For Sale - 1957 Chevy

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

enigma57
Guru
Guru

For Sale - 1957 Chevy

Post by enigma57 »

1957 Chevy 210 4dr sedan for sale. Original and unmodified Canadian built car with original 235 which has been rebuilt. Numbers matching (engine number is stamped on original Canadian ID tag on firewall). 3-speed column shift, radio and deluxe heater.

Floors and trunk are solid. Has been repainted once back in the mid '70s. Original interiour is good, headliner has been replaced. Has original rubber floor and trunk mats. Glass is good. Original tube type radio, gauges, lights, wipers all work.

Needs brakes and front suspension rebuilt and new tires to be a driver. Possibly some radiator work. Have most of the new suspension parts here as well as some extra parts including V-8 bellhousing and engine mounts, 3.31 3rd member, etc.

This car is a time machine. Original and complete except for the original jack handle and hub caps. Never altered.

I drove her in '98 and priour to that, she sat in a barn in Regina, Saskatchewan from 1976 until she was brought to Texas 22 years later. She has been in my garage here since that time.

Have clear Texas title. Car is licensed in Texas. Have Texas 'antique car' plates and '76 Saskatchewan plate.

Price is $10,000 firm. Cash transaction, sold 'as is'. Serious inquiries only. I am located in the Houston, Texas area. Can send photos by E-mail. If interested, please send PM with your E-mail address.

Thanks for your interest,

Harry
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Re: For Sale - 1957 Chevy

Post by enigma57 »

Here are some photos of the '57. She is up on blocks in my garage and has a later year 15" X 7" rim on left front in the photo, as I was planning extensive brake and suspension upgrades and wanted to determine correct backspacing for wider rims. Mods were not done. Car remains 100% original and I have all 5 original 1957 14" rims (counting spare) with '70s era bias ply tires on her otherwise

I seem to be having trouble posting photos here. If you cannot see the images above, please try the links below (you may have to cut and paste links).......

https://www.trifive.com/forums/showthre ... ost1997260

https://www.trifive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182626

Happy Motoring,

Harry
In-Tech
Vendor

Post by In-Tech »

DCP_0665.JPG
DCP_0666.JPG
DCP_0667.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heat is energy, energy is horsepower...but you gotta control the heat.
-Carl
In-Tech
Vendor

Post by In-Tech »

DCP_0668.JPG
DCP_0669.JPG
DCP_0670.JPG
DCP_0671.JPG
There ya go Harry, they show on my end. Let me know if they don't show to regular public and I will resize.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heat is energy, energy is horsepower...but you gotta control the heat.
-Carl
enigma57
Guru
Guru

Post by enigma57 »

:D Many thanks for posting the pics here! Appreciate your help! I'm better at turning wrenches than I am with these new fangled computers and such.

Best regards,

Harry