used the chemical weapons that were moved to Syria from Iraq in the 10 days priour to our troops going into Iraq in March of 2003 (or those supplied to the Muslim Brotherhhood recently by Obama administration operatives via Benghazi). And it makes no sense that Assad would use chemical weapons at this point in time...... For he has nothing to gain...... And much to lose.

Much more likely that the Muslim Brotherhood / al Qaeda types that Obama and crew are backing did it. If Obama launches cruise missiles into Syria, it will be for one reason and one reason only...... To kill Assad so the Muslim Brotherhood can rush in to fill the void and take over Syria. And that will set the stage for the regional conflict and mass attack on Israel that is the end game of Obama purposely destabilizing the Middle East in the first place.

Some opinions by US service members......

Shaking head,

Harry

P.S. >>>> My wife forwarded this article to me just now, saying that Limbaugh has discovered evidence of what I have been saying about this thing all along......

http://therightscoop.com/rush-what-if-a ... m-weapons/
BOHICA! - How's all that 'change' workin' for ya? Image
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Postby David Redszus » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:05 am

And it makes no sense that Assad would use chemical weapons at this point in time...... For he has nothing to gain...... And much to lose.

Harry, I could not agree more. Assad has superior weapons in his arsenal with no need to use a weapon of desperation knowing it will bring world public opinion full swing against him.

He is cleverly being framed; and this is not the first time such a thing has occured.Chemical weapons are not used against your own people. They are used against your enemy be they foreign or domestic. Saddam used them against Iranian troops who occupied a Kurd village. Would B52 air strikes have been more humane? Chemical agents such as gas are actually psychological weapons designed to instill fear and have very little tactical value which is why those who have them (including the US) very seldom use them.

While we very foolishly chase low level "terrorists", the much larger end game of taking over entire countries is in play.
Think Lybia, Egypt, Afganistan, and very soon Iraq again. And then Pakistan with their Nukes.

We play checkers, Al Queda plays chess.
David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Postby 1989TransAm » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:40 pm

"Harry, I could not agree more. Assad has superior weapons in his arsenal with no need to use a weapon of desperation knowing it will bring world public opinion full swing against him. "

I am with you guys on this. As stated there is no upside to Assad using chemical weapons. He does not need them. There is a big upside to the rebels using chemical weapons and blaming it on Assad. Another things is there are no good guys on either side in this conflict. I say just let them kill themselves off and we stay out of it.

What I think is going on is that Obama wants the Muslim Brotherhood installed in Syria as he did in Egypt. Turns out the people of Egypt soon did not care for what the Muslim Brotherhood was doing and started a popular uprising to oust them.
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Postby enigma57 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm

Will be watching to see how this plays out. There is no evidence that Assad gassed his own people. More likely than not...... This was the work of the Muslim Brotherhood / al Qaeda which is backed by the Obama administration.

In my view, should Obama launch cruise missiles into Syria...... A foreign nation which is no threat to our national security...... In order to take out Assad and allow the Muslim Brotherhood / al Qaeda to take power...... Thereby igniting a regional conflict with obvious intent of destroying Israel...... A conflict between nuclear armed nations on both sides which would have every potential of spinning out of control and engulfing the world in WWIII...... That would be an impeachable offence if ever there was one. And if it is ever proven that the Obama administration provided the gas that killed those men, women and children in Syria via their operatives in Benghazi...... That would be a crime against humanity warranting the death penalty.

Best regards,

Harry
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Postby David Redszus » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:51 pm

There is really nothing special about chemical weapons; they have been used for centuries.

When any weapon (gas included) is used against rebel forces, even terrorists, they are not your own people. They are your enemies. Source, manufacturer, delivery system, ease of availibility are not a true indication of who used the weapon and for what actual purpose.

Think Gatling Gun during the American Civil War.
David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Postby enigma57 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:23 pm

enigma57
Guru
Guru

Postby David Redszus » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:24 pm

There may be a very good reason to take aggressive action against Syria but the reasons advanced so far (poison gas) is a very poor excuse. It is designed to elicit emotional responses rather than logical thinking.

To label a weapon of war as a WMD is to brand it as an outlaw weapon. But almost all major countries have stocks of chemical (and even worse, biological) weapons in their inventories.

What constitutes a WMD?
What about land mine clusters? Napalm? White phosphorus? Starvation? Nukes?
Have these been outlawed?

Or is it just when smaller armies who are not properly obedient to our demands have them?

If, as has been reported, over 100,000 people have died in Syria and only 1400 due to poison gas, then the focus of attention is being misdirected. Instead of helping anyone fight a war, perhaps we could expend some effort to helping solve their disputes and help end the conflict? What are the Syrians and rebels fighting about?

Does the fact that Russian and Chinese pipelines run through Syria make any difference?

Will our immigration laws apply to Al Queda refugees?
David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Postby nickmckinney » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:11 pm

Alan Greenspan
nickmckinney
Guru
Guru

Postby les327 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Baby bush
A good test is worth a thousand opinions.
les327
Guru
Guru

Postby avengerengines » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:05 pm

les327 wrote:Baby bush

Can't argue with that. 8)
avengerengines
Guru
Guru

Next

Return to Politics / Religion / Current Events