ARC touch switch Panel, new

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

Bram Stroker

ARC touch switch Panel, new

Post by Bram Stroker »

I have an ARC - Auto Rod Controls - 8 gang switch panel. This is the membrane style 'touch pad' type and includes the entire system. Never installed. Brand new.

The membrane switches and entire system carries a lifetime warranty from the company also.

You can set these to be main, momentary, stay on after main off, and other options with the simple settings of dipswitches. This includes the 30A relay panel (a relay for each switch) and connected by a ribbon cable. These are 300 bucks new and I will sell for 250 picked up.

These really are awesome switch panels and work great. They also light up red when off and green when on (each individual switch).

I also have the option 'firewall system' that connects to the main switch panel via a small ribbon cable. You can mount this where ever you want (usually in the engine compt) and it will replicate the first 4 switches in the main panel. It looks just like the 8 switch panel but is 4 switches. Very nice for when working on engine if you want power on/off, or fuel pump on/off or bump starter, etc. These are 110 bucks new and I will include in the above purchase for an additional 75 instead. That's a total savings of retail of $85 less.

Price is firm.

You can see a video of the system at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAxpsVLJvoo

Thanks for looking!

Bram Stroker

Re: ARC touch switch Panel, new

Post by Bram Stroker »

SOLD!