350 Buick race engine for sale

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

cgarb
Guru
Guru

350 Buick race engine for sale

Post by cgarb »

Anyone interested in a 350 buick engine? I have one complete engine and another block needs bored. A set of headers for an a body and many other small parts. Td machine shaft rockers custom grind crower solid lift cam. TA performance aluminum valvecovers and intake. It ran 12.0's in my car that weighed 3100-3200 at the time. I think with a bigger converter it would have went 11's. I dont really want to ship the items because it is a lot. So if anyone is interested I live near Frederick md. I would consider driving a distance to meet someone but it would have to take a serious buyer. If someone wants it I would let it all go for $1000. I had several thousand in just parts in this build and it did run well. I just wanted more speed than this platform would allow. You can pm me with questions and I can email photos if needed.
flyingwedge
Expert
Expert
Re: 350 Buick race engine for sale

Post by flyingwedge »

cgarb wrote:Anyone interested in a 350 buick engine? I have one complete engine and another block needs bored. A set of headers for an a body and many other small parts. Td machine shaft rockers custom grind crower solid lift cam. TA performance aluminum valvecovers and intake. It ran 12.0's in my car that weighed 3100-3200 at the time. I think with a bigger converter it would have went 11's. I dont really want to ship the items because it is a lot. So if anyone is interested I live near Frederick md. I would consider driving a distance to meet someone but it would have to take a serious buyer. If someone wants it I would let it all go for $1000. I had several thousand in just parts in this build and it did run well. I just wanted more speed than this platform would allow. You can pm me with questions and I can email photos if needed.
>> I suggest "V8Buickforum" Good Luck, flyingwedge.