Super Duty Pontiac Fiero (SD4) For Sale

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

sd4Jim
Super Duty Pontiac Fiero (SD4) For Sale

Post by sd4Jim »

I have a 1988 Super Duty Fiero that I am trying to sell. (I am moving overseas) Engine is a 3.0 liter Super Duty (5 main SD block, new) with SD steel crank. JE flat top pistons, MSD ignition, Ultradyne roller cam, Edelbrock 4 bbl intake with 650 cmf Holly,Super Duty Aluminum head, Del West Titanium valves and keepers, Jessell roller rockers, Isky roller lifters, Manley connecting rods, Super Trapp exhaust(4 exiting center rear) GM electronic V-8 distributor (every other hole plugged off) Super duty clutch. This car has never been abused. Too much money involved. But I will tell you it is very fast. I built and installed the engine in a salvage title car before the car was finished. (It was hit in the Driver's door) After I installed the engine I was told that the body was the best that could be done. Door fits well, closes tight, but there is an imperfection where the body molding fits at the windshield near the top driver’s corner. The door window doesn't seal perfectly at the top. Otherwise body is in great condition. Car has a GT front nose with spoiler, Rare Mecham racing ground effects kit. (Probably the only one left in existence) Rear (over the car) scoop. Holly side scoops on both sides. I can sell the engine and part out the car or sell it all as a package. Very streetable. The car is absolutely beautiful. If you know someone that might be interested it would be great if you could send them my e-mail address. Thanks, Jim (sd4fiero@yahoo.com)
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/1787939435.html(St. Louis, MO)
http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/052380.html
Asking $5,200.
sd4Jim
Re: Super Duty Pontiac Fiero (SD4) For Sale

Post by sd4Jim »

This car has been sold. Thanks, Jim