HP-style Carburetor Main Bodies

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

BradH
Guru
Guru
HP-style Carburetor Main Bodies

Post by BradH »

I have two (2) new HP-type carburetor main bodies -- NOT complete carburetors -- available:

A. Holley "True 950" Ultra HP main body removed from a new & unused carb, including the idle air adjuster mechanism. This is the "shiny" style aluminum main body with the large 1.60" venturi and stepped downleg boosters. The MAB and IAB installed are whatever Holley's specs call for "out of the box."

NOTE: The idle air adjuster feature is functional only if you use this main body on a Holley Ultra HP/XP 4150 1.75"-bore base plate, or if you have a baseplate that is drilled for the required air bleed hole. Regardless, the main body CAN still be used on other brands of 1.75"-bore base plates, but the idle air adjuster feature won't work.

The price is $220, including shipping & insurance in the lower 48 U.S. states.

B. Quick Fuel / Proform "950" main body w/ 1.45" venturi and stepped downleg boosters. The MAB, IAB, and primary / secondary jets included are whatever came w/ the main body when I purchased it some years ago. I never got around to even testing it; all the parts are new & unused.

The price is $180, including shipping & insurance in the lower 48 U.S. states.

Payment by cash (naturally), or USPS money orders. I'll do PayPal on these for an additional cost of $5 per main body to cover most of the seller fee they charge.

I could also deliver the part(s) to the upcoming Mopar event on October 29th at Maryland International Raceway w/ a $100 deposit per main body in advance.

PM me here, or call / text me at (SEVEN-ZERO-THREE) THREE-ONE-SEVEN "-" SEVEN-NINE-EIGHT-SEVEN (Washington, DC, metro area & Eastern Standard time).
Hly_Pfrm_950_2.JPG
Hly_Pfrm_950_3.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BradH
Guru
Guru
Re: HP-style Carburetor Main Bodies

Post by BradH »

10.22.2016 - Holley main body *** SOLD ***
BradH
Guru
Guru

Post by BradH »

Sorry, I'm no longer accepting PayPal.
BradH
Guru
Guru

Post by BradH »

Quick Fuel / Proform "950" main body no longer available.