ICE Arrests 212 Illegal Aliens in Los Angeles Area

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:22 am

So governor moonbeam can stick his sanctuary city shit up his ass! How's that working out for you now dumbass!! ROTFLMFAO!!! =D>

Feb 17, 2018 4:00 PM
The Washington Times reports that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) had one of its largest operations this past week, arresting 212 illegal aliens from 122 business in the Los Angeles area.

The Washington Times Stephen Dinan reports, “Nearly all of those arrested were convicted criminals, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. ICE said it targeted Los Angeles because it’s a sanctuary city, meaning it refuses to fully cooperate with federal authorities on deportations from within its jails.

That means agents and officers have to go out into the community, said Thomas D. Homan, the agency’s deputy director. 'Fewer jail arrests mean more arrests on the street, and that also requires more resources, which is why we are forced to send additional resources to those areas to meet operational needs and officer safety,' Mr. Homan said. 'Consistent with our public safety mission, 88 percent of those arrested during this operation were convicted criminals.'”

Homan also said that because of sanctuary city policies put in place in many communities, ICE is forced to carry out these broad sweeps which could potentially place themselves and innocent civilians at an even greater risk. “Because sanctuary jurisdictions like Los Angeles prevent ICE from arresting criminal aliens in the secure confines of a jail, our officers are forced to conduct at-large arrests in the community, putting officers, the general public and the aliens at greater risk and increasing the incidents of collateral arrests," he said in a press released issued yesterday.

According to a recent Pew study, ICE has greatly increased the number of arrests made under President Trump compared with President Obama's term in office. "Overall, the number of ICE arrests decreased sharply during that span, from 297,898 in 2009 (the year President Barack Obama came into office) to 143,470 in 2017 (when President Donald Trump took office). However, last year’s total represented a 30% increase from the year before, with most of the increase coming after Trump signed an executive order to step up enforcement," the study found.

That same study also found that in 2017, "Immigrants with past criminal convictions accounted for 74% of all arrests made by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents."
(read more)
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: ICE Arrests 212 Illegal Aliens in Los Angeles Area

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:45 pm

Excellent news. =D>

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:01 pm

Leviticus 19:33-34 and 24:22 – When the alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.”

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:31 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:01 pm
Leviticus 19:33-34 and 24:22 – When the alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.”
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Right j-c-c!!

"88 percent of those arrested during this operation were convicted criminals.'”

and...

That same study also found that in 2017, "Immigrants with past criminal convictions accounted for 74% of all arrests made by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents." "

Of course, they are good God-fearing, Honest people so....

You put them up in your house, not me!

I was going to say, "Shoot the 88 percent and be done with them coming back time and time again!!". BUT I WON'T....

pdq67

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:15 am

pdq67 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:31 pm
j-c-c wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Right j-c-c!!

and...

That same study also found that in 2017, "Immigrants with past criminal convictions accounted for 74% of all arrests made by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents." "

I was going to say, "Shoot the 88 percent and be done with them coming back time and time again!!". BUT I WON'T....

pdq67
Do not say you beleve the bible .

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:11 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:15 am
pdq67 wrote:
j-c-c wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Right j-c-c!!

and...

pdq67
I reserve the right to believe what I chose to believe, and give others the same courtesy, which is seldom returned, it seems.
Historical note, many Jews gassed in Germany were also "criminals", its an easy distinction to make in a one party rule dictatorship with no accountability.
Jay walking in Califorina I hear is out of control. off with their heads.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:28 am

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:11 am
Firedome8 wrote:
pdq67 wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Right j-c-c!!

and...

pdq67
I reserve the right to believe what I chose to believe, and give others the same courtesy, which is seldom returned, it seems.
Historical note, many Jews gassed in Germany were also "criminals", its an easy distinction to make in a one party rule dictatorship with no accountability.
Jay walking in Califorina I hear is out of control. off with their heads.
👍

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:57 pm

Most immigrants arrested by ICE have prior criminal convictions, a big change from 2009
Feb 15, 2018 5:30 PM
Immigrants with past criminal convictions accounted for 74% of all arrests made by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents in fiscal 2017, according to data from the agency. The remainder were classified as “non-criminal” arrestees, including 16% with pending criminal charges and 11% with no known criminal convictions or charges.

The profile of ICE arrestees has changed considerably in the past eight years: In fiscal 2009, the earliest year with comparable data, immigrants without past criminal convictions accounted for the majority (61%) of those arrested by the agency.

Overall, the number of ICE arrests decreased sharply during that span, from 297,898 in 2009 (the year President Barack Obama came into office) to 143,470 in 2017 (when President Donald Trump took office). However, last year’s total represented a 30% increase from the year before, with most of the increase coming after Trump signed an executive order to step up enforcement. (read more)
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

Big Boyz Toyz!

