Holley Ultra HP "950" 1.60" v Annular CARB KIT

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

BradH
Guru
Guru
Holley Ultra HP "950" 1.60" v Annular CARB KIT

Post by BradH »

I have too many carbs! It's time to thin out the herd #2 of 2!

Holley Ultra HP "950" 1.60" venturi carburetor converted to annular boosters in very nice used condition. NOTE: This will be sold as a PARTS KIT to be assembled and tuned for the end user's application!

Although I did test it briefly using different boosters and metering blocks than will be included here, I didn't manage to get it sorted out to my satisfaction. The change in boosters and metering blocks are intended to return it to a more "standard" set of parts from which to tune the new combination.

Included (parts are used, unless noted otherwise):
- Holley Ultra HP "950" 1.60" venturi aluminum main body equipped with new BLP billet 12-hole x .600" ID annular boosters
--> NOTE: Main body has been drilled & tapped for replaceable TSRs (Transition Slot Restrictions)

- Holley Ultra H/XP "950" billet base plate w/ factory-slabbed throttle shafts

- New Holley Ultra H/XP billet 5-emulsion-hole metering blocks with replaceable emulsion, IFR & PVCR circuits and ~ .143" angle channels
--> NOTE: IFRs can be installed in either the original "high" location or in the recommended "low" location that may improve idle characteristics

- Holley Ultra H/XP fuel bowls:
- standard primary & notched secondary floats for jet extensions
- Holley .120" N&S
- alcohol-compatible GFLT accel pump diaphragms
- #6 AN male fuel fittings

Additional parts to help complete assembly:
- fuel bowl & base plate fasteners
- selection of pre-drilled & blank emulsion/PVCR jets & IFR/IAB/MAB/TSR bleeds
- selection of primary & secondary jets that should be "in the ballpark" for initial testing
- new fuel bowl & metering block gaskets
- new stainless steel accel pump discharge check needles & high-flow discharge screws
- .031" "squirters"
- NOTE: No primary power valve or secondary power valve plug will be provided

BUYER MUST EXPECT THAT TUNING FOR THEIR SPECIFIC COMBINATION WILL BE REQUIRED!

The price is $525 SHIPPED to the lower 48 US states. I accept USPS money orders and cash. Sorry, NO PayPal OR international sales.

Due to the nature of race engine parts, this carburetor kit is offered for sale "As Is" w/ no express or implied warranty.

Please PM me here, or text 7-zero-3 - 3-one-7 - 7-nine-8-seven... Thanks!

>> WARNING: SCAMMERS WILL NOT BE TREATED POLITELY <<
HLY UHP 1.6 AN hdwe.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BradH
Guru
Guru
Re: Holley Ultra HP "950" 1.60" v Annular CARB KIT

Post by BradH »

5.7.2018 - Judging by the lack of interest, I'm revising the status of this item as "No Longer Available".