Florida high school shooter was on school rifle team funded by the NRA: 'He was a very good shot'

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: Florida high school shooter was on school rifle team funded by the NRA: 'He was a very good shot'

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:35 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:33 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:32 pm
How is that? Or are you just being a troll?
Oh now you suddenly need an explanation? :lol:

Think about it genius....
Why do you support wicked evil crap sandy? Is it a pay check or what?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Florida high school shooter was on school rifle team funded by the NRA: 'He was a very good shot'

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:38 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:35 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
RevTheory wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:32 pm
How is that? Or are you just being a troll?

like what? protecting children doesnt seem evil to me. Maybe in your twisted world it is...

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:52 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:38 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:35 pm
sanfordandson wrote:

like what? protecting children doesnt seem evil to me. Maybe in your twisted world it is...
If you took a police persons gun away how can they protect those children? Or anyone else that can also protect them?
Your wicked evil crap is you supporting a wicked evil agenda.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Let me brush up on whatever never-Trump NPR tells me to troll thread and I'll get back to you. I'm sure there's an alt-left talking point that I missed.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:20 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:52 pm

If you took a police persons gun away how can they protect those children? Or anyone else that can also protect them?
I dont want guns taken away. Can we just apply strict vetting to potential gun owners like trump wants to do to immigrants? Seems simple enough...

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:13 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:20 pm
exhaustgases wrote:

I dont want guns taken away. Can we just apply strict vetting to potential gun owners like trump wants to do to immigrants? Seems simple enough...
The vetting would be easy, and start with calling the potential purchaser a blanking blank blank, and a slap to the face, if he/ she became violent, then no purchase allowed. Wearing a hoodie would be an instant disqualifier too. Lets see what else can we think of. Oh yeah if they vote demo c rat that would be the top disqualifier because they hate guns.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:18 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:13 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

The vetting would be easy, and start with calling the potential purchaser a blanking blank blank, and a slap to the face, if he/ she became violent, then no purchase allowed. Wearing a hoodie would be an instant disqualifier too. Lets see what else can we think of. Oh yeah if they vote demo c rat that would be the top disqualifier because they hate guns.
You could just use a color chart. Anything other than white=no gun. Cause white guys never cause problems!

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:23 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:18 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:13 pm
sanfordandson wrote:

You could just use a color chart. Anything other than white=no gun. Cause white guys never cause problems!
So then either you are not white and still racist, or your very racist, just like all the other Marxist demo c rats are. Sorry I have a lot of friends that are of various races and nationalities and don't think like you do. Now we see who you really are.
Last edited by exhaustgases on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:23 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:23 pm

So then either you are not white, or your very racist, just like all the other Marxist demo c rats are. Sorry I have a lot of friends that are of various races and nationalities and don't think like you do. Now we see who you really are.

I'm not surprised the sarcasm went WAY over your head...LOL =D>

machinedave
Guru
Guru

Post by machinedave » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:32 pm

How about we make a law that it is illegal to murder someone with a firearm. That should drastically reduce school shootings or would at least require a murderer to follow the law when he kills.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:34 pm

machinedave wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:32 pm
How about we make a law that it is illegal to murder someone with a firearm. That should drastically reduce school shootings or would at least require a murderer to follow the law when he kills.
Theft is illegal so we should get rid of security cameras and those silly ink tags on clothing!

machinedave
Guru
Guru

Post by machinedave » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:49 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:34 pm
machinedave wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:32 pm
Theft is illegal so we should get rid of security cameras and those silly ink tags on clothing!
No we shouldn't but lets blame the law breaker for their actions weather it's a shooter or a thief. You and some others seem to be so upset with the gun or the nra. Neither has any responsibility for the shooting.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:51 pm

machinedave wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:49 pm

No we shouldn't but lets blame the law breaker for their actions weather it's a shooter or a thief. You and some others seem to be so upset with the gun or the nra. Neither has any responsibility for the shooting.
I'm not upset with guns, I'm upset with the vetting process. [-X

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:47 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:51 pm
machinedave wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:49 pm

I'm not upset with guns, I'm upset with the vetting process. [-X
It all depends on what the yard stick that is used for that process is. And how fair or not it is. What would the test be? Is it just past records for criminal activity? Gang involvement? What and how is mentally ill defined? Someone with ADHD that can't communicate with some brain fog but other wise normal and not violent? Someone with anxiety that is perfectly normal? Or someone crazy like that Nichols character than has history? Some one that believes in an almighty and would never what to be in a position to hurt anyone like that nut case did. So please tell me about your vetting process.