For Sale Brodix Track 1 Heads+ injection+ throttle stop+

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

dtuttle2002

For Sale Brodix Track 1 Heads+ injection+ throttle stop+

Post by dtuttle2002 »

The BRODIX Track 1® has a 221 cc intake port and a 67 cc combustion chamber.
This head was designed for the drag or oval track racer who wants a lighter weight cylinder head that can make a significant difference in horsepower.
The BRODIX Track 1® has a very thick deck that is compatible with nitrous, and comes with phosphorous bronze valve guides and hardened valve seats installed for unleaded fuel.
these heads where on a comp roadster that ran high 8's the heads got a valve job then sat on the shelf for years they have brand new trick flow intake valves but are missing the exhaust valves and seals they have all of the other parts to put them together(guide plates, studs, spring basses, 10 degree retainers and locks, roller springs, super seven retainers without locks)
they have been blended and are ready to make loads of power
$1200 obo. takes them

Kinsler four barral dm-113 hat dominator size 1450 cfm progressive linkage fuel log with two sets of lines and shut off valve very low runs on system $500

u-800 kinsler nozzels $150

waterman remote fuel pump 25600 had sumething run through it now flows around 500 $400

msd pro billit distributor 85551 bronze gear ford cap $150

msd 6al $135

goza water neck $75

csi electric water pump had leak then rebuilt with new seals and bearings no use since rebuild $175

dedenbear rpm-2 shift module limited use $125

digital delay crossover plus ctc limited use nhra approved crossover $400

#1 stop throttle stop with primary and secondary stop pistons $450

co2 tank with regulator $125

co2 electric soleniod for throttle stop $75

as you can see this is almost everything to run a very high horse car in super class car some parts from one of my super comp 8.90 class door cars the injection is off my 540 bbc that ran 7.40's in an top comp dragster now has been taking up room for to long and must go these are very good parts well taken care of you can see i've got a lot into them and obviously i don't want market value but also i don't want a pain you know where so message me with a resonable offer and we'll make a deal
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hallndzus
Re: For Sale Brodix Track 1 Heads+ injection+ throttle stop+

Post by Hallndzus »

I'm interested in the injection and possibly the nossels. Question 1 did you run methanol or e85? 2. Is everything there to bolt up to a manifold and go barrel valve, hoses, shut off? 3. Did you run a belt driven pump or cam mounted? My E-mail address is (hall1692@frontier.com) Phone # 260-833 4742 I'm in Indiana and would like to pay with paypal. but can work other ways out too.