69 Camaro

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

Ron Miller
Pro
Pro
69 Camaro

Post by Ron Miller »

69 Camaro Ex Drag Pro Street, could be a Pro Touring car to. Back half ladder bar with floaters. Narrowed Dana 60 with Summers Brothers 35 spline spool & axles, 4.56 gear. Koni front shocks with upper a-arm travel limiters. Full Roll cage, high back buckets seats. Will include Turbo 400 & 350 x-members, car also has 4 speed pedals. New tinted front windshield with extra tint. New standard black repro front & rear door panels. Also have a New partial rear trunk pan. Small (Vega) stock steel fuel tank with 2 #8 outlets. I have a very clean steel O.E.M trunk lid that has been modified for the wheel tubs. Has a BBC 4 core radiator. Hooker header 2 1/8 for BBC. Car will take a 13 x 31 tire real easy with a 3 1/2 back space rim. Please note, car dose not have the hood on it thats in the picture, No hood. The rust you see in the pictures is light rust. This car was painted many years ago in lacquer. So if you know paint you will know lacquer in not durable as Todays base coat clear coat. This car is a Original X 55 code SS 350 4 speed car with wood grain dash and a O.E.M. rubber endura front bumper.

Please do not ask me to sell parts off the car. Car will be Sold as is. Rims do not got with car, it will have roller tires on it.

I will consider all offers. I have more pictures including the V.I.N. tag. Clean Michigan title.

Note:::: This a Roller Only,,,, No Motor or Trans

No Trades,,,,, Ca$h Only

If you call, Please leave a brief message and your phone number, I will call you back, Thanks

Ron
734-782-9333
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ron Miller