Two very different sets of small block Chrysler headers.
Early production TTI Shorties, mocked up but never used, with early production headpipes.
* 1 5/8 primaries, 2.5" collector.
* Coated with Swain "white lightning" (which is zirconium dioxide probably with with ytrium).
* This is an early production set.
Should be good fit in a B or E body.
On an '67 and up A-body, maybe, but NO guarentee.
- Head pipes may hit floor pan (new version may fix this)
- column shift linkage interferes
More pictures and links showing fit: http://www.heritech.org/cuda/TTIshorty.html
$ 510 (plus shipping)
In Downington, Pa. Can be delivered to Mopars at Carlisle.
Headers By Ed, Well used with road damage
* 1 5/8" equal length primaries (34" IIRC), 3" semi-merge collectors.
* Multi-piece design makes installation relatively easy, even in A-bodies.
* Lower tubes should be repaired. Routing under the K-frame and steering linkage limits use to smooth pavement.
* Workmanship was high quality and the design was good for access. Not recommended for bad roads due to limited ground clearance.
$ 500 and tell me what your going to use it for. (plus actual shipping)
In Philadelphia, Pa.
More pictures: http://www.heritech.org/cuda/HByE.html
NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: DCal and 6 guests