BBC 2" headers, coated and barnd new

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

Bram Stroker

BBC 2" headers, coated and barnd new

Post by Bram Stroker »

I have a set of Stans headers. They are 2" with 3.5 collector. They are for a BBC (Big Block Chevy) application. These are BRAND NEW. They also have brand new ceramic coating (professionally done) and are wrapped with titanium dei. As you can see these have the stout design and no warping or leaking with these babies. Stans headers are known for quality. You can also check out his website and see.

I have decided to do a different route on the headers for my application and therefore don't need these. Only reason I am selling. They are in perfect and brand new condition.

Retail is over $1100 (headers 650 + tax, ceramic coating 365 plus tax, wrap 50 = $1170). I will let them go for $850. Price is firm. You are saving over 300 bucks. I'll even include some nice new gaskets too.

This is a really good deal for whoever wants some superb performance headers in this size. Pickup is in South King County, WA.

Application is for a 70-81 Camaro and also fit 65-72 Chevelle. They will likely fit other applications if running a race setup. Engine size these fit anything in 396 - 502 c.i.

Without the ceramic coating: