Top assembly for big inch smallblock chevy

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

GWEE

Top assembly for big inch smallblock chevy

Post by GWEE »

Im selling the top section of my smallblock chevy that was for my 84 GMC but took it out because trans troubles. Long story short my wifes whats to use the truck so sold the shortblock to my uncle and this is whats left over just collecting dust. Im asking $3000.00 or best offer for all of it and would be willing to drive a lil to drop off. I live in kaplan La. so driving to Texas, Mississippi or Arkansas isnt out the question. The part list goes as follows World Product Motown 235cc heads, Manley RaceMaster 2.100/1.600 valves, Comp Cam valve springs retainers locks, Cam Motion ( 0.50 255/266, 686/672 lift, 110 LSA) and lifters, Comp Cam pushrods (7649), Scorpion roller rockers 1.6 ratio, Edelbrock Super Victor intake ported by Mr. Larry Meaux, Demon 1050cfm carb will regulator on it. Not sure if im missing anything but here are a few pics.....
GWEE

Re: Top assembly for big inch smallblock chevy

Post by GWEE »

As you can see one head has some side damage but doesnt effect the performance of the heads.
GWEE

Re: Top assembly for big inch smallblock chevy

Post by GWEE »

I have no use for any of it so this stuff will just sit here. I would sell part by part and will be open to any offers that seam reasonable to me.