WTB: Jesel .937" Keway Roller Lifters No Offset

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

Jeff Lee
Pro
Pro

WTB: Jesel .937" Keway Roller Lifters No Offset

Post by Jeff Lee »

I bought a set of NASCAR takeoffs for $300.00 and the guy sent me Jesel dog-bones (which I sent back). Looking for .937" with .850" wheel & cassidium coated.
Please email price & description to:
JeffLeeAzRealty@gmail.com
Thanks.
NHRA SS/G
1970 AMC AMX - 390 4-speed
Advanced Clutches - Red Line Racing Cams
Jeff Lee
Pro
Pro

Re: WTB: Jesel .937" Keway Roller Lifters No Offset

Post by Jeff Lee »

Found a set. Thank you.
NHRA SS/G
ParDeus
Pro
Pro

Post by ParDeus »

Damn, I just opened this section to sell a set. Can I ask what you paid? I'm trying to get $500 for my set.
Jeff Lee
Pro
Pro

Post by Jeff Lee »

Actually I just gave up. First; bought a set off eBay. They arrived as Jessel .937" but were dog-bone, not key-way as advertised. No response from seller so eBay got my $350.00 back. Second; bought another Jessel set off eBay (these are all NASCAR take-offs). Paid $450. They arrived, looked perfect but had .050" offset even though advertised as no offset. And at least 4 of the bearings were bad. That set is in the mail right now as the seller had a two-week return policy. Third; I had a guy try to sell me a set but "there was a problem with his PayPal so go to Walmart for a Walmart money order and I'll ship them right over". Well, I didn't fall for that line!
So yesterday I sent $1150 off to Crower for a new set of roller lifters with the bushing option.

I'd say $500 is reasonable for your set as long as the Buyer can trust they are as advertised and still have life in them.
NHRA SS/G