Vizard Cup Car for sale

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

David Vizard
Guru
Guru
Vizard Cup Car for sale

Post by David Vizard »

I have an Ex Lake Speed Cup Car that my late daughter was going to drive as a road course car. The car rebuild was almost finished when she passed away and I sort of lost interest in it.That was four years ago. What with feet, ankle and hip operations my 'keep fit' lifestyle went down the toilet and I can no longer get in the car.

The car looks almost new top to bottom. It was originally a Ford Focus that Lake Speed drove. However he was approached by Dodge/Chrysler to convert it to a Mopar car. This involved a new front end(for this a stock Dodge Intrepid was used). Since getting the car It has been converted to a full time road racer intended for vintage series NACAR cars.

Engine has been rebuilt top to bottom and speced for endurance races (6 -12 or even 24 hour) because I cannot afford the time or money to be rebuilding it after just a couple or so races.

Engine makes a stout 542 lbs-ft and 703 hp on a cam about 15 degrees shorter than when in Cup Car form. This engine has the early in-line valve heads (W2 I think) that are the same style as the 18 degree SBC heads.

The seat will fit a male driver of around 5' 8" to 5' 11" weighing in at 160 to 185 lbs or a female driver of 5' 5" to 5'7" weighing in at 130 to 150 Lbs.

Car would be great for a novice driver as it's handling is the most vice free of any cup car I have tested (and that includes some of Jeff Gordon's).

I am looking for $32,000 for it. Just as a matter if interest it would cost 10 -15 grand more to come close to building a replica.

Interested parties post a phone number and I will call.

David Vizard
David Vizard Small Group Performance Seminars - held about every 2 months. My shop or yours. Contact for seminar deails - davidvizardseminar@gmail.com for details.