Ex-DOJ Official: Democrats Should Be 'Quite Worried' About Latest Investigation of the Investigators

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 10282
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Ex-DOJ Official: Democrats Should Be 'Quite Worried' About Latest Investigation of the Investigators

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue May 14, 2019 1:59 pm

John Durham has all ready been working on he investigation for weeks. Also, AG Barr has been getting findings from Inspector General Michael Horowitz before the report has been submitted. :mrgreen:

"Attorney General John Yoo told Fox News's Laura Ingraham Monday night.

And the reason why is, by appointing a U.S. attorney, Attorney General Barr is essentially signaling that he thinks it's possible that criminal violations occurred in the start of the whole investigation into any kind of Trump-Russian collusion.

As Judge Barr said, there is already an inspector general investigation that's going to come to a conclusion. That's what you would do if you were just interested in reforming the way the department does things, the way decisions were made.

But you wouldn't go with a U.S. Attorney like Durham, someone of his stature, unless the attorney general thinks actually something criminal might have happened, that someone might have violated the law, that there might have been malfeasance, that people at the FBI or the justice department were acting out of partisan motives, not just out of incompetence or stupidity or they were duped by the Russians or Steele or the English or by the Clinton campaign.

So if you are a Democrat, I think you would be really worried to see the appointment of a career prosecutor like this. Last month, Attorney General William Barr told a Senate Appropriations subcommittee, "Yes, I think spying did occur" on the Trump campaign."

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/su ... out-latest

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5066
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Ex-DOJ Official: Democrats Should Be 'Quite Worried' About Latest Investigation of the Investigators

Post by j-c-c » Tue May 14, 2019 4:59 pm

"So if you are a Democrat, I think you would be really worried to see the appointment of a career prosecutor like this"

I'm not a democrat, can I fake "worry"? :lol:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4954
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Ex-DOJ Official: Democrats Should Be 'Quite Worried' About Latest Investigation of the Investigators

Post by exhaustgases » Tue May 14, 2019 7:37 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:59 pm
"So if you are a Democrat, I think you would be really worried to see the appointment of a career prosecutor like this"

I'm not a democrat, can I fake "worry"? :lol:
jcc, I know your not a demoncrat, your a Marxist Lennonist communist socialist climate change green new deal satanist.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3755
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Ex-DOJ Official: Democrats Should Be 'Quite Worried' About Latest Investigation of the Investigators

Post by gmrocket » Tue May 14, 2019 8:38 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:59 pm
"So if you are a Democrat, I think you would be really worried to see the appointment of a career prosecutor like this"

I'm not a democrat, can I fake "worry"? :lol:
Ya , you are...and a moron.

Why are distancing yourself from them left now?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4954
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Ex-DOJ Official: Democrats Should Be 'Quite Worried' About Latest Investigation of the Investigators

Post by exhaustgases » Tue May 14, 2019 9:58 pm

The demoncrat lies are being exposed every day. The anticonstitutionalists, green new deal socialists, it will be nice for everyone to see the fullness of their lies. There is so much that Trump needs to declassify and this insurance policy crap is the tip of the iceberg.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5066
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Ex-DOJ Official: Democrats Should Be 'Quite Worried' About Latest Investigation of the Investigators

Post by j-c-c » Wed May 15, 2019 10:26 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:37 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:59 pm
"So if you are a Democrat, I think you would be really worried to see the appointment of a career prosecutor like this"

I'm not a democrat, can I fake "worry"? :lol:
jcc, I know your not a demoncrat, your a Marxist Lennonist communist socialist climate change green new deal satanist.
Glad we got that settled. :lol:

BTW, "Names and words..............." :roll:

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5066
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Ex-DOJ Official: Democrats Should Be 'Quite Worried' About Latest Investigation of the Investigators

Post by j-c-c » Wed May 15, 2019 10:27 am

gmrocket wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 8:38 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:59 pm
"So if you are a Democrat, I think you would be really worried to see the appointment of a career prosecutor like this"

I'm not a democrat, can I fake "worry"? :lol:
Ya , you are...and a moron.

Why are distancing yourself from them left now?
I don't pick sides, I pick solutions/ideas.

I don't need to follow any herd.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 10282
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Ex-DOJ Official: Democrats Should Be 'Quite Worried' About Latest Investigation of the Investigators

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed May 15, 2019 3:24 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:27 am
gmrocket wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 8:38 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:59 pm
"So if you are a Democrat, I think you would be really worried to see the appointment of a career prosecutor like this"

I'm not a democrat, can I fake "worry"? :lol:
Ya , you are...and a moron.

Why are distancing yourself from them left now?
I don't pick sides, I pick solutions/ideas.

I don't need to follow any herd.
Bwahahahahahahaha. I have yet to see you post one of your own solutions. :D Hell, you will not even tell us who you voted for. :D

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5066
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Ex-DOJ Official: Democrats Should Be 'Quite Worried' About Latest Investigation of the Investigators

Post by j-c-c » Wed May 15, 2019 8:26 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:24 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:27 am
gmrocket wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 8:38 pm


Ya , you are...and a moron.

Why are distancing yourself from them left now?
I don't pick sides, I pick solutions/ideas.

I don't need to follow any herd.
Bwahahahahahahaha. I have yet to see you post one of your own solutions. :D Hell, you will not even tell us who you voted for. :D
That secret ballot concept really gets under your skin I see. :lol:

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6931
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Ex-DOJ Official: Democrats Should Be 'Quite Worried' About Latest Investigation of the Investigators

Post by David Redszus » Thu May 16, 2019 12:33 pm

Hi J C C,

Glad to see you're back. Kinda missed your silly and nonsensical posts; they brought humor to what amounts to political insanity. 8)

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5066
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Ex-DOJ Official: Democrats Should Be 'Quite Worried' About Latest Investigation of the Investigators

Post by j-c-c » Thu May 16, 2019 1:03 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:33 pm
Hi J C C,

Glad to see you're back. Kinda missed your silly and nonsensical posts; they brought humor to what amounts to political insanity. 8)
its effectively ranting Improv insult based internet site, what else wold expect, logical critical thinking respectful and open to hearing all sides of an argument? :lol: :lol:

Post Reply