Selling Out Sale Continues...

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

Arrowsmith
Selling Out Sale Continues...

Post by Arrowsmith »

Hi folks. I'm quitting and selling out. I put everything into an Ebay store. That way, I could show photos of the exact pieces and have some sort of selling system. Link to the store:

http://stores.ebay.com/Chevy-Muscle-Car ... -Car-Parts

For the next 10 days (until April 12th), if you're a member of board, I'll give you 15% off any listed price in the store. Just let me know you're a Member here.

Cheers! :)

Arrowsmith
RednGold86Z
Expert
Expert

Re: Selling Out Sale Continues...

Post by RednGold86Z »

Arrowsmith wrote:Hi folks. I'm quitting and selling out. I put everything into an Ebay store. That way, I could show photos of the exact pieces and have some sort of selling system. Link to the store:

http://stores.ebay.com/Chevy-Muscle-Car ... -Car-Parts

For the next 10 days (until April 12th), if you're a member of board, I'll give you 15% off any listed price in the store. Just let me know you're a Member here.

Cheers! :)

Arrowsmith
Jackpot!

How bad is it to ship things to the US? 50448 to be specific? I'll probably buy that rear, if I can't find any reason not to.

I've got a 69 Nova now, and might also take a bunch of things.
Arrowsmith

Post by Arrowsmith »

Easy to ship. I actually ship daily and most often to the USA (not this weekend though...I'm working :( ). Post office is reasonable. I only charge what the post office charges me (no extra fees or other BS).

Also, I have a complete interior (except for the rubber floor mat) out of a '69 two door that is pretty much mint. Car was a little old lady piece with 9,300 original miles on it.

Thanks for looking !
RednGold86Z
Expert
Expert

Post by RednGold86Z »

Arrowsmith wrote:Easy to ship. I actually ship daily and most often to the USA (not this weekend though...I'm working :( ). Post office is reasonable. I only charge what the post office charges me (no extra fees or other BS).

Also, I have a complete interior (except for the rubber floor mat) out of a '69 two door that is pretty much mint. Car was a little old lady piece with 9,300 original miles on it.

Thanks for looking !
Strangely, mine was a rubber floor mat, 350 4bbl, powerglide, 12 bolt. But, it's in good condition, who knows what I'll actually buy - kinda gotta go by heart on this one (best friend owned it, and we went to pick it up together back in '03 or so, but he died in a motorcycle crash about 2 years ago).
Arrowsmith

Post by Arrowsmith »

Sent you a PM...

Arrowsmith... :)