Holley Ultra HP "950" 1.60" v Main Body ONLY w/ Annular Boosters

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

BradH
Guru
Guru
Holley Ultra HP "950" 1.60" v Main Body ONLY w/ Annular Boosters

Post by BradH »

I own too many carburetors & parts and have decided to sell some. This is a dyno-time only Holley Ultra HP 80805 1.60" venturi "950" MAIN BODY ONLY that has been converted to annular boosters:
- BLP 12-hole x .600" ID annular boosters installed with BLP-modified Holley .160"-leg banjos to improve booster signal and fuel atomization with a large venturi 4150
- Includes the Ultra H/XP adjustable bypass air valve & tension spring; NOTE: this feature is functional ONLY on a base plate with a hole drilled in the center of the base plate like the Ultra H/XP plates have
- Drilled & tapped for interchangeable Transition Slot Restrictions (TSRs) using 8-32 x 1/8" brass set-screws
- The metering block mounting surfaces have been resurfaced after the boosters installation and an anti-corrosion coating applied using a Bonderite (formerly Alodine) Touch-N-Prep pen

I have NOT tested this specific main body & booster combination; a carburetor built around this main body will likely require time to develop a working tune.

$175 as a "stripped" main body (NO accel. pump check needles, squirter screws, nozzles, TSRs, Idle Air Bleeds [IABs] or Main Air Bleeds [MABs])

For an additional $25 (i.e., $200 total), I'll include the following parts to use as starting point:
- stainless-steel accel. pump check needles & high-flow squirter screws
- accelerator pump .031" nozzles
- .067" TSRs
- .030" MABs
- .070" IABs
- set of Holley "blue" metering block & fuel bowl gaskets (metering block gskts have larger angle-channel holes that std Holley)

The prices listed include ground shipping & insurance in the lower 48 United States.
- Sorry, NO international shipments and NO PayPal
- I accept only cash and U.S.P.S. Money Orders as payment, unless other arrangements are made in advance (e.g., cashier's or certified check)

PM me here, or text me at 7zero3.threeOne7.7nine8seven. I'm in Virginia outside of Washington, D.C., so please keep in mind I'm on Eastern Standard Time.

DISCLAIMER: This part is sold "as is" and is not returnable. Once it leaves my possession, I have no control over the skills or capabilities of the person who installs and adjusts it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BradH
Guru
Guru
Re: Holley Ultra HP "950" 1.60" v Main Body ONLY w/ Annular Boosters

Post by BradH »

8.2.2018 - Sold, pending receipt of payment
BradH
Guru
Guru

Post by BradH »

SOLD
In-Tech
Vendor

Post by In-Tech »

Great transaction and great guy to deal with. Thanks
Heat is energy, energy is horsepower...but you gotta control the heat.
-Carl