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:26 pm

Wrong. Jews in Germany were never "gassed". But you are allowed to believe whatever you choose...including somebody's bible.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:03 am

Supporting criminal activity is a crime and those Senators who are complicit in said crimes should be removed from their position in the US Senate ASAP!

Acting ICE Director Schools California Dems on Immigration Laws
Feb 23, 2018
Acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement Officer Thomas Homan pushed back at Democratic lawmakers in California who questioned his agency’s increased enforcement activity in their state, reminding them that he is merely enforcing the laws they enacted.

Sens. Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris wrote last month demanding to be “briefed on the troubling reports that ICE is targeting raids in California.”
Senators wrote:We write to request we be immediately briefed on the troubling reports that ICE is targeting raids in California. Please ensure we are provided with a full accounting of how ICE raids are being prioritized and conducted, including all relevant documents, memorandums, and email exchanges regarding these raids in California.

We firmly believe that law enforcement must prioritize dangerous criminals, not undocumented immigrants who do not pose a threat to public safety. Diverting resources in an effort to punish California and score political points is an abhorrent abuse of power, not to mention a terrible misuse of scarce resources.
The lawmakers were referencing an interview Homan gave shortly after California’s sanctuary state law went into effect. In the Fox News interview, Homan said “California better hold on tight” because the new law is not going to make ICE go away and the agency will be beefing up its presence in the state to protect The Golden State’s communities.

"I didn't think these senators were in the business of enacting laws they didn't want enforced. I'm enforcing the laws they enacted," Homan said Wednesday, responding to claims that ICE is carrying out indiscriminate "raids" on illegal immigrants.

"We don't conduct raids. We conduct targeted enforcement operations. We don't go into neighborhoods, knocking on a bunch of doors, looking for people that are different than us."

He continued: "Every person we arrest, we know exactly who we're going to arrest, we know exactly where we're going to arrest them based on a lot of intelligence, a lot of investigative work.”

Frustrated with California's uncooperativeness with federal authorities, President Trump on Thursday floated the idea of pulling ICE out of the state completely.

"If we ever pulled our ICE out, if we ever said, 'hey, let California alone, let them figure it out for themselves,' in two months they'd be begging for us to come back, they would be begging. And you know what, I'm thinking about doing it," he said during a White House meeting on school safety.

Big Boyz Toyz!

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:15 am

David Redszus wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:26 pm
Wrong. Jews in Germany were never "gassed". But you are allowed to believe whatever you choose...including somebody's bible.
I'm almost chuckling here:
1. first, a definitive "wrong" declaration with zero supporting argument.
2. Claiming a "jews were never gassed" statement is a crime today in Germany
3. I'll quote Jimmy Kimmel here, "You are crazy"
4. Number 3 is proven by # 1 & 2 above.
5. Stating "I am allowed to believe whatever I choose", does not by osmosis(?) make anything else you state true

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:45 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:26 pm
I'm almost chuckling here:
Clucking would be a more descriptive term.
1. first, a definitive "wrong" declaration with zero supporting argument.
Wrong. It was a statement of fact confirmed by testimony at the Nuremburg Trials.
2. Claiming a "jews were never gassed" statement is a crime today in Germany
Perhaps true but irrelevant. Sounds like an attempt at revisionist history.
3. I'll quote Jimmy Kimmel here, "You are crazy"
Jimmy Kimmel is a complete idiot who is easily manipulated.
4. Number 3 is proven by # 1 & 2 above.
Anything involving Jimmy Kimmel does not deserve a response.
5. Stating "I am allowed to believe whatever I choose", does not by osmosis(?) make anything else you state true
I agree but that fact works both ways. I have not provided supporting evidence (I was not asked to do so) but neither have you.
If you would agree to a fact based intellectual discussion, I'm in. But that possibility seems highly unlikely.

Contrary to popular folklore, Jews in Germany were not "gassed". That does not mean they were not executed by other means.
We are not debating the end result, we are debating the means that were employed.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:31 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
pdq67 wrote:
j-c-c wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Right j-c-c!!

and...

pdq67
I believe in the Old Testament more for history and teaching more so than the New testament because when the,
"SON OF MAN", arrived, the Old Testament was put aside!

Instead of the old 10 Commandments that most wouldn't follow, HE left us with two very SIMPLE commandments to follow in their place!

"Jesus said to him, "'Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind.' This is the greatest and the first commandment. And the second is like it, 'Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.' On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.".

And if you can't follow the two new commandments, then you are effectively f**d as I see it!

And as a MAN, I do find it hard to live these two!! I figure this is because I am a creature of this world and am not from Heaven!

Kick away, big boy! Kick away!!

pdq67