Holley HP "950" Carb - "Kit" or Assembled

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

BradH
Guru
Guru
Holley HP "950" Carb - "Kit" or Assembled

Post by BradH »

Here are all the parts to assemble a 1st-generation Holley HP "950" (realistically about 850 dry flow / 780 wet flow) upgraded to billet metering blocks and fuel bowls with sight windows.

The 1.38" venturi x 1.75" throttle bore combination makes for a responsive carburetor w/ good shift recovery characteristics. This carb is a good choice for performance street/strip and race engines making in the range of 450-600 HP. I used this same model carb to run 10.9s - 11.0s in my 440 Challenger street/strip car years ago, only without the additional upgrades noted above.

All parts included are either new, or from a like-new Holley "factory remanufactured" 80676 carb that I purchased from Holley in 2013 and never ran:
- Holley HP zinc main body
- Holley 1st-gen Ultra HP (made by BLP) billet aluminum metering blocks w/ adjustable emulsion, IFR & PVCR circuits
- Holley 1st-gen Ultra HP zinc float bowls w/ sight windows, N&S, standard primary & notched secondary floats
- New Holley HP cast aluminum base plate (no vacuum ports for increased strength)
- Holley HP throttle shafts w/ welded primary lever and low-profile button-head screws
- New stainless-steel throttle plates w/ .100" bypass holes
- All misc. hardware, jets, gaskets, etc., to complete assembly

If you want me to assemble it w/ a baseline configuration from which you can finish tuning for your specific application, it will be $600 shipped in the lower 48 U.S. states.

If you are capable of building & tuning your own carb, I'll sell it as a DIY "kit" (supplied with the same tuning parts that I'd use if I assemble it) for $525 shipped in the lower 48 U.S. states.

The picture attached shows the complete parts collection, including a selection of e-jets, IFRs, IABs & MABS that will be supplied for tuning.

I can be PM'd here or call my cell # 703.317.7987. I accept cash & USPS money orders; sorry NO PayPal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aaron
Re: Holley HP "950" Carb - "Kit" or Assembled

Post by Aaron »

PM sent
BradH
Guru
Guru
Re: Holley HP "950" Carb - "Kit" or Assembled

Post by BradH »

Sold!