carb, distributor, and connecting rods for sale

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

Alaskaracer
Expert
Expert

carb, distributor, and connecting rods for sale

Post by Alaskaracer »

I have a Holley Billet crank trigger distributor for sale. It’s in very good condition, has a Lunati ever wear gear. Cap and rotor are the same as a Mallory Comp 9000, just black instead of red. It fits a standard deck height block, or a tall deck with the manifold recessed to fit a standard distributor. I’m going to a tunnel ram and it won’t fit behind my intake. Asking $150 obo.

I'd be willing to trade for a MSD billet crank trigger distributor, with a slip collar and crab cap straight across for one in very good condition.

BG 1190 CFM King Demon, annular discharge version. This is not a removable sleeve version. It ran very well on my 600 ci big block, just don’t need it anymore. It’s an extra that is just taking up space. Carb is in very good condition, uses SCE reusable float bowl and metering block gaskets. Transfer slot restrictors have also been installed. Asking $600 obo.

Carrillo H-beam connecting rods. Big block chevy, 6.635” long, ARP 2000 rod bolts. These rods are great for high rpm, high horsepower applications. Rods are in excellent condition. I’m going to an aluminum rod setup with nitrous, and won’t be running these anymore. They have only been run N/A, and never saw above 7600 rpm. GREAT connecting rod for the price, asking $700 or best offer.

Pics are available upon request. PM me for more details.
Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream rear engine dragster
Speed kills but it's better than going slow!
http://www.livinthedreamracing.com
Authorized Amsoil Retailer