Moore Attorney: Beverly Young Nelson Document A Forgery!

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

lefty o
Pro
Pro

Re: Moore Attorney: Beverly Young Nelson Document A Forgery!

Post by lefty o » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:32 am

Ken0069 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:30 am
As usual, any time you see this "Camera/Media Whore" aka Gloria Allred come on the scene it winds up being nothing but a side show!

The Fibber is Caught – Gloria Allred Refuses To Release Yearbook for Independent Authentication…
Notorious political/legal activist, and evidence manufacturer, Gloria Allred, represents a woman named Beverly Young-Nelson who claims Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore assaulted her 40 years ago.

Judge Roy Moore stated he’s never personally met Mrs. Nelson but he was assigned -and presided over- her civil divorce case about 18 years ago.

To prove Moore has met Mrs. Nelson, Gloria Allred produced Nelson’s high school yearbook claiming to contain the signature of Roy Moore. However, a review of the signature shows considerable evidence that it is fraudulent. Mr. Moore challenged Allred to present the yearbook for independent authentication. Allred is refusing. (read more)
dont matter, people like sanford the troll will still be yelling about how much proof is out there, but yet can come up with nothing more than this book as evidence.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:37 pm

lefty o wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:32 am
Ken0069 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:30 am
As usual, any time you see this "Camera/Media Whore" aka Gloria Allred come on the scene it winds up being nothing but a side show!

The Fibber is Caught – Gloria Allred Refuses To Release Yearbook for Independent Authentication…
Notorious political/legal activist, and evidence manufacturer, Gloria Allred, represents a woman named Beverly Young-Nelson who claims Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore assaulted her 40 years ago.

Judge Roy Moore stated he’s never personally met Mrs. Nelson but he was assigned -and presided over- her civil divorce case about 18 years ago.

To prove Moore has met Mrs. Nelson, Gloria Allred produced Nelson’s high school yearbook claiming to contain the signature of Roy Moore. However, a review of the signature shows considerable evidence that it is fraudulent. Mr. Moore challenged Allred to present the yearbook for independent authentication. Allred is refusing. (read more)
dont matter, people like sanford the troll will still be yelling about how much proof is out there, but yet can come up with nothing more than this book as evidence.
Which is why I "normally" put this at the end of my posts on here because I really don't give a shit what he thinks or says!
The List Rev A =;
Which I forgot to do on this one this morning.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:21 pm

Something about a, "shit-head", comes to mind!

Sorry, just had to!!

pdq67

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:18 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:21 pm
Something about a, "shit-head", comes to mind!

Sorry, just had to!!

pdq67
Can't imagine who that could be?

Nick Campagna
Pro
Pro

Post by Nick Campagna » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:48 pm

If the signature is a fraud, then all people involved need to be prosecuted, including Ms Allred, for perpetrating a fraud.
Is the defect in what I see, or what I'm seeing with ?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Nick Campagna wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:48 pm
If the signature is a fraud, then all people involved need to be prosecuted, including Ms Allred, for perpetrating a fraud.
Could not agree more.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:19 pm

I sure miss my old pall, Bob! He had a way with words!

Harry's gone as is Bob, and I worry about my ol' Buddy, Doc!!

Just an old man thinking about his long lost friends is all. I am next in line..

pdq67

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:04 pm

Even more comes out each day refuting the "story" that was originally released. Let's just hope that Alabama voters are well informed on this fiasco and recognize it for what it is, ie, a character assassination!

Media Ignores Key Alabama Witness Reports That Refute Roy Moore Accuser…
November 21, 2017
On top of the original story told by Gloria Allred falling apart; and on top of Allred refusing to produce the yearbook from the accuser that she highlighted as evidence; the Alabama campaign of Roy Moore has been contacted by several key witnesses who refute the story described by Gloria Allred’s client and media accuser Beverly Nelson.

Interestingly, the witnesses who have direct and specific knowledge of the events Mrs. Nelson described in 1977 already told the media her story didn’t make sense and provided specific examples that refute the claims of Mrs. Nelson. However, after waiting to see their accounts told by the media, and seeing nothing, the witnesses realized the media was hiding them.

GADSDEN, Ala. – On Monday evening, the Moore Campaign unveiled statements from key witnesses that completely bust the story of Beverly Nelson and Gloria Allred and further reveal an unconscionable bias on the part of state and national press to hide the truth from Alabama voters who will undoubtedly see through the “fake news” and elect Judge Moore for the man that they have always known him to be. (read more here)
The List Rev A =;
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

Big Boyz Toyz!

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:05 am

Roy Moore Campaign Officials Hold Press Conference (Video)…
November 22, 2017

From THIS article.
Alabama campaign officials who support Roy Moore held a press conference yesterday to outline the reason for their continued support. Additionally, several officials confronted and deconstructed the accusations.

The audio is a little sketchy in the beginning:

See the video HERE.
The List Rev A =;

Big Boyz Toyz